would your wife test bulletproof glass?

That man is NUTTY bet his wife don't like ideal if i were her it be my turn to shoot lol.

it's more like it's part of test in faith. Wife trust hubby that he wouldn't hurt the fly.

:crazy:

Did he have some kind of neurological disorder that prevented him from noticing the obvious?

Maybe .... I don't know. But, from experience, some things can happen so fast, you don't notice an injury until later. I have been cut before while working and didn't even notice until something "itched" went to scratch the itch and found that I was bleeding.

Yeah, but I feel like a nail in the head would be a little more obvious. :dunno:

Man With Nail In Head Talks - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

4103288_320X240.jpg

Damn...I want what he's smokin'.

This one looks suspicious :hmm: There is no way that was an accident

nailgunaccidents1.jpg

Looks more like an assault with a nailgun

nailgun.jpg

What about the cameraman standing behind the woman? Was he protected? :lol:

This one looks suspicious :hmm: There is no way that was an accident

nailgunaccidents1.jpg

that looks like a nasty accident at construction site. maybe a bucket of nails fell on him. :Ohno:

guess that's why they wear hard hats! :doh:

When I was about 14, my dad was showing me how to use a framing nail gun. He was very careful not to point it at anything and was being very careful to explain exactly how dangerous it was. He started to show me how to use it when it went off and a nail went through the palm of his hand. In less than split second, he dropped nail gun and pulled the nail out of the palm of his hand. When the nail gun fell to the ground, it went off nailing his foot to a wood deck.

Hilarious in retrospect ..... we laugh about it now.

LMAO, reminds me of Tim "The Toolman" Taylor from Home Improvement. LMAO.

Back