X360 & PS3 are equal

full of BS?
Yea, you are so full of BS because you said that would import 5 PS3 at Best Buy.

wow, I appericate the name calling...*sigh* yet you are so naive...I'll have to let you see that with your own eyes anyway.
You aren't make sense and you are also naive too. ;)

As for PS3...the cat's outta the bag. some places are ALREADY selling the PS3s. (and you know its true.)
Nah, It hadn't arrive for consumers until Nov 17.

What? need another proof, pacman? okay here you go. :roll: go to GameSpot:Video Games PC PlayStation 2 Xbox 360 Wii PS3 GameCube PSP DS GBA PS2 PlayStation 3 and you'll find the news there.
There's no proof, again... there's other BS.

Even some ppl are lining up and camping a week early for the PS3 lol...how pathetic.
Same with 360, many people are in camping and wait for 360 in 2005 then how is pathetic for 360.

I have tell you that you don't own PS3 and nothing to know about PS3.

You are whining about PS3, that so much for us but no one would help you.

PS3 is supposed to be more powerful than Nintendo's new Wii and XBOX 360. I I have known IBM many years about PowerPC. The latest codes on PS3 will blow us away.

Sony is the lucky to have serious Cell prcessor the powerful chip ever I seen on the planet. See the raw the number is unbelieve!

How can one chip be so fast?
The predictions for computing power for one cell chip is in the range of 1 trillion floating point operations per second. That could be achieved by 256 simple processors all running at around 4 GHz. Intel is now talking about 1.75 billion transistors on one Itanium chip. A really good simple processor can be done with about 1 million transistors. The whole concept boils down to make alot of simple processors rather than a few complicated ones.

These numbers assume chips built at 90nm in early 2006. The cell will tranistion to 65nm in 2007. Probably allow 1000 processors at 6 Ghz = 6 TFOP's. By 2009 we will be at 45 nm - 2000 processors at 8 GHz = 16 TFLOP's.

Since the cell will be the heart of the the playstation, they are immediately in largest volume production so each chip will always cost the the range of $100

Moores law does a step change then accelerates.

The step change is based one just one cell chip, but the cell is designed to be paralleled both internally and with multiple chips. So by 2009 $25,000 will buy you 2 PetaFlops

PS3 is supposed to be more powerful than Nintendo's new Wii and XBOX 360. I I have known IBM many years about PowerPC. The latest codes on PS3 will blow us away.

Sony is the lucky to have serious Cell prcessor the powerful chip ever I seen on the planet. See the raw the number is unbelieve!

How can one chip be so fast?
The predictions for computing power for one cell chip is in the range of 1 trillion floating point operations per second. That could be achieved by 256 simple processors all running at around 4 GHz. Intel is now talking about 1.75 billion transistors on one Itanium chip. A really good simple processor can be done with about 1 million transistors. The whole concept boils down to make alot of simple processors rather than a few complicated ones.

These numbers assume chips built at 90nm in early 2006. The cell will tranistion to 65nm in 2007. Probably allow 1000 processors at 6 Ghz = 6 TFOP's. By 2009 we will be at 45 nm - 2000 processors at 8 GHz = 16 TFLOP's.

Since the cell will be the heart of the the playstation, they are immediately in largest volume production so each chip will always cost the the range of $100

Moores law does a step change then accelerates.

The step change is based one just one cell chip, but the cell is designed to be paralleled both internally and with multiple chips. So by 2009 $25,000 will buy you 2 PetaFlops

OK... how can I put it this way?

PS3 hardware = Corvette

X360 hardware = Mustang

PS3 developers= Fragmenter

X360 developers= Michael Schumacher

One car is more faster but has a crappy driver while the other car is less faster but has a good driver.

Both cars crosses the finish line at the same time. That is how it's with the next generation consoles.

I have tell you that you don't own PS3 and nothing to know about PS3.

You are whining about PS3, that so much for us but no one would help you.

import? my, my, my, you are really naive my friend... :lol:

I never said such a thing about importing units from other nations to here.

unless...you DO know what import means right? Of course, I wasnt talking about forgien units anyway so...of course I dont think I was whining about it but you think I am and you want me to stop cause you dont want to hear the truth any futher but you are afraid to hear the truth arent you? cause I think you are. I dont care about the PS3 at all but I just bring news, is all.

Obviously, I have been playing videogames and listend to games news longer than you have so I dont think you had the right to tell me that I'm full of BS when you dont know me that well cause I have been here at AD longer than you have and have been bringing news whether they like it or not so there's hardly anything you can do about it because they are only news. Didnt your mother teach you to show some respect?

import? my, my, my, you are really naive my friend... :lol:
Oh please, You don't understand about what's import means? there's other means for import that means send PS3 to store from their companies (such as Best Buy, Target, Circuit City). Again, you aren't make any sense about naive.

Look above.

unless...you DO know what import means right? Of course, I wasnt talking about forgien units anyway so...of course I dont think I was whining about it but you think I am and you want me to stop cause you dont want to hear the truth any futher but you are afraid to hear the truth arent you? cause I think you are. I dont care about the PS3 at all but I just bring news, is all.
It don't matters but we know that you are whining about PS3 at most time and brought all negative against on PS3. That's means you are jealous of PS3 and want get them.

Obviously, I have been playing videogames and listend to games news longer than you have so I dont think you had the right to tell me that I'm full of BS when you dont know me that well cause I have been here at AD longer than you have and have been bringing news whether they like it or not so there's hardly anything you can do about it because they are only news. Didnt your mother teach you to show some respect?
Oh please, You don't know about me but who cares about play gaming. I don't care about that you are stay in AD for long time or post more news. I have admit that you are wasting in AD. What about respect to mom? I don't have respect from you because you lost my respect at first time then you need to learn about respect from mom.

There's answer on your post.

import? my, my, my, you are really naive my friend...
Oh please, You don't understand about what's import means? there's other means for import that means send PS3 to store from their companies (such as Best Buy, Target, Circuit City). Again, you aren't make any sense about naive. Nope. Import obviously is the term for international goods and services. so you can stop making it up on that word. The PS3 was already released in Japan today.

Look above. Yeah...but importing means porting things from other nations that's what import means.

If I'm so jealous of the PS3, then how come most of the PS3 games are on the Xbox360 version? Not many of the PS3 exclusives look that good expect for MGS4.

Oh please, You don't know about me but who cares about play gaming. I don't care about that you are stay in AD for long time or post more news. I have admit that you are wasting in AD. What about respect to mom? I don't have respect from you because you lost my respect at first time then you need to learn about respect from mom.

Its not just about me. its about others and you were being rude to others for no reason so there ya go.

Not all consoles are created equal, so there's no end in sight.

OK... how can I put it this way?

PS3 hardware = Corvette

X360 hardware = Mustang

PS3 developers= Fragmenter

X360 developers= Michael Schumacher

One car is more faster but has a crappy driver while the other car is less faster but has a good driver.

Both cars crosses the finish line at the same time. That is how it's with the next generation consoles.

Thats quite the best analogy I ever saw. This one totally makes sense to me and others regarding the 7th generation (PS3 and 360)

Besides the development on the 360 already has a 1 year start over the PS3 like the PS2 was over the original xbox (6th generation)

It don't seems like equal on between 360 and PS3 since developers are working on PS3 and take some time to make much improving with graphic and something. Cell processor is one of new stuff that built in PS3 and Sony made right for cell processor instead of CPU but cell processor seems more important to me. I have disagree with someone that who said PS3 and 360 are equal but PS3 is powerful by far.

Back