Would you rather be rich and ugly, or poor and good looking?

Ugly and rich. I hire the best plastic surgeons!! LOL

Poor and good looking because you'd have opportunities to make riches such in entertainment such as acting or modeling also there's a chance of snagging a rich hubby and becoming a trophy wife.

in this shot you can see the gooey stuff. Mmmmm Mmmmm good.

spam_can_open.jpg

:barf:

Sure it could. You could be smelly too. :rofl2:

:naughty: Keep pouring on those compliments!

In Texas, ANYTHING tastes good fried. Fried Pepsi, Fried Butter... (seriously.)

My gosh.. I'm getting hungry!
smiley-eatdrink021.gif

Awww, Mrs Bucket, I wouldn't trade in our friendship for all the money in the world. Come here, kiddo... :hug:
Dang, so that was what being rich feels like?

Come here, you!
smiley-hug014.gif
You've got a way with words!

no more talking about spam or my stomach feels like it's being twisted in knots. :ugh3:

When I was a health aid I had a client that was 92 years old and he would say to me " Boy I wish I had been rich instead of handsome!!" He was a really funny man!!

I could be rich, I don't need to wish for the rest. Rich, old and ugly. Just like Boozoo Chavez once said, "Be what you is, if you old n ugly, then BE old n ugly". Course so was he, and he was rich. ha.
Wish I could still enjoy his music.

Okay beautiful people can easily sleep their way to the top (pun intended) so you know my answer to that :P

Apparently this thread gave hubby a dream!

He woke up & told me he was dreaming that we were in another country that didn't speak English ; I wore a fur coat! (never!)

In this country, people thought I was a prostitute, I got out of the rental car and wanted to see what was in the abandoned building. Hubby tried to catch me but couldn't ditch the rental car. He found me at a Burger King crying minus the fur coat...

Oh boy.. :lol:

Apparently this thread gave hubby a dream!

He woke up & told me he was dreaming that we were in another country that didn't speak English ; I wore a fur coat! (never!)

In this country, people thought I was a prostitute, I got out of the rental car and wanted to see what was in the abandoned building. Hubby tried to catch me but couldn't ditch the rental car. He found me at a Burger King crying minus the fur coat...

Oh boy.. :lol:
I have just finished psychoanalyzing this dream and it means that he wants to have sex with you in a Burger King bathroom.

I have just finished psychoanalyzing this dream and it means that he wants to have sex with you in a Burger King bathroom.

Oh yes it's because I refuse to step foot in Burger King and Arby's.

It's the redneck version of the High Mile Club.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Frisky Feline said:
no more talking about spam or my stomach feels like it's being twisted in knots. :ugh3:

:rofl2: You poor kitten!

If you're rich there's no such thing as ugly. ;)

Back