Xbox 360 Gametags List

Sylentman said:
Sound great, but I don't have PGR.
I must admit you that I was hatred racing cars on video games for xbox.. somehow my friend DOJOSKY couraged me to get PGR3.. I did.. I PLAYED THIS GAME online and singleplayer.. i already fall in love this game.. because this is so realitic racing and more look real... anyway i completed this game for one week... I started to buy some racing cars for xbox... my favoriate is pgr3 (for X360) and LA RUSH (FOR XBOX)...

XBGMER said:
I must admit you that I was hatred racing cars on video games for xbox.. somehow my friend DOJOSKY couraged me to get PGR3.. I did.. I PLAYED THIS GAME online and singleplayer.. i already fall in love this game.. because this is so realitic racing and more look real... anyway i completed this game for one week... I started to buy some racing cars for xbox... my favoriate is pgr3 (for X360) and LA RUSH (FOR XBOX)...
Do u know dojosky? I do know him for 2 ro 3 years but never meet him in person. He is friendly, hardcore gamer. Actually, I convinced him to get pgr 3 and nfs:mw first which is last week or two weeks ago. Now he is still looking for nfs:mw for lower price. I am keep hunting for it for him.

DefMATRIXense said:
Do u know dojosky? I do know him for 2 ro 3 years but never meet him in person. He is friendly, hardcore gamer. Actually, I convinced him to get pgr 3 and nfs:mw first which is last week or two weeks ago. Now he is still looking for nfs:mw for lower price. I am keep hunting for it for him.
Yeah I know him very well, He and me grew up from childhood to adulthood now.. Doj and I currently live in same sacramento location, but we have no time to see each others , all due that he and I focus family is come first.. but we sometime keep in touch through sidekick 2... Yes you are right that today he hunting NFS NW and Burnout revenage hit on BIG SALE at any store around.. because he recently talk to me like 2 or 3 hours ago..

Anyway if you met him in person, you will feel more warm and easily get along with him. he is f*cking cool and even genius man!

I wish him good luck that he shall find his new games for X360.. ;)

Fragmenter said:
Table Tennis anyone?

heya whats ur opinions of that game table tennis sofar ? i've been tempted on picking this up but rather to wait till i hear other people's opinions on this game thanks !

yep right on brothas ! xbgm3r and defmatrix !!! xbgm3r and i went to same school almost our entire life (from age 5 to 18) LOL !!!! but he stayed at that same school i quitted then came back to that school heh !!!! but we always stay in contact no matter what and yep ur right im still looking for more xbox 360 games !!! as im a collector !!! :D sofar i have about 9 xbox 360 games but will get more as time and money permits ! :D yeah we all shall have some xbox360 get together online and play some variety of games of our choice and our tastes etc !!! ... its just for FUN no bashing or Booing !!! haha also i got burnout revenge yesterday ! for $27.99 W00t !!!

DefMATRIXense said:

Did you get PGR yet? Soon, we can practice this game. Maybe next month, that we can get ready to race. My schedule is free on Wednesday to Friday and sometimes on other Saturday.

Let me know anyone can fit that schedule from Wednesday to Saturday. We only can race for each track on each week.

Also will make point system for this.

Anyone interesting?

I have pgr 3, nfs:mw, and burnout. Today I played burnout against dojosky on xbox live. I beat him 4 of 6 rounds in road rage. but he beat me 4 of 6 in crash party. I havent played prg 3 YET lol. I dont mind pratcing with you anytime.. My spare time on weekend. I work during weekday.

sjones4dad said:
Did you get PGR yet? Soon, we can practice this game. Maybe next month, that we can get ready to race. My schedule is free on Wednesday to Friday and sometimes on other Saturday.

Let me know anyone can fit that schedule from Wednesday to Saturday. We only can race for each track on each week.

Also will make point system for this.

Anyone interesting?
I am in. I would like to collect gamescore too. :cheers:

Tonight, I played against SJones4dad for Need for speed: Most wanted. At first, I thought he has more experience than I am because he defeated all blacklists and beat the game. I did defeat blacklist 15,14,13,12, and 11 but yet to beat the game. So, I raced him 11 times exclude 4 times due to freeze twice and he quit during the game for some reaosn. I beat him many time in a different courses. I am 8-3 vs him. His car is faster than I am but I have better handle drving. I had fun with him. Other three deaf guys were online but they don't have NFS:MW. :(

dojosky3 said:
heya whats ur opinions of that game table tennis sofar ? i've been tempted on picking this up but rather to wait till i hear other people's opinions on this game thanks !

I like tennis games but Rockstar's Table Tennis is the best I've played so far. It's a fast paced game and you'll learn how to play basic pretty fast but you'll get your butt kicked by players who's been playing for a while :)

Go rent it and see for yourself. It's the only X360 game I play now.

DefMATRIXense said:
Tonight, I played against SJones4dad for Need for speed: Most wanted. At first, I thought he has more experience than I am because he defeated all blacklists and beat the game. I did defeat blacklist 15,14,13,12, and 11 but yet to beat the game. So, I raced him 11 times exclude 4 times due to freeze twice and he quit during the game for some reaosn. I beat him many time in a different courses. I am 8-3 vs him. His car is faster than I am but I have better handle drving. I had fun with him. Other three deaf guys were online but they don't have NFS:MW. :(

Oh you think so. I have not play this game for a long time. I completed this game long time ago. It doesnt matter. You have played this game lot of times right now. I stopped play this game since two or three months ago. If i played this game a lot of times. So this will be different story. I went back and was acting rookie again. 8-3?? I thought 5-3. Mine froze twice and pick wrong track. LOL Look at my achievements and look when it is last time i played.

Last time 5/15,2006 for blacklist 1 and other mostly is Feburary.

DefMATRIXense said:

Also I set up same performance on our cars. It doesnt matter which car is fast. If I set it off. My car is more faster than yours. So that is why.

I set it on crash detection because I got crashed on road after you hitted the roof off and fell on road. That's how you win.

Yeah! I do have fun racing with you. Hopefully others can join as four cars race. I think. PGR, many cars.. I think 6 or 8?

Mostly I love PGR as similar like NASCAR. Grand Turmino 4 is okay. FORZA 2 will be best! 300 different kind of cars! Will be same as nascar. Logo, number, sponsors, etc.

sjones4dad said:
Oh you think so. I have not play this game for a long time. I completed this game long time ago. It doesnt matter. You have played this game lot of times right now. I stopped play this game since two or three months ago. If i played this game a lot of times. So this will be different story. I went back and was acting rookie again. 8-3?? I thought 5-3. Mine froze twice and pick wrong track. LOL Look at my achievements and look when it is last time i played.

Last time 5/15,2006 for blacklist 1 and other mostly is Feburary.

I did count with dojosky. First 6 games, I led 5-1 and then u won second straight game, 5-3 and then last 3 games, I won all. So 8-3. I know there were several frozes and quit during the game due to wrong tracks and else. but those do not COUNT. I thought your car faster than I am. but I am wrong. :) I didn't know you are a rusty.
But we had fun.. :cheers:

DefMATRIXense said:
DefMATRIXense = Jedi Chuchin
XBGMER = XBGMER
Potman = Faiber
Fragmenter = DigitalDevourer
Dragon_Shadow = CRAZY TURBO

Please post here if you have gametag.

any 360 member
add me up... two account

UnseenDeaf guy

NigthStalker

SJKA said:
any 360 member
add me up... two account

UnseenDeaf guy

NigthStalker

Both of them are "The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox Live."

Sylentman said:
Both of them are "The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox Live."

yes it does exist xbox live.. then send me your gametag.. i will add u up.. only you can add my gametag from any games not on www.xbox.com add up friend....

Add my friend gametag..

Hemi Warrior

yellowtiko98

SJKA said:
yes it does exist xbox live.. then send me your gametag.. i will add u up.. only you can add my gametag from any games not on www.xbox.com add up friend....

Add my friend gametag..

Hemi Warrior

yellowtiko98
as long as he is alldeaf memeber, i will post it with a new update. If not, just invite him one of those games and we will ask him for friend request.

SJKA said:

Add my friend gametag..

Hemi Warrior

yellowtiko98

Your gametag doesnt exist. Your friend's gamertag does exist.

Back