Would you rather....

Jclarke;941570 Would you rather use ooVoo or camfrog?[/QUOTE said:
I have no idea what ooVoo or camfrog are/do/taste like ... :dunno2: so I'm going with ooVoo, because I like the word better. (Please someone explain what I just agreed to.)

Would you rather say
"Hey, I'm great the way I am AND mean it (even with love handles and maybe a few pounds too much around the belly area)"
or would you prefer to say
"Hey, yes, I need to lose 15 lbs/lower my cholesterol/start going to the gym on a regular basis?"

I have no idea what ooVoo or camfrog are/do/taste like ... :dunno2: so I'm going with ooVoo, because I like the word better. (Please someone explain what I just agreed to.)

Would you rather say
"Hey, I'm great the way I am AND mean it (even with love handles and maybe a few pounds too much around the belly area)"
or would you prefer to say
"Hey, yes, I need to lose 15 lbs/lower my cholesterol/start going to the gym on a regular basis?"

ooVoo is a startup videoconferencing and instant messaging application, similar to Skype Video. ooVoo allows video chats with up to 6 participants.

I would rather say Hey, I'm great the way I am and mean it because I hate going to the crowded, sweaty gym .... ugh! (But hey, I have an hour-glass figure :whistle: )

Would you rather run a mile, or give a speech for English?

I rather give a speech since I cant run cuz of my asthma.

Would you rather have a large house or small house living alone?

I rather to live in small house (such as Town house or single family house) than big house.

Would ya rather to have a toast or bagel for breakfast?
I rather give a speech since I cant run cuz of my asthma.

Would you rather have a large house or small house living alone?

I rather to live in small house (such as Town house or single family house) than big house.

Would ya rather to have a toast or bagel for breakfast?

Bagel for breakfast taste better then toast. Yummy

Would you rather have a lion or an elephant on your property??

Bagel for breakfast taste better then toast. Yummy

Would you rather have a lion or an elephant on your property??

I would rather have an elephant on my property because I could go on rides on its back! Cool!

Would you rather have a pie-eating contest, or a wheelbarrow race?

It depends on what kind of pies.. I love raspberries and chocolate pies.. but I'd go for Wheelbarrow race cause it's a good workout and we all need that once in a while, don't we! (however after the wheelbarrow race, i'd shimmy over to the pie eating contest hehe)

Would you rather buy a nice Lambourghini or a fancy loaded yacht?

Would you rather buy a nice Lambourghini or a fancy loaded yacht?

I would rather have the car, because I'm more of a landlubber than a sailor.

Would you rather have the new Mercedes 600 featuring the Lambi doors with the optional steering wheel . . .

mbscl600el3.png

Or drive the one with the joystick?

joystickhz3.png

I would rather have a steering wheel cuz I can control it better and it hard for me to do the joystick.

Would you rather have spa or swimming pool?

I would rather have a steering wheel cuz I can control it better and it hard for me to do the joystick.

Would you rather have spa or swimming pool?

Swimming pool...........can do more in it than a spa.

Would you rather drink tea or coffee?

tea taste better the coffee.

Would you rather have a dinner romantic at mcdonald or in a fancy restraunt

tea taste better the coffee.

Would you rather have a dinner romantic at mcdonald or in a fancy restraunt

Fancy restraunt............bbbbbllllllllllllaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh McDonalds.

Would you rather have steak or fish if you went to a fancy restraunt?

I've have you know that in Albany, Boregon, McDonalds IS the fancy restaurant!

However, I would rather have steak when I go to the upscale Sizzler on trips to the state capitol.

Would you rather have the swing up Lambi doors on a car shown a few posts back, or are you more comfortable with more conventional swing outs?

However, I would rather have steak when I go to the upscale Sizzler on trips to the state capitol.

Would you rather have the swing up Lambi doors on a car shown a few posts back, or are you more comfortable with more conventional swing outs?

Sizzler!! :giggle: :giggle: you are a comic darlin!!!!

I'd have to say conventional dorrs just because I am a klutz and I'd just end up crackin my head on the swing up ones.

Would you rather have a SUV or a Prius?

Sizzler!! :giggle: :giggle: you are a comic darlin!!!!

I'd have to say conventional dorrs just because I am a klutz and I'd just end up crackin my head on the swing up ones.

Would you rather have a SUV or a Prius?

I rather have SUV so I can get out of my driveway when there is snow. :giggle:

would you rather have a bike or skateboard to get to the town?

I rather have SUV so I can get out of my driveway when there is snow. :giggle:

would you rather have a bike or skateboard to get to the town?

Again..I'm a klutz.......I gotta pick bike. :giggle: :giggle:

Would you rather shave or use Nair??

Give me the donkey any day!

I mean, no offense to sharks, but I've never seen one up close and would rather kiss a donkey, as I've done that a lot. Forget asking. I don't kiss 'n' tell.

A good friend caught my faux pas above and beat me with the grammar gravel: it should read "I'll have you know . . ." A thousand pardons.

Would you rather the sealions eat the fish in the Columbia River or have them chased away so the anglers can get the fish?

(Ha ha ha, I guess there is only the mammal viewpoint in this on-going debate. So far no one repfresents the fish.)

Give me the donkey any day!

I mean, no offense to sharks, but I've never seen one up close and would rather kiss a donkey, as I've done that a lot. Forget asking. I don't kiss 'n' tell.

A good friend caught my faux pas above and beat me with the grammar gravel: it should read "I'll have you know . . ." A thousand pardons.

Would you rather the sealions eat the fish in the Columbia River or have them chased away so the anglers can get the fish?

(Ha ha ha, I guess there is only the mammal viewpoint in this on-going debate. So far no one repfresents the fish.)

Ha Ha I saw your faux pas but was "too nice" to point it out!!! :giggle: :giggle:

I'd rather the sealions get the fish.........not like they can go tot he grocery for anything!!! LOL

Would you rather have a woman or a man as a boss at work?

Back