Wow Hello Everyone!!!...

SilverMask3

Reaction score
:wave:Hello Everyone. What's up. I am little bitter:cry:, but okay. I consider about other Deaf people in AllDEAF.com I don't use it for long time. I have patient with my laptop for fixing, but I have hold it because of the budget of money. I still frustrate with my sister and niece about the stupid situation. Sigh. I still consider about moving back to California that I want to get BA degree.

Both of my sister and niece will move back to Montana. I don't live there because I already lived there:dunno:. There was few Deaf events.

Hmm.. Do you have experience with the moving. I just want to live that's where the Deaf events are often happened.
I now live in Idaho I moved there last year.:bump:

Moving?

Go for it.....
Yeah, One Problem is ...I need to figure how to do because my sister and niece did everything for me too much. I need to focus on myself, and I already was willing for them what they wanted or need me too much:mad:. Sadly, I don't use a cigarette because I dislike my mouth becomes stink and get the cancer.

Alright well, I think besides my enthusiasm for you to move..
You need to first really take stock on your financiers and resources,
I'm assuming you at present are not currently working?
So your savings should be very much spent wisely..

You know your abilities..better then anyone so

And your motives...
What is the reason exactly you wNt to move and to where?

But
Once you figure that out
go for it

I figure you don't hVe Light ah well..

Alright well, I think besides my enthusiasm for you to move..
You need to first really take stock on your financiers and resources,
I'm assuming you at present are not currently working?
So your savings should be very much spent wisely..

You know your abilities..better then anyone so

And your motives...
What is the reason exactly you wNt to move and to where?

But
Once you figure that out
go for it

I figure you don't hVe Light ah well..
Good tip. I still look for the job through VR's help. That's why I have question others who have experience about them. Truthfully, I am lacking of the knowledge about the moving.

Good tip. I still look for the job through VR's help. That's why I have question others who have experience about them. Truthfully, I am lacking of the knowledge about the moving.

Alright..
Where are you think of moving, to California you stated?

Google helps a lot. whatever you wonder about, do a search first.
lists help, too.

good luck with your move. (or whatever you plan to do)

Fuzzy

Yes, I have a good experience with the moving. I had to bring the boxes with my stuff what I need into my car without having furniture there. I did save a lot of money like nearly $1,000 to drive from my hometown to a different state have to pay for gas, toll road, food and emergency that is all I need to do for moving. If you have a car to drive from Idaho to California make sure check change oil before start do it. Also if you can't afford moving maybe can sell your stuff like furniture, electronic or other stuff can let people know about your garage sale to sell your stuff and make a lot of money or ask to get loan at the bank to see if you are qualify for moving. Good luck! :)

Yes, I have a good experience with the moving. I had to bring the boxes with my stuff what I need into my car without having furniture there. I did save a lot of money like nearly $1,000 to drive from my hometown to a different state have to pay for gas, toll road, food and emergency that is all I need to do for moving. If you have a car to drive from Idaho to California make sure check change oil before start do it. Also if you can't afford moving maybe can sell your stuff like furniture, electronic or other stuff can let people know about your garage sale to sell your stuff and make a lot of money for moving. Good luck! :)
You need to check more than your oil , your tires coolant or antifreeze, belt and hose need to be checked too belt & hoses if have an older should especially be
checked out at an auto shop. You should also have water and nonperishable and a cell phone in working order if you do break down in a bad spot . A gun with be a good
idea too if are traveling alone .

You need to check more than your oil, your tires coolant or antifreeze, belt and hose need to be checked too belt & hoses if have an older should especially be
checked out at an auto shop. You should also have water and nonperishable and a cell phone in working order if you do break down in a bad spot . A gun with be a good idea too if are traveling alone .
As much as I support the 2nd Amendment, I have to give warning here.

First, in most states, a person can't own a handgun until age 21. (She needs to check the laws of her state.) Along with gun ownership goes gun safety, training and practice.

Secondly, if she's going to travel thru various states, she needs to know the gun laws of each state. They are NOT all the same.

Third, if she moves to CA, she probably won't be able to carry a gun period. The laws are very strict there.

Just a heads up.

You need to check more than your oil , your tires coolant or antifreeze, belt and hose need to be checked too belt & hoses if have an older should especially be
checked out at an auto shop. You should also have water and nonperishable and a cell phone in working order if you do break down in a bad spot . A gun with be a good
idea too if are traveling alone
Really!?! *SMH*

If she's gonna pack
She better be well sure and. Know how to use it
Or someone will take it from her and she will have a very bad end

Often enough those who have the roscoe are their own worst enemies...

I cAn post some things here...
But I won't....
:)

Moving is a bitch....I've done enough of it....but good luck anyway.....Expensive! and good advise to make sure your car is running good. Got kids? Plan on making more stops than usual too. As for carrying a gun?...SMH....driving in daylight is better than at night.

As much as I support the 2nd Amendment, I have to give warning here.

First, in most states, a person can't own a handgun until age 21. (She needs to check the laws of her state.) Along with gun ownership goes gun safety, training and practice.

Secondly, if she's going to travel thru various states, she needs to know the gun laws of each state. They are NOT all the same.

Third, if she moves to CA, she probably won't be able to carry a gun period. The laws are very strict there.

Just a heads up.

Oh , I didn't know the age of the OP and yeah that is true about needing to know each state gun laws , of course I would hope a person would take a gun training
course . That is one common sense I would hope every gun owner would have !

Oh , I didn't know the age of the OP and yeah that is true about needing to know each state gun laws , of course I would hope a person would take a gun training
Wishful thinking, unfortunately.

well lot of states have deaf events. Annual events like a Deaf Festival. DeafNations expo changed locations every year. Some counties have deaf groups. Up to you. Closer will be Minn and Michigan.

Sometimes I forget how bad the gun crime is over there.

I wouldn't even think about carrying a gun here. Most I'd carry is hair spray (We're not allowed Mace here).

We would hope a gun owner would get training but sadly that's not always the case.

We would hope a gun owner would get training but sadly that's not always the case.
I know this isn't all the case , I agree with you it's sad that some people don't get the training to be a responsible gun owner . :(

Back