X-men : First Class

Steel X

Reaction score
While X-men Orgins: Wolverine is indeed coming to theatres this may. However, there will be another prequel based on the X-men universe in production as well.

X-men : First Class which will be the VERY first team of X-men exposed to the big screen. Obviously will show us Scott Summers aka Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Ice Man and others.

X-men : First class should be when they are all teenagers, obviously as their teacher who is a mutant as well, known as Professor Xavier would instruct them with the "gifts" they got. (Patrick Stewart returns, perhas?)

For more information read here:

LAUREN SHULER DONNER TALKS X-MEN: FIRST CLASS

Lauren Shuler Donner, who produced all three X-Men movies and the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine, said she hopes to make a franchise out of X-Men: First Class.

"It is the first class of Xavier's school, way back when, so it's young Scott, young Jean, young Beast and that'll be really fun," Donner said. "I think (the plan) is to follow some of the characters into their own stories, and weave them back into the X-Men world.

"And hopefully First Class will become its own franchise and we can follow them as they grow up."

Donner made the comments on Fox Movie Channel's Life after Film School. She also acknowledged that a Magneto movie remains in development.

The entire interview -- in which the producer talks about the new Wolverine film -- will be repeated Friday at 1 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.; Sunday at 7:30 p.m. and midnight; Monday at 3:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.; Tuesday, April 21 at 9:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 23 at 7:30 p.m.; and Wednesday, Apriil 29 at 7:30 p.m.

Cool. I can't help it but thinking, hopefully Hugh Jackman is in there. From my understanding, that movie was leaking out. so i assume hugh is in there anyway.

I like having hugh jackman in there. I love his first name is Logan. :D

It is possible that Hug Jackman as Wolverine would most likely make a brief appearance in X-men : First Class so lets see. :)

Logan isnt really his real name...it's just something to call him since he dont even remember his real name for some reason.

Cool. I can't help it but thinking, hopefully Hugh Jackman is in there. From my understanding, that movie was leaking out. so i assume hugh is in there anyway.

I like having hugh jackman in there. I love his first name is Logan. :D
Remember, Wolverine didn't have anything to do with the team until the first movie. So, why would we see him in this movie?

One of my friends who is a huge X-men comics fan saw the new movie and was really disappointed. He said that for the most part it gets his early life right but then everything gets switched around after that. Since Marvel comics started making their own movies they have all been pretty good so far so who knows, it might be good.

Interesting how Marvel paid for these movies. The Spiderman and X-Men movies were huge hits for Sony, they made a fortune on the films and the merchandise but Marvel only got a tiny percentage of that. All that success and Marvel barely made anything while at the same time they lost creative control over the movies and the quality went downhill. Punisher sucked, Ghost Rider sucked, Spiderman 3 sucked, X-Men 3 sucked. Marvel decided that the only way to make money for themselves and to ensure the quality of the films was to make them themselves. Of course that's very expensive and they had no way to pay for it. How did they get Ironman, The Hulk, and now Wolverine financed? They put up the rights for their most popular characters! If the movies did well they would make money but if they failed they would lose the rights to characters like Spiderman and the Fantastic Four. Thank goodness they did well and Marvel is now able to continue making their own movies.

I heard the new Wolverine movie wasn't all that great but you know what? I'm still going to go see it for myself.

Remember...Wolverine is a mutant who does NOT age regularly like humans do.

He is actually MUCH older than he looks.

Hugh Jackman is a hottie one as a wolverine in XMEN. :naughty: that's all matter to me.

425.jackman.xmen.072308.jpg

It is possible that Hug Jackman as Wolverine would most likely make a brief appearance in X-men : First Class so lets see. :)

Logan isnt really his real name...it's just something to call him since he dont even remember his real name for some reason.

Yeah thats right. I do watch that movie.

One of my friends who is a huge X-men comics fan saw the new movie and was really disappointed. He said that for the most part it gets his early life right but then everything gets switched around after that. Since Marvel comics started making their own movies they have all been pretty good so far so who knows, it might be good.

Interesting how Marvel paid for these movies. The Spiderman and X-Men movies were huge hits for Sony, they made a fortune on the films and the merchandise but Marvel only got a tiny percentage of that. All that success and Marvel barely made anything while at the same time they lost creative control over the movies and the quality went downhill. Punisher sucked, Ghost Rider sucked, Spiderman 3 sucked, X-Men 3 sucked. Marvel decided that the only way to make money for themselves and to ensure the quality of the films was to make them themselves. Of course that's very expensive and they had no way to pay for it. How did they get Ironman, The Hulk, and now Wolverine financed? They put up the rights for their most popular characters! If the movies did well they would make money but if they failed they would lose the rights to characters like Spiderman and the Fantastic Four. Thank goodness they did well and Marvel is now able to continue making their own movies.

I heard the new Wolverine movie wasn't all that great but you know what? I'm still going to go see it for myself.

There were alot of mixed reviews for that new Wolverine film thou of course I am still curious seeing it myself as well.

I can only hope it doesnt suck like X-men 3 did.

Especially X-men : First Class and Magneto movies in the near future.

I don't think that's even possible. The only movie that sucks more than X-Men 3 is Spiderman 3.

Well...true. >.> The actors were much worse than X-men 3's actors.

The actors who played as Green Goblin Jr and Venom seriously sucked as hell that I just wanna fire them right away even before that movie was even released but...ugh. lol Church as Sandman did just okay.

X-Men First Class will based off the idea of the comics but will go off the X-men Tril.
In other words, you would have Cyclops, Jean, Storm, and Beast. And I'm sure they will add others.

I love x-men really pretty I am glad of you.. I was very happy... I want to watch to movies.... I guess I want to see on movies...

[ahem] James Howlett is his original name, Logan is his assumed name to hide his identity name.

Back