WWE Only

i found on wwe websites about one years of WWE hall of fame late Eddie Guerrero's death will become one years but im sure will be air on WWE or not i dont know we have wait and see what happened.so i make add about honour of Eddie Guerrero and you can watch video also.

http://www.alldeaf.com/sports-fitness/35395-memory-eddie-guerrero-1967-2005-a.html

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Dean Malenko remembers his dearest friend Eddie Guerrero

WWE: Subscriptions > WWE 24/7 Online > New in November if you will buy that subcribe

I am sure WWE have short memorable on Eddie Guerrero's death tonight since its one year already on today...

Yepper i alway will remma Eddie Guerrero since his's 1 yr death today make me miss it.. he is damn crazy and funni and pissed :giggle: ofc he is pain in ass during WWE hahah i love this.

Viva la Raza!

7th and last match announced for SSeries

WWE Women Championship Match
Lita (c) vs Mickie James

Lets go Mickie!! She is sexy than Lita!!

Fuck!! Rated RKO won and new tag team champ!! :( They had no respect on legends!!

Fuck!! Rated RKO won and new tag team champ!! :( They had no respect on legends!!

Yeah, same here. They beat Rowdy with the chairs cause they knew they will be lost to the Legends. heh....

Alright, we've the sixth man for the Extreme Elimation Chamber, Bobby Lashey! ohh...tough choice to win the chamber. lol

Yeah, same here. They beat Rowdy with the chairs cause they knew they will be lost to the Legends. heh....

Alright, we've the sixth man for the Extreme Elimation Chamber, Bobby Lashey! ohh...tough choice to win the chamber. lol

Yea, but I already excepted to see legends hold Tag Team titles for short time since Piper wont stay lil longer with WWE, just with Flair and other legends to beat Spirit Squad up then thats it...

Yea, a great choice Lashley to became 6th man for EEC Match, but Heyman can make change anything, so lets see and wait till next Tues...

Yea, but I already excepted to see legends hold Tag Team titles for short time since Piper wont stay lil longer with WWE, just with Flair and other legends to beat Spirit Squad up then thats it...

Yea, a great choice Lashley to became 6th man for EEC Match, but Heyman can make change anything, so lets see and wait till next Tues...

i agree what you just say.

Lita out

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Lita out

Lita out
By Craig Tello
November 21, 2006

After a remorseless attack upon Mickie James on Raw, Women’s Champion Lita surprised both WWE and its fans by announcing her retirement from sports-entertainment. Addressing the Baltimore crowd in the 1st Mariner Arena and those watching at home, Lita essentially told the world that she was done with WWE.

“I was debating about retiring for a quite a while,” Lita told WWE.com following her announcement. “But, I’ve made my decision and made it official tonight on Raw with the WWE fans.”

With her opponent defeated, Lita made the bombshell declaration that her final match will take place at Survivor Series in her title defense against Mickie. According to Lita, Sunday couldn’t come any sooner.

“I’m sick and tired of not being respected for the contributions I’ve made in the past and also every week on Raw,” said the Women’s Champion. “The [other Superstars and Divas] in the locker room turned their back on me when I wasn’t the cool person to like.”

Seven years as a WWE Diva, Lita’s current Women’s Championship reign is her fourth. If all goes accordingly, Lita will leave WWE as the unseated champion, trumping her long-time rival Trish Stratus, who retired as champion in September.

“I’d love to say thanks to my fans that were with me since day one and are still there today,” she said. “I’ve got nothing for fair-weather fans that were with me at one time, but because I make a personal decision they don’t approve of, they decide to turn their back on me.”

The Women’s Champion has not yet devised any post-retirement plans. Lita is looking forward to making history on Sunday in Philadelphia. Only afterwards will she consider her post-WWE years.

“I am going to figure out what I’m going to do the day after Survivor Series,” added Lita. “But, I’m sure I won’t be thinking of the other Superstars, Divas or WWE fans when I’m kicking my feet up and not working.”

Wow....What a bitch. Everybody don't like her cause she dating the cheater rated R superstar, Edge. :dance2: Bye, Lita! :dance2: Bye, Lita :bye:

DX Team (CM Punk including) WON!!! I read from wwe website because it was on PPV and I don't have it here. I know farewell65 goes there as he mentioned. Can't wait to hear from him. Did anyone else seen Survivors Series on PPV last night? If so, how was it. I'm sure it was BLAST!

DX Team (CM Punk including) WON!!! I read from wwe website because it was on PPV and I don't have it here. I know farewell65 goes there as he mentioned. Can't wait to hear from him. Did anyone else seen Survivors Series on PPV last night? If so, how was it. I'm sure it was BLAST!

yea i just read from wwe website i was like WHOOO!!! also no i didn't watch PPV cuz it's more $$$ forget it but i will watch RawMonday trw and Glad that Lita is RETRIED and lost! Mickie is WON women's champ woo woo!!! ofc Show's team is lost and I knewww itt RKo's team is DOWN and Dx and his team are WON! i was told my friend from work that RKO and his team is gonna downn so my friend said nahh so i m RIGHT ANSWER :rofl: woo!!

yea i just read from wwe website i was like WHOOO!!! also no i didn't watch PPV cuz it's more $$$ forget it

Yea same with me $$$ problem too but only if you and me live in same area along with others then I could set up PPV party and we all can chip in $$$ it would be alot cheaper per person. Oh well.

but i will watch RawMonday trw

haha me too will watch RAW this evening as usually. Maria and CM Punk stopped by at my brother's (his father's) house last friday and were upset cuz CM Punk got a call to go to PA earlier for pictures taking. Oh well.

and Glad that Lita is RETRIED and lost!

I was expecting she will have to lose cuz she can't retire with belt!!!

Mickie is WON women's champ woo woo!!! ofc Show's team is lost and I knewww itt RKo's team is DOWN and Dx and his team are WON! i was told my friend from work that RKO and his team is gonna downn so my friend said nahh so i m RIGHT ANSWER :rofl: woo!!

Did you make any bet with your friend???[/QUOTE]

yea i just read from wwe website i was like WHOOO!!! also no i didn't watch PPV cuz it's more $$$ forget it

Yea same with me $$$ problem too but only if you and me live in same area along with others then I could set up PPV party and we all can chip in $$$ it would be alot cheaper per person. Oh well.

but i will watch RawMonday trw

haha me too will watch RAW this evening as usually. Maria and CM Punk stopped by at my brother's (his father's) house last friday and were upset cuz CM Punk got a call to go to PA earlier for pictures taking. Oh well.

and Glad that Lita is RETRIED and lost!

I was expecting she will have to lose cuz she can't retire with belt!!!

Mickie is WON women's champ woo woo!!! ofc Show's team is lost and I knewww itt RKo's team is DOWN and Dx and his team are WON! i was told my friend from work that RKO and his team is gonna downn so my friend said nahh so i m RIGHT ANSWER :rofl: woo!!

Did you make any bet with your friend???[/QUOTE]

haha Not need bet i just has feel my guts to tell me that RKO and his team is gonna downn so bingo i m right answer :giggle:

Whoooo! Batista is the second time World Heavyweight Champion!!!!! And so are, John Cena and his team. Too sad for Undetaker. And when will Big Show stop saying "nobody can beat me" or "I'm the best than all of you". Geez...anyway, nope, I didn't watch PPV. cause of $$$.

Sunshine, are Maria and CM Punk dating?

Farewell65, how was the Survior Series?

So, CM Punk is a dumb guy, too. lol...Just kidding. Is Maria trying to get a job for ECW? Or CM Punk trying to get a job for RAW?

So, CM Punk is a dumb guy, too. lol...Just kidding. Is Maria trying to get a job for ECW? Or CM Punk trying to get a job for RAW?

Well I don't know. If I remember correct, before CM Punk joined ECW, he was hoping for RAW cuz of Maria. Oh well.

Gotta watch RAW now!

Back