Would you get implanted today if....

Gee, another one of these threads again? *thuds*

Audiofuzzy, why don't you go and get a CI for yourself if you want it so bad? No one is stopping ya ;)

With such attitude from posters like you, Tousi, Rockdrummer, Shel, Cheri, Angel, Sunshine, and their nasty speculations instead of simply honestly replying - of course it is unproductive.
It could have been interesting and productive but obviously not with this bunch.

Fuzzy

And how would you have found it more interesting and productive, Fuzzy? If everyone had given you the answers you keep tryingt o manipulate out of people?

And "what if" is never productive. "What is" is productive. If you live your life on what ifs, all you do is prevent yourself from dealing with what is. Live in reality, for God's sake, not a dream world.

Nasty speculations?? HUH?? I replied with honesty and was never nasty. Where was I nasty? And talk about speculation. The question of the thread is nothing but speculation. I guess you don't want honest opinions... I'm out of your thread...

You got it rd. You didn't give her the answer she wanted,so you are nasty!
To quote a line from an old movie.....Fuzzy can't handle the truth!

Nasty speculations?? HUH?? I replied with honesty and was never nasty. Where was I nasty? And talk about speculation. The question of the thread is nothing but speculation. I guess you don't want honest opinions... I'm out of your thread...

I was surprised to see your name mentioned here along with a few others. :dunno:

And how would you have found it more interesting and productive, Fuzzy? If everyone had given you the answers you keep tryingt o manipulate out of people?

And "what if" is never productive. "What is" is productive. If you live your life on what ifs, all you do is prevent yourself from dealing with what is. Live in reality, for God's sake, not a dream world.

It seems like nothing good will come out of this thread cuz of the rejection of some honest POVs.

It seems like nothing good will come out of this thread cuz of the rejection of some honest POVs.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. But I don't think it was ever meant to be productive from the start.

With such attitude from posters like you, Tousi, Rockdrummer, Shel, Cheri, Angel, Sunshine, and their nasty speculations instead of simply honestly replying - of course it is unproductive.
It could have been interesting and productive but obviously not with this bunch.

Fuzzy

Pardon me? what nasty speculations? ..I thought I was being honest :confused:

Thank you. I can hear low sounds very well and ofc enjoy music. I've been to dancing school and did alot of performance shows for years in the past.

Ditto... i had been dancing since i was 5 ..never wore hearing aids until i was 35...after i was 21 i went bar hopping and danced every night... i loved to dance to the music....

I quit wearing hearing aids 6 yrs.. i am totally deaf... i am getting old... no more dances for me... i am 63 now....but i had my memories...

Back