Would you make a bucket list?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
Would you make a bucket list or at least a list of goals you want to achieve, if so what would be on it? I'm just curious from a conversation my friend and I were having and thought I'd ask. :wiggle:

It's something that I should do. I have always wanted to make goals and follow through. Can you tell me how a bucket list with goals would work. Yeah, I do have some goals. I just have to follow through. I know it's easier said than done.

Bucket list and goals list are slightly different. Bucket list is just a list of things you want to do before you die and goals list has a time frame you put on things. In example, lets say I made a goals list. On my list I put I want to go visit another state or get a fishing license. I'm going to give myself a set time frame to when i want to achieve that goal. Enough time to study and get the money saved. Does that make sense? I think there may be a website for these types of things and you can set daily reminders to yourself. Good luck :)

Bucket list and goals list are slightly different. Bucket list is just a list of things you want to do before you die and goals list has a time frame you put on things. In example, lets say I made a goals list. On my list I put I want to go visit another state or get a fishing license. I'm going to give myself a set time frame to when i want to achieve that goal. Enough time to study and get the money saved. Does that make sense? I think there may be a website for these types of things and you can set daily reminders to yourself. Good luck :)

Thank you very much. I will google on websites. One of my goal is selling a certain $$$ of bikes each week. Doesn't matter how many bikes I sell, but rather money I get from it.

Other goal is that I was hoping to have a 1977-1990 Chevy Caprice/Impala wagon. They're harder to find than what one may think.

i have made bucket list and done few of them got few more to do...i would thought the goals are what you make them goal or desire..you desire turbo charge is that your ultimate goal desire and goal subtle difference...
one of my goals was achieved 1965 that see and meet beatles and talk to john.many desire that still, but that goal for others never happen.
one of my goals to stand tip of south america last bit of land before antartic see ice berge swim with white shark experience no gravety visit kristan decoona..my bucket list changes but i get it in hand to do as much as possible

@ Derek Great car! Try craigslist...it might not be new, but it could be a working project and a lot of people sell older cars that aren't around anymore.

@Caz....sharks?...wow very terrifying for me lol...well try not to get eaten and oh! if you do get this done take pictures :)

i add i want to be in shark cage i aint that mad to go on me own...i dont know if this is bucket list but i love to know about hanger13 is ufo there,,i think that a desire that never be fullfilled goal

Caz you talked to John?! :jaw:

i did indeed,i bunked off school went to east ham grnarda quite alot of us ran around to stage door slipped the cops i came face to face with john who said hi to me and becarefull not to get trampled by crowd.john put his hands on my shoulders and directed me over to cops so i no be trampled..

One of my bucket list items is to go hot air ballooning, another is to have kids and get married. Simple but that's what it is.

Last edited:
My bucket list is only in my head. I have done some things that I thought I'd like to do when the opportunities came.
I went in a hot air balloon which my sister had arranged.
I went to Utah to visit my daughter. This fulfilled three things on my list.
1) The train trip in a sleeper car.
2) Went west of the Mississippi.
3) Saw the Rockies from the train & from the air.

May get to do another in a year or so if my SIL gets a job in Ireland. And that is to visit the only foreign country that I care about visiting (not that I'd refuse to visit any other countries if the opportunity arose).

My bucket list is "it would be nice but not a big deal if I don't" type of list.

That's how mine is too. It would be nice to do these things but not necessary.
I mean, I've gotten to do some pretty cool things already (emcee a gala, be in the paper, meet semi-famous people) that other peole haven't, so I consider myself fortunate. I've also done se weird and unusual things too, like have seven brain surgeries in four months or perform for a Disney executive.

And why do you think you're a burden to your family?

Did you read what I said?? I said I wanted to dies a fast dies so my family will not have to take care of me . I was a health aide for 9 years and I saw how stressful is was on families having a love one on their death bed for along time. I do not want my family to have to go through that with me. I want to dies right away then be cremated . My family will have to take care of all business and that alone is a lot of work . I guess you have to be very young to not understand where I am coming from. Some people like having others fuss over them I do not.

^makes sense. I hate being a burden to my family. I felt horrible when they had to take care of me and my brother was just kind of left there. I'm glad he understood and doesn't hate me. :)

Now that first week of April is here, I want to make sure that I sell $1000 + worth of bikes EACH week. Sometimes, it's hard for me to get motivated. I hope to get and keep some motivation to keep my goal up and running. It starts tomorrow. Not looking for an excuse to NOT get $1000 per week now that April is here.

motivation something i need put on bucket list..april and i hardly pushed my arse do anything...my goal for today is do three days of washing up...on my own last two days and it piled up.got painful toe...

Back