World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun looking.

Tousi, people say that when they don't want to do the work themselves. It's out there. They just need to do a little finger exercise and find them.

Tousi, people say that when they don't want to do the work themselves. It's out there. They just need to do a little finger exercise and find them.

searched. looked. sniffed. found nothing. I used the keyword "Bush", "debt", "illegal" and "border" for your blog and AD. The discovery disturbed me. It's a deep sense of disillusion and dishonesty.

Not a single post of it has any criticism of Bush or Bush Administration or Republican toward to those issues such as debt and border. All contains blaming toward liberals, MSM, ACLU, and Minutemen diss'ers.

Not one!!!!

searched. looked. sniffed. found nothing. I used the keyword "Bush", "debt", "illegal" and "border" for your blog and AD. The discovery disturbed me. It's a deep sense of disillusion and dishonesty.

Not a single post of it has any criticism of Bush or Bush Administration or Republican toward to those issues such as debt and border. All contains blaming toward liberals, MSM, ACLU, and Minutemen diss'ers.

Not one!!!!

I know. :lol: All the makings of a great German soldier in WWII.

Not one!!!!

I have seen him critical of Bush when he was President a few times here and a bunch elsewhere.

Yeah, and not enough of it, too. But Obama's worse. He's saying outwardly and blatantly that he doesn't care about our National Security, safety and border control.

You wanna back that up, please?! 'cause I haven't see/heard anything of the contrary. As a matter of fact ....... he's not doing any better/worse than any other Pres. in my book, in that area.

-charles

Like I said, it's out there. Tousi seen it. Have fun! :wave:

I see America as generous, giving, and supportive country whose hundreds of thousands of lives of soldiers were expended to defend other countries, and the billions if not trillion of dollars were donated and spent to help others in need by ordinary U.S. citizens.

You need to get out of the isolation of the woods and look around at real life.

Don't answer a question with a question. I am posting here to find out why you are posting here when you are saying to others "why bother posting here"

:dizzy:

Don't answer a question with a question. I am posting here to find out why you are posting here when you are saying to others "why bother posting here"

Why can't I answer a question with a question?

Do you really have to answer a question with a question only to be asked a question afterward?

Why does it matter if I am asked a question after answering with a question? Why was this thread created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back