worried woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abortion turns into a deep argument no matter what. It's the nature of it. It's how people feel. We've had these discussions until we're all blue in the face and you know what? No a thing changes. People still support it and people still are against it. Threads get locked. I'm sure this one will in time as well.

This is how it goes here on AD.

And I chose to go with it again cuz I am bored! Just kidding but I am curious if the case of the doctor telling the patient that is true or not.

Would you call her a murderer if she got an abortion? That's the whole point...I am sure jazzy or others who have gotten abortion appreciate being called a murderer.

Well, WHAT can I do about it ? I did NOT make it for them that made them murderers. Some people label that to pro-choicers and I am certain that the pro-choicers label pro-lifers in another word, too... like sayin' " judgmental and intolerent ". :cool:

There are many threads that I've seen were inappropriate where it'll end up in a flame war. You have a choice to post or don't post, You have a choice to ignored or don't ignored, You have a choice to particular to the discussion and you also have a choice not to. Yeah Jiro sucks to be us. "whatever" ;)

So do you, so? We're all responsible for ourselves, but we're not responsible for reach other (or we shouldn't be).

Well, WHAT can I do about it ? I did NOT make it for them that made them murderers. Some people label that to pro-choicers and I am certain that the pro-choicers label pro-lifers in another word, too... like sayin' " judgmental and intolerent ". :cool:

Judgemental and intolerant doesnt put people on the same level as people who commit murders. That's the huge difference.

So you are saying that you see people who have had abortions as murderers, right? ooohhhh boyiiieeee..

And I chose to go with it again cuz I am bored! Just kidding but I am curious if the case of the doctor telling the patient that is true or not.

I'm sure if you did some digging via google, you'll come up with stories regarding infantcide on the pro-life side of things.

My personal opinion. That essay that she posted looked like it came from an email. No source was cited, but I'm willing to bet it was pasted from a biased source. While we're on the subject of sources, though. There's now a rule here on AD that when you post links and paste things, you must accompany a source.

Could the original poster please provide the original source to that essay? We'd all like to see it.

Thanks. :)

What do you mean what can you do about it?

Pro-lifers need to zip their lips and not be so offensive with their rhetoric. That's what can be done about it. Calling someone a murderer when they've had to choose abortion for reasons such as rape, incest or life of the mother, is wrong. But, people are so callous that they WILL call someone a murderer; when the woman having undergone the procedure needs compassion and understanding.

I am not against legal the abortion, but I understand what Maria mean by saying that the abortion are not choice because the baby doesn't get any choice, only the mother.

Melika's here's some interesting quote for you.

Pro-Abortionist says, "The fetus never knows what hits him, so there's no such fetus to miss his life."
Pro-Choicer says, "Oh well, if you'd been aborted, you wouldn't be here today, and you wouldn't know the difference anyway, so what does it matter?" *
Pro-Lifer says, "Somebody kills you today because you would not be here tomorrow, and you would not know the difference anyway. So, what does it matter?"
-- R. Kiessling

I'm still stand on pro-life belief. ;) Melika, I can relate to your feeling on abortion, but I just want to inform you there are actually so many life v. choice threads. I'm already lost interested in crappy abortion threads... For your info, "defend the pro-life belief" subject is pretty weak so you are not able to defend your belief against pro-choice group, cos they will do anything to strike you down. There goes for us, too... =/

Jiro - yeah... I'm not surprise ADers tried to lecture/explain us how awful things are and abortion is the best/only-one-way thing for so many times... That's not much help. I wonder - why not we, pro choice and pro life, share some same opinions and have a discussion, instead of flaming war posts here? I meant, com'on, there are so many bashing posts in each abortion thread! It's no good... =/

Just thought.

PS - I know I tried to fix it so many times cos of stupid sidekick. Curse that device! -_-

Last edited:
I am not against legal the abortion, but I understand what Maria mean by saying that the abortion are not choice because the baby doesn't get any choice, only the mother.
Not if they try to change law by outlaw abortion then mothers will not have a choice.

Not if they try to change law by outlaw abortion then mothers will not have a choice.

even if they pass a law that prevents abortion, it will not stop a mother from finding a way to abort her baby.

What do you mean what can you do about it?

Pro-lifers need to zip their lips and not be so offensive with their rhetoric. That's what can be done about it. Calling someone a murderer when they've had to choose abortion for reasons such as rape, incest or life of the mother, is wrong. But, people are so callous that they WILL call someone a murderer; when the woman having undergone the procedure needs compassion and understanding.

:gpost:

Abortion turns into a deep argument no matter what. It's the nature of it. It's how people feel. We've had these discussions until we're all blue in the face and you know what? No a thing changes. People still support it and people still are against it. Threads get locked. I'm sure this one will in time as well.

This is how it goes here on AD.

that's the very reason why i don't normally participate in these debates. it stirs up waaay too many emotions for me.

But, it's not always true, don't let people fool you. I've shared my abortion experience and how I was forced by my parents to have it and some pro-choicers did not show me any compassion nor understanding how I felt because I happen to be "a teenager who didn't have any rights." The truth is they just find ways to put the blame on pro-lifers when they (pro-choicers) are as guilty as they are. No differences.

But, it's not always true, don't let people fool you. I've shared my abortion experience and how I was forced by my parents to have it and some pro-choicers did not show me any compassion nor understanding how I felt because I happen to be "a teenager who didn't have any rights." The truth is they just find ways to put the blame on pro-lifers when they (pro-choicers) are as guilty as they are. No differences.

Again, I am sorry that u had to experience that and I wouldnt wish that on anyone but can I ask you something? U dont have to answer if u chose not to...how would you feel if someone called u a murderer or that u committed a crime because u had one?

Again, u can choose to ignore this or tell me off. :D

Again, I am sorry that u had to experience that and I wouldnt wish that on anyone

Just to be clear that I wasn't talking about you, because you did showed compassion and understanding of what I went through. Thanks! ;)

but can I ask you something? U dont have to answer if u chose not to...how would you feel if someone called u a murderer or that u committed a crime because u had one?
I have been called a murder by some religious pro-lifers when they found out I had the abortion even when they knew it was against my own will and they even said my unborn was in hell too, but the truth is they haven't walked a mile in my shoes to understand my situation. :)

Just to be clear that I wasn't talking about you, because you did showed compassion and understanding of what I went through. Thanks! ;)

I have been called a murder by some religious pro-lifers when they found out I had the abortion even when they knew it was against my own will and they even said my unborn was in hell too, but the truth is they haven't walked a mile in my shoes to understand my situation. :)

Ok...that's who I am. I wouldnt get abortion for myself but I wouldnt call others murderers or that they are committing crimes if they chose to get one or got one against their own will (although I dont like that idea either but when it comes to teenagers, in the country, they are legally minors). However, if I see people telling other people or saying that they are murderers or committing a crime, then I will speak up because as u said, it is traumatic enough for most women to get abortions anyway so it is hard for me to sit back and keep quiet.

However, if I see people telling other people or saying that they are murderers or committing a crime, then I will speak up because as u said, it is traumatic enough for most women to get abortions anyway so it is hard for me to sit back and keep quiet.

I do understand and you do have that right to speak up. :)

Would you call her a murderer if she got an abortion?

My honest answer ? Yes, I would. Speakin' of teen girls if, their parents force them to have an abortion, I would call their parents " murderers ", not their teen daughters. If, a teen daughter chose to have an abortion while the parents are not involved, then, it is a teen daughter who is a murderer, not the parents. It depends on WHO decides/forces to have an abortion. I can't make the decisions for them and yet, I still call it a " murderer " if, she choses it. I am sorry - I had to say.

That's the whole point...I am sure jazzy or others who have gotten abortion probably wouldnt appreciate being called a murderer.

I am really sorry. That's the way I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back