Write a Review about AllDeaf

Sign seal and delivered :) ALex FYI i need to add the webmaster address to my e mail forgot that it was not added to my mail controls my apologies :)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
There is about 28 reviews and I suspect the bad reviews are Fans of EVIL DM-

one example - I am Gay, 11/20/02
Reviewer: Mike Hawk
this is the best site to find men.

Oh god, that was long time ago before it was up. Look at the date.

1 of 5 stars:Yawn:, 1/22/03
Reviewer: XXX
What a boring, goodnight
1 of 5 starsSuck!!, 11/20/02
Reviewer: Annoy
always always always argument, locked the tread, kevbo being boss bastard. Nothing funny just read and bored like a old fart.
1 of 5 starsAll Deaf, 11/13/02
Reviewer: critic
I don't recommend AllDeaf.com to those wanting to learn about Deaf people and culture. The moderators don't do their jobs right when there is trouble going on. AllDeaf makes the Deaf community look really bad . .

it's natural balance to saying hate or love. I don't want to see all message to saying..love it!! wonderfull!!. It seem annoying... Therefore, we need to hear the negative. Very important.

Same idea, for people who agree on war and someone don't.

Thanks all for taking the time and energy in writing positive reviews about AllDeaf.com! :thumb:

Originally posted by illustrator
I see Shelley have double review about this sites. She also put 5 stars with both same message "Alldeaf rocks!" :lol:
Well it's old.. This time i haven't heard about ****************,:crazy:

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:laugh2: i can tell u, Sam Dunn, got a HUGE crush on shelley !!!!!!

ahh btw, will sign soon

Edit: just done
:werd: He always talk about me *sighs* Seem like he got a really crush on me :crazy:

MOD note: ha ha, please stay on topic please, I blame Rayden Wins for that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by kuifje75
I did my part. :) Those negative comments are ridiculous. :nono:

indeed, some of them aren't take very seriously. Well, that's their opinion if it is so.

There are only 55 reviews on this site as of today. More positive than negative results. I'm shocked to see that Pat posted positive result. :shock:

Done! Gave it a full 5 stars!!! I feel this site rocks big time! I thank my super lover for introducing me to this! Thanks JP!:thumb:

Back