Xbox 360 Gametags List

Hey found this page! I didnt know this page exist! I have xbox 360 and my gamertag is

DaddyZing31

I am into Racing, FPS, and some sports games.

Games I own now are COD2, GRAW, Condemned (ofc no online for this game), also GUN (no online too).

>>>Sylentman<<<

I tried add this fellas but it said his/her list are full. I was like there is limit? What's the limit of buddy list in xbox live?

I know VP-100 limit to 40 friends on the list. What about Xbox360? This sucks when there are limits!

NascarZing said:
>>>Sylentman<<<

I tried add this fellas but it said his/her list are full. I was like there is limit? What's the limit of buddy list in xbox live?

I know VP-100 limit to 40 friends on the list. What about Xbox360? This sucks when there are limits!

Ahh DefMATRIXense informed me via xbox live message that there are 50 limit friends list on xbox360.

NascarZing said:
Ahh DefMATRIXense informed me via xbox live message that there are 50 limit friends list on xbox360.

100 limited friends. Sylentman have 100 friends, hearing and deaf.
Sylentman and I joined sport leagues with hearing.

let you know
I have over 50 friends.

sjones4dad said:

let you know
I have over 50 friends.

Ahh Good thats not bad!

I only have 10 something friends and you are one of them! LOL

NascarZing said:
Ahh Good thats not bad!

I only have 10 something friends and you are one of them! LOL

Oh I did not know that! LOL

I played with hearing on sport leagues. They dont complain that I am deaf to play baseball with them. They gave me good positive. Just let them know that you are deaf. They had no problem with that.

Check it out. www.leaguegaming.com

UPdate V.2

DefMATRIXense = Jedi Chuchin
XBGMER = XBGM3R
Potman = Faiber
Fragmenter = DigitalDevourer
Dragon_Shadow = CRAZY TURBO
Dojosky3 = Dojosky360
Sjones4dad = Fast Pure Zero
Sylentman = Sylentman
sjka = unseendeaf guy, nightstalker
nascarzing = daddyzing31

Non-alldeaf memeber 360 gametag( dont know if he or she is a deaf or heaing)
Hemi Warrior
yellowtiko98

Please post here if you have new gametag.

sjones4dad said:

let you know
I have over 50 friends.
100? That's awesome. I thought 50.

NascarZing said:

Nope. I do have 100 friends on my FL. I wish that XBL has more than 100 friends spot for us to have.

NascarZing said:
>>>Sylentman<<<

Sorted it out, so I already add you a friend request. :)

DefMATRIXense said:
UPdate V.2

DefMATRIXense = Jedi Chuchin
XBGMER = XBGM3R
Potman = Faiber
Fragmenter = DigitalDevourer
Dragon_Shadow = CRAZY TURBO
Dojosky3 = Dojosky360
Sjones4dad = Fast Pure Zero
Sylentman = Sylentman
sjka = unseendeaf guy, nightstalker
nascarzing = daddyzing31

Non-alldeaf memeber 360 gametag( dont know if he or she is a deaf or heaing)
Hemi Warrior
yellowtiko98

Please post here if you have new gametag.

ohh yeah hemi warrior, yellowtiko98 is not member of alldeaf.com but i am try help him out to sign in.. he is deaf from utah...

hey my gametag is hemi warrior and yellowtiko98 that me hehe

Hey everone sup I'm new member this alldeaf cool if who any played halo2 must good team less 10 die 5 or 8 over kill.. Me and my friend nigthstalker and unseendeaf guy work hard team I hate see who suck or M.R. Ahhh no. Why want hight lvl up who hate lost and who love win and good work team then join us wink. I sick of lost or team suck I'm looking for good kill less die what I want

yooo hey how get pic. put on this?

chadley said:
Hey everone sup I'm new member this alldeaf cool if who any played halo2 must good team less 10 die 5 or 8 over kill.. Me and my friend nigthstalker and unseendeaf guy work hard team I hate see who suck or M.R. Ahhh no. Why want hight lvl up who hate lost and who love win and good work team then join us wink. I sick of lost or team suck I'm looking for good kill less die what I want
And how get pic on this I try but this say 100x100 must? How to make small?? Huh? Help me pls thx I'm just new member . :afro:

hey I wrong sent haha. abt pic.

Hey how get pic to this. But I did try pic on this but say must 100 x 100 pic size. Any can help me tell me okay I just new member I little learn hehe :afro:

hey buddy M.C yoo sup..........

SJKA said:
ohh yeah hemi warrior, yellowtiko98 is not member of alldeaf.com but i am try help him out to sign in.. he is deaf from utah...

Hey I just join member today yay finally. :D haha I like this cool fun chat or talk abt new thing haha :cheers:

chadley said:
Hey I just join member today yay finally. :D haha I like this cool fun chat or talk abt new thing haha :cheers:

I have not play much lately. I just moved to new home in last few weeks.

I get on xbox 360 few times for short time period.

I just have network lagging problem. OFF and ON. I found out that I have problem with home network box for going to all rooms.

Also need a break for playing xbox 360 for a while because I played LOTS for last few months. My gamerpoint went to 12340.

sjones4dad said:
I have not play much lately. I just moved to new home in last few weeks.

I get on xbox 360 few times for short time period.

I just have network lagging problem. OFF and ON. I found out that I have problem with home network box for going to all rooms.

Also need a break for playing xbox 360 for a while because I played LOTS for last few months. My gamerpoint went to 12340.

And you had time to race in DRLZ. LOL. Thats good to know that you think DRLZ is more important than Xbox 360. LOL :hyper:

hey! i not very into to alldeaf.com but it today i had to check it out, and i found this topic, i will let any u one have friend request to me... my gamer is Crazy Turbo, DefMATRIXense already showed my gamer name...

i only have one deaf friend but he not online much..., i am very welcome to have more deaf friend for xbox live... thanks

p.s i very into to halo 2 or farcry instinst and i am hardcore gamer.

Back