Would you rather....

I would rather have a lot of friends, reason being is there's a greater chance that many of these friends could become 'true' friends. ;)

Would you rather have someone drive for you or drive yourself?

~RR

I rather drive myself. :)

Would ya rather go skinny skip to swim or covered up to go swim?
I would rather have a lot of friends, reason being is there's a greater chance that many of these friends could become 'true' friends. ;)

Would you rather have someone drive for you or drive yourself?

~RR

I rather drive myself. :)

Would ya rather go skinny skip to swim or covered up to go swim?

Skinny Dipping of course.................That's just the way I roll!!! (oh and it's fun)

Would you rather bake a cake or buy a cake for someone'd birthday?

i rather to bake a cake because its from me, not from the company....

would you rather to wear baggy jeans or tight jeans ?

i rather to bake a cake because its from me, not from the company....

would you rather to wear baggy jeans or tight jeans ?

I would rather wear baggy jeans as these tight jeans are for younger generation .... not me :)

Would you rather do the ironing or vacuuming?

Would you rather do the ironing or vacuuming?

I do both, but I would rather discuss vacuuming, especially at coffee after church services. I always giggle uncontrollably when I lip-read "vacuum." It looks like two-word swearing.

Would you rather go through life seriously or with a quirky sense of homor?

I do both, but I would rather discuss vacuuming, especially at coffee after church services. I always giggle uncontrollably when I lip-read "vacuum." It looks like two-word swearing.

Would you rather go through life seriously or with a quirky sense of homor?

:lol: :lol: Never would have thought of that .... had to say the word out loud and it sure does sound like a swear word :lol:

I would rather go thru' life with a quirky sense of humor as life would be very boring with no humor in my life.

Would you rather be nervous but excited, or relaxed but bored?

I rather to be nervous but excited in case my husband decide buy two flight tickets to Hawaii. :fingersx:

(If your best friend has cancer) Would you rather shave your head completely bald to look like your best friend or buy a wig for her/him?

I rather to be nervous but excited in case my husband decide buy two flight tickets to Hawaii. :fingersx:

(If your best friend has cancer) Would you rather shave your head completely bald to look like your best friend or buy a wig for her/him?

That's easy. I would rather shave my head (two quick strokes above each ear), because God only made a few perfect heads . . . the rest he needed to cover with hair.

Would you rather shower in a stall or bathe in a tub?

That's easy. I would rather shave my head (two quick strokes above each ear), because God only made a few perfect heads . . . the rest he needed to cover with hair.

Would you rather shower in a stall or bathe in a tub?

:laugh2: :laugh2: ... poor you!

That's a hard one to choose as I like both .... but I would rather shower in a stall as it's easier to clean/rinse myself.

Would you rather attend a baseball game, or a car-racing race?

:laugh2: :laugh2: ... poor you!

That's a hard one to choose as I like both .... but I would rather shower in a stall as it's easier to clean/rinse myself.

Would you rather attend a baseball game, or a car-racing race?

Oh man............this is hard cause I love both but I guess I'd lean to car race cause I don't go as often to those.

Would you rather eat vegies or fruit?

Would you rather eat vegies or fruit?

I would rather eat fruit (Oregon blackberries, acai and cranberry juices, tangerines, watermelon) 'cause like any kid I don't like veggies.

Speaking of fruit, would you rather eat or drink your favorite fruit?

I would rather eat fruit (Oregon blackberries, acai and cranberry juices, tangerines, watermelon) 'cause like any kid I don't like veggies.

Speaking of fruit, would you rather eat or drink your favorite fruit?

I´d rather to eat fruit because they are healthy and fresh over drink fruit liquid.

Would you rather to eat spider or snake?

I´d rather to eat fruit because they are healthy and fresh over drink fruit liquid.

Would you rather to eat spider or snake?

snake.........heard it taste like chicken!! :giggle::giggle:

Would you rather put your body in a tank full fo snakes or spiders?? (like fear factor)

Would you rather put your body in a tank full of snakes or spiders?? (like fear factor)

Snakes! I hate spiders and things that crawl. I have touched snakes before; I imagine they feel better against my skin than hairy spiders.

Would you rather spend four months in one of those Antarctic science stations or on a Space station orbiting the moon? (It's up to you whether there are people around.)

Would you rather spend four months in one of those Antarctic science stations or on a Space station orbiting the moon? (It's up to you whether there are people around.)

Have been having a rough week with audists lurking around every corner like spiders 'n' snakes, so I would volunteer for solitary science work at the South Pole or in orbit, but since I have ultra cold-weather experience, I'd choose Antarctica.

Would you rather have pie or cake, if the calories and carbs were equal?

Would you rather have pie or cake, if the calories and carbs were equal?

I would rather have cake as I'm not keen on pastries that goes with the pies.

Would you rather go ten-pin bowling, or ice-skating?

I would rather have cake as I'm not keen on pastries that goes with the pies.

Would you rather go ten-pin bowling, or ice-skating?

I would rather go ten-pin bowling cuz of my bad ankles. I do love ice-skating though.

Would you rather eat a salad or a McDonald's Triple Cheesburger?

I would rather go ten-pin bowling cuz of my bad ankles. I do love ice-skating though.

Would you rather eat a salad or a McDonald's Triple Cheesburger?

I'd rather eat the salad than eating junk food, becuase salad are healthy for you ;)

Would you rather use ooVoo or camfrog?

Back