Would you rather date...

I do know deaf girls are more picky than hearing girls. Hearing girls think for themselfs and deaf girls listen to their parents. I have sympathy for deaf guys.

Am I right?!?

:roll: No. lol

I do know deaf girls are more picky than hearing girls. Hearing girls think for themselfs and deaf girls listen to their parents. I have sympathy for deaf guys.

Am I right?!?

I havnet listened to my mom since I was 15 years old and I am deaf. Big time wrong!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Ding ding. Command failed.

Picture_6.png

Am I right?!?

Uh, no. Actually, one of my very few exes, I thanked my parents for saving me away from him because they had a very good instinct which I didn't have. I was 20 and naive. Not only my parents but also my brother and some deaf friends that tried to warn me something was not right about him and I didn't believe them including my parents in the first place. Do you prefer deaf girls to be naive and clueless that they would become the victim sooner or later without listening to her parents?

We DON'T fucking have sympathy for deaf guys who are womaniziers, perverts, users, rapists, cheaters, liars, abusers and even pedophiles!!!

What I am trying to say is some hearing parents will try to get their deaf daughter to date or marry hearing guy to make her life a little easier. Im not gonna argue or anything. I've seen that happened before with my own eyes.

I haven't had an experience like that with my parents, but my father said my guy must be at least educated very well...so yeah...

To answer to your OP question, Shoshana:

I prefer deaf guy who never dates. Enuff said.

I'd love to meet a nice deaf girl. I wouldnt want to have kids with her b/c it would be terrible for the kids born hearing and then lose all of hearing when get older. That happened to my best friend. It was very difficult for him.

*cough*selfish*cough

*cough*selfish*cough

Im sorry you think that. I just wouldnt want my kids inherit deafness. Nothing wrong with that. A deaf girl from a hearing family,different story. :) My dream is to marry a deaf girl. I like deaf people more than hearing people.

Im sorry you think that. I just wouldnt want my kids inherit deafness. Nothing wrong with that. A deaf girl from a hearing family,different story. :) My dream is to marry a deaf girl. I like deaf people more than hearing people.

So you prefer a hearing woman and once you marry her....your kid born and finds to be deaf. What's the freakin difference? IT can happen to any hearing couple.

Uhh...you twisted your words. and my mind. You want to marry deaf woman, okay but you don't want to have kids with her just because you're afraid the kids will be born deaf like her. That doesn't make any sense.

Uhh...you twisted your words. and my mind. You want to marry deaf woman, okay but you don't want to have kids with her just because you're afraid the kids will be born deaf like her. That doesn't make any sense.

I'd have to agree with this question. @ Deaftim, you want a deaf girl but no deaf kids? If you don't want kids, that's fine, but to say you want a deaf woman, but no deaf children is a bit confusing for me??

I come from hearing family. Deafness can show up genetic in my next new nephews/nieces or cousins. Anything is possible. I was told by my mother after asking where my deafness comes from and she said maybe maybe from one in our ancestors. My father started to lose his hearing before my brother and I were born.

I'd have to agree with this question. @ Deaftim, you want a deaf girl but no deaf kids? If you don't want kids, that's fine, but to say you want a deaf woman, but no deaf children is a bit confusing for me??

That's exactly coming from my confused mind.

Hi there.

Not my fault people do not read my post correct the first time. All Im trying to say is, I wouldnt want my kids to inherit deafness. A lot of deaf people werent born deaf. I wasnt. I had a fever as small child. So lets say, I have a kid with a hearing woman, the child will not inherit deafness. It happened to my best friend and his 2 sisters b.c they inherited deafness. They all hated it b/c it was difficult for them to adapt from hearing to deaf. See what me is a sayin'? :) Their daddy's deaf not their mother.

Hi there.

Not my fault people do not read my post correct the first time. All Im trying to say is, I wouldnt want my kids to inherit deafness. A lot of deaf people arent born deaf. I wasnt. I had a fever as small child. So lets say, I have a kid with a hearing woman, the child will not inherit deafness. It happened to my best friend and his 2 sisters b.c they inherited deafness. They all hated it b/c it was difficult to adapt from hearing to deaf. See what me is a sayin'? :)

No, I understand your feelings, and I'm not trying to negate that, but my thing was you said your dream girl would be deaf... So in my mind I wonder would you have kids with her? It's totally your right to not want children or not I was just curious. So, to clear it up, you'd seek a hearing or deaf woman to have children with (if you wanted to?)

Back