World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World also sees Americans as selfish, arrogant, materialistic, power hungry war mongers. Any links to those stories?

hey ya'all - why bother posting in here? :roll:

I see America as generous, giving, and supportive country whose hundreds of thousands of lives of soldiers were expended to defend other countries, and the billions if not trillion of dollars were donated and spent to help others in need by ordinary U.S. citizens.

lol.

don't be naive. :lol:

I see America as generous, giving, and supportive country whose hundreds of thousands of lives of soldiers were expended to defend other countries, and the billions if not trillion of dollars were donated and spent to help others in need by ordinary U.S. citizens.
Nowhere did I say ALL world citizens feel this way about us, but the same holds true for your topic. If I Googled it, I could find hundreds of articles for either opinion.

It is fun to play this game, no?

Nowhere did I say ALL world citizens feel this way about us, but the same holds true for your topic. If I Googled it, I could find hundreds of articles for either opinion.

It is fun to play this game, no?

You started off with a negative about the U.S., I, on the other hand, see my country for the positive it has done. I'm proud of my country and I'm not afraid to say it. I'm not afraid to wave the U.S. flag. I'm not afraid to put my hand over my heart during the National Anthem or Pledge of Allegiance. I'm not afraid to praise kudos and positive notes about America.

And with that, I'm not afraid to point out some of the short comings either. But that doesn't give us the excuse to demean the U.S. at every turn.

Cause the whole world has one uniform opinion.

:whistle:

Cause the whole world has one uniform opinion.

:whistle:
If they differ, we will "find" WMD and bomb them into seeing things our way.

Some people are certainly disillusioned, are they not?

Then don't let the U.N. come up with 17 different UN resolutions pver the years in the effort to try and get Saddam to comply if they have no intention of using force if he failed to comply. The UN failed in that regard with no intention of actually enforcing those 17 failed U.N. resolutions.

You started off with a negative about the U.S., I, on the other hand, see my country for the positive it has done. I'm proud of my country and I'm not afraid to say it. I'm not afraid to wave the U.S. flag. I'm not afraid to put my hand over my heart during the National Anthem or Pledge of Allegiance. I'm not afraid to praise kudos and positive notes about America.
YOU started off with a negative on our country, sir. You show no respect for the leader of this country, a man duly elected to office. He was not pushed through by Supreme Court, but by following the Constitution.

I love this country too. However, there are many among us that feel we impose our will on smaller countries, use a absurdly huge amount per capita of natural resources, and have a "screw you" attitude towards any group or country that does not get out of way. Look at all the hubbub over those pesky Mexicans defending their border from intruders. How dare they defend their country? We are the USA!

If you want to believe that we can buy our way to respect, start changing channels. You need to see other viewpoints. There is a reason so many dislike us. It surely isn't because donations to Red Cross are lower.

Then don't let the U.N. come up with 17 different UN resolutions pver the years in the effort to try and get Saddam to comply if they have no intention of using force if he failed to comply. The UN failed in that regard with no intention of actually enforcing those 17 failed U.N. resolutions.

Nawww, those "resolutions" were just an excuse to invade Iraq.
It was really about the oil. The. Oil.
Iraq Invades Kuwait

YOU started off with a negative on our country, sir. You show no respect for the leader of this country, a man duly elected to office. He was not pushed through by Supreme Court, but by following the Constitution.

I love this country too. However, there are many among us that feel we impose our will on smaller countries, use a absurdly huge amount per capita of natural resources, and have a "screw you" attitude towards any group or country that does not get out of way. Look at all the hubbub over those pesky Mexicans defending their border from intruders. How dare they defend their country? We are the USA!

If you want to believe that we can buy our way to respect, start changing channels. You need to see other viewpoints. There is a reason so many dislike us. It surely isn't because donations to Red Cross are lower.

Wow ..... so you have a hard on for Bush too?

Wirelessly posted

The veto system is pretty much the only reason why the U.N. doesn't flez its muscle very often. Like... Only reason why we got involved in the Korean War was because the Soviets boycotted the summit and lost their rights to veto.

Although Lestor Pearson was a genius for coming up with the concept of peacekeeping forces to make up for the shortfalls of inactive peacemaking forces.

Wow ..... so you have a hard on for Bush too?
Sorry partner, I don't swing that way. Here is what this post looks like, from my perspective:

wh0dva.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back