World's Biggest Passenger Ship?

whoops I means 215 days left to go.... here we come.

we getting married on that boat for all deaf cruise date unsure depending on passage deaf travel gather all info from other deaf who is inquiring abt getting married. so far know we are ---anyone there too during week of oct 28-nov4th? love to hear that too!

we getting married on that boat for all deaf cruise date unsure depending on passage deaf travel gather all info from other deaf who is inquiring abt getting married. so far know we are ---anyone there too during week of oct 28-nov4th? love to hear that too!

i heard someone plans to get renew vows at the cruise as well. its amazing what they can do for you too. :)

it will be our honeymoon :D

possible marry there too depends on how things go heh :-x

I really care about water environment. Sequoias is definitely right!! I bet that that cruise dump a huge amount of shit in the ocean especially in the area of marine life and coral reefs. Not all cruises handle the weight of feces in the tank because they have to release it in the ocean once a while. This is true. That's why people cannot see it under the water or complain about it if they see the brown liquid in the ocean. How about drinking a lovely fresh brown water? :iobarf:

Wow!! Is it brand new?

Love pix with bridge :):):)

Back