Worst Mistake and Best Decision?

bad decision that i wish that i have not gone with someone else

best decision that i am moving on with my life

You think my girlfriend's pregnancy lasted 3 years 4 months 5 days?

Nah, your girlfriend's baby was born, and you had to raise your child thru the miserable for a few years. Finally, your kid understands better. At the end of the year, it makes you happy and enjoy with your family. Is my ESP working?

Nah, your girlfriend's baby was born, and you had to raise your child thru the miserable for a few years. Finally, your kid understands better. At the end of the year, it makes you happy and enjoy with your family. Is my ESP working?
If that was the case, then I would have started out with the beginning being my worst decision.

my mistake, my best decisions

Worse- Lack of responsibility: Lost a debit cards a several times, lost a HOME key rarely, lost a sidekick two times, and a several others had lost. :( :( :( I always never trust myself for any item if it's unnecessity to use it. That's happen since February 2005. I had no idea why it changed unlike I used to be 90% responsibility. :( Now... It's more likely 25%! *sighs* :(

Best- I have two best decisions:

#1) To be angst-fantasy author for my own book called, "Pearson Forest". I love it so much!! It's still unfinish story that I need to complete it.. It take a long time to make.. Oh, boy! :D I used to be anthro-anime artist now I'm not that anymore. Because of my work changed my talent into being a writer. I'm still SO excite to see what's their respond to my story in the future when I finish my Pearson Forest. lol It's best choice I made for my own dream and NEVER changes it. :D

#2) To learn how to not push them into my opinion, my reason, my belief, my arrangement, and etc. It's pretty hard to break my bad habit but thanks to my old favorite website and LJ communities for teaching me how to do not push them in any intention. I am still so glad, i meant VERY, I did not push my best friends in my own many reasons. Especially my good friends. I still need to work on my strong weakness part... :) GO MEEEE!!! :D

That's best decisions I made. ;)

Worst Decision: CENSORED

BEST DECISION: CENSORED

LET ME repeat again...

Worst Decision: introduce a hyprocrite ex-gay "practicing to be a pastor" guy who i slept is engaged to my mother whose they NEVER dated in first place.

Best Decision: coming out of closet to anyone, moving on with my life, enjoying my time with anyone who comes in/out of my lifes...

#2) To learn how to not push them into my opinion, my reason, my belief, my arrangement, and etc. It's pretty hard to break my bad habit but thanks to my old favorite website and LJ communities for teaching me how to do not push them in any intention. I am still so glad, i meant VERY, I did not push my best friends in my own many reasons. Especially my good friends. I still need to work on my strong weakness part... :) GO MEEEE!!! :D

That's best decisions I made. ;)

What is the name of this website - LJ communities? I used to push some people about my suggestion until a friend of mine made me realized that.

What is the name of this website - LJ communities? I used to push some people about my suggestion until a friend of mine made me realized that.

Oooo it's the Live Journal Online. LiveJournal.com - Start a Free Blog / Journal Today

I just visited some communities while I was bored until I noticed a name "besttips4live" or something i dont remember, it's about good effect things. I learned a lot from some cool entries two years ago. :) It's not just one community I found, there are MOREEEEE.

I suffer from partial complex seizures, so I space out often. As a result, the instructor thinks I am not paying attention or listening.

Also, I am hard of hearing, so I get treated like I am deaf, dumb, and stupid. Thats the way most of the other students treat me, their very disrespectful when they voice stuff and I need it signed. They treat me like I am hearing them even when I am sitting there signing "can't hear you". Its a complete joke, so I just sit there and do nothing, looking like an idiot. In addition, this is probably another reeason why the instructor thinks I am not paying attention, because at times I just sit there looking like an idiot, like I am not even attentive or willing to participate.

My thinking is, if I have to go through this kind of crap to learn asl and to cope with a disability I'd just rather not bother with asl or asl classes anymore.

It sounds like most of the class were hearing. I took an ASL class with other deafies at NITD years ago and my experince wasn't anything like yours.

I'm really sorry you had such a bad experince with your ASL class.

The worst decision I have ever made was to start using drugs and became addict.

The best decisions I have ever made was sobering up, going to rehab. Going to college and getting degree. Now I am happy with decision to go back to school once again starting this fall.

Worst mistake: Being pressured into saying "I love you" back when I never really meant it. :(

Best decision: I should've died two years ago. But a friend convinced me not to do something, and I'm still here. :)

Best decision - Going to college

worst decision - cave in to peer pressure by doing things that are not legal

Worst decision - Getting involved with this abusive man 21 years ago and still here looking for a way out. I regret this every day but fear holds me back. I'm weak.

Best decision - Putting this house up for sale so I can move on with my life away from this person. or
2nd best - maybe the CI will be the best thing that would ever happened to me.

I don't know what is my biggest mistake... maybe, I try to remember about
that, um... I was going to Orlando when I was 14, I trying to spreading my legs
on escalator rail, so I am lucky not fall in the right from the very deepest, so
it almost to get fell off to the right, :Ohno: so I back on the stair on the stairs
of escalator. My sister witnessed me, so she quick to tell my mother immediately. So I glad I am alive, I wish I has been forgotten about it.

And my best decision... I moving to apartment for a better job, better place
to live, and living with my mother for awhile. I glad there are too
many beautiful women live in this building, I am happy about
that, I hope I can find a best woman that what would be best
match for me! :mrgreen:

My worst mistake was trying to do a mid-30s career change a few years ago. I ended up nearly bankrupt and suffering from severe depression. Thankfully I'm back on track now and in a better firm than before I changed, and on slightly better pay & perks.

My best decision was made aged 17 !! Parents, always give your teenagers the benefit of the doubt!

I met a lovely man in 1989. He was 32 and I was only 17. Everyone said it was "wrong" and "sick" and we were bad. I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

We got engaged a year later. All my friends said that was really stupid and deserted me.

We got married when I was 19.

I'm now 35. We are STILL "in love", still going strong and really happy. In fact, we're inseparable.

Lots of things in my life have been horrible, truly awful, but I must say I've been really blessed in my marriage. I know I'm one of the lucky ones. I wish with all my heart everyone could have this.

My worst mistake? Quitting a job at a company about several months before it got bought out. The thing is, if I had known about the buyout plans, I might have stuck around and got $200,000 from stock options. Ah, well. (On the other hand, paying tax on that would be really *ugly* :) )

My best decision? Hmm...at the age of 15, I decided to study computer programming (this was in 1981). That led to many things like a BS degree in computer science, meeting my husband through a BBS running on software I had written in early 90's, many decent jobs, et cetera....and now, I'm running a consulting business with my husband in Houston.

I can't remember my whole life right now, so I'm going to talk just about today.

Worst decision: Adding that second squirt of mayonaisse in my tuna. That sandwich was just a tad too mayonaissey, you know?

Best decision: Rinsing and repeating. I mean, my hair just felt so... clean!

Man, it's been a boring day. I hope my life as a whole has been more interesting. Perhaps I'll remember tomorrow.

Back