Would you.....

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
Wouldn't you mind go out with any women or men who have child(ren) that not your child(ren)? Im very curious because long time ago, I was in h.s. and women who have child(ren) liked me and one thing that turned me off is bec she has kid(s) I was stupid, now I feel different bec Im a father. it's weird. I'm wondering about yours

I used reject anyone with kids when I was young cuz afraid of responsibilities and being accussing. Later, I become older and happened fall in love with women who have kids. Make me realize and enjoy big time. Right now?? Not mind for go with mothers with kids and/or grandkids. I do feel that mother are more likely turn ON than single or women with no kids. Because of more affection and playful with kids. Women with no kids are OK but less adventure. That's my opinion.

I was afraid to date with lady who have child(ren). Now, I am pretty older and I can be father for them. Do I have choice? Maybe after getting marriage, get just one children which would be fine with me. That would be better than have two babies to take care for long months. What do you think?

I don't want to date any woman who have kid(s) of her own because I don't want to being a stepdad to their kid(s) which it feel like not so right for me. I perfer to have the kids from my own blood instead of.

For me, I wouldn't know, because I married a gentleman with no children of his or mine. We got our own children and it made our marriage and bond stronger.

My father got divorced and married another woman many years later. I was okay with it but my brother acted like it's not okay. :dunno: I can't really read what my brother's thinking. :|

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I don't want to date any woman who have kid(s) of her own because I don't want to being a stepdad to their kid(s) which it feel like not so right for me. I perfer to have the kids from my own blood instead of.

I agree with you I perfer my very own blood and flesh with my kids with their mother's blood too

true, and to people who refused accept go out with women or men who have child(ren), if you go out with them, not that mean you HAVE to pay some supports...only their real fathers or mothers who supposed pay child support. it's only up to you if you like to spend some to support them as well.

i dated some women who have child(ren) even im a father and not father of their child(ren) and before i became a father, i once dated woman who have a child.

interestin' comments.

My young brother is married to a lady with a female child. My youngest brother is dating a lady with a male child too.

Neither one of those childrens came from one of my brothers' blood.

I married someone with no children. :D

Originally posted by Lasza
I used reject anyone with kids when I was young cuz afraid of responsibilities and being accussing. Later, I become older and happened fall in love with women who have kids. Make me realize and enjoy big time. Right now?? Not mind for go with mothers with kids and/or grandkids. I do feel that mother are more likely turn ON than single or women with no kids. Because of more affection and playful with kids. Women with no kids are OK but less adventure. That's my opinion.

:werd: Lasza

ive dated a womyn who is a mom of 2 kids -- didnt bother me at all -- she was definately VERY adventurous even tho in the end i had to dump her

Originally posted by Fly Free
:werd: Lasza

ive dated a womyn who is a mom of 2 kids -- didnt bother me at all -- she was definately VERY adventurous even tho in the end i had to dump her

U had ur reason, and it's a very good reason! :)

I used to have a boyfriend that had a son, that did not stop me from loving BOTH of them. Great experience though.

Back