World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur

Status
Not open for further replies.
You started off with a negative about the U.S., I, on the other hand, see my country for the positive it has done. I'm proud of my country and I'm not afraid to say it. I'm not afraid to wave the U.S. flag. I'm not afraid to put my hand over my heart during the National Anthem or Pledge of Allegiance. I'm not afraid to praise kudos and positive notes about America.

so you are proud of Obama?

YOU started off with a negative on our country, sir. You show no respect for the leader of this country, a man duly elected to office. He was not pushed through by Supreme Court, but by following the Constitution.

I love this country too. However, there are many among us that feel we impose our will on smaller countries, use a absurdly huge amount per capita of natural resources, and have a "screw you" attitude towards any group or country that does not get out of way. Look at all the hubbub over those pesky Mexicans defending their border from intruders. How dare they defend their country? We are the USA!

If you want to believe that we can buy our way to respect, start changing channels. You need to see other viewpoints. There is a reason so many dislike us. It surely isn't because donations to Red Cross are lower.

Yup, I agree with you. :gpost:

Sorry partner, I don't swing that way. Here is what this post looks like, from my perspective:

wh0dva.jpg

how ironic .....

so ... its only patriotic if you blindly praise Obama but ... not Bush?

Wow!!! Your so ..... profound!

how ironic .....

so ... its only patriotic if you blindly praise Obama but ... not Bush?

Wow!!! Your so ..... profound!
Do you know how to create a thread? If so, then do it. I will report for duty when you are ready. Stop trying to troll me, Bigger and wiser members have tried and failed.

Obama doesn't have any management experiences. Most of his top aides are political experts, not policy wonks. Mixing politic with policy is a mess....

YOU started off with a negative on our country, sir. You show no respect for the leader of this country, a man duly elected to office. He was not pushed through by Supreme Court, but by following the Constitution.

I love this country too. However, there are many among us that feel we impose our will on smaller countries, use a absurdly huge amount per capita of natural resources, and have a "screw you" attitude towards any group or country that does not get out of way. Look at all the hubbub over those pesky Mexicans defending their border from intruders. How dare they defend their country? We are the USA!

If you want to believe that we can buy our way to respect, start changing channels. You need to see other viewpoints. There is a reason so many dislike us. It surely isn't because donations to Red Cross are lower.

Be sure to realize the difference between a person and a country. Obama is not a country. Criticizing Obama's policies isn't about being negative toward my country. Rather it's about my freedom of speech entitled to me afforded by our U.S. Constitution.

Now, had all the recent modern presidents and Federal Govt done their job and secure the border with such efficiency we wouldn't be worrying about the thousands of daily intrusion into the U.S. endangering our citizens. I've criticized each president and Fed govt for not securing the border.

There are countries who like us. And there are countries who don't like us. You are living a pipe dream to think all countries will like the United States. There are cultural and religious differences that can run raw with other countries. Obama is doing exactly that, buying his way to respect. Including bowing, scraping, and saying "I'm sorry" in so many different ways when there is nothing for us to be sorry for in the first place. It isn't working. It's making the U.S. look weaker. And when that happens, it simply emboldens the enemy even further. And you know who those are. And they won't stop. We're not being vigilant. We letting them know that we have our back doors unlocked for them to break into.

I've criticized each president and Fed govt for not securing the border.

where? there's not a single post nor thread including your blog has ever criticized any Republican President

Be sure to realize the difference between a person and a country. Obama is not a country. Criticizing Obama's policies isn't about being negative toward my country. Rather it's about my freedom of speech entitled to me afforded by our U.S. Constitution.

Now, had all the recent modern presidents and Federal Govt done their job and secure the border with such efficiency we wouldn't be worrying about the thousands of daily intrusion into the U.S. endangering our citizens. I've criticized each president and Fed govt for not securing the border.

There are countries who like us. And there are countries who don't like us. You are living a pipe dream to think all countries will like the United States. There are cultural and religious differences that can run raw with other countries. Obama is doing exactly that, buying his way to respect. Including bowing, scraping, and saying "I'm sorry" in so many different ways when there is nothing for us to be sorry for in the first place. It isn't working. It's making the U.S. look weaker. And when that happens, it simply emboldens the enemy even further. And you know who those are. And they won't stop. We're not being vigilant. We letting them know that we have our back doors unlocked for them to break into.

Sure, you have free to voice about Obama so people have free to be bigot about everything. :)

Did you criticize GWB Admin for not secure the border so enough too?

Sure, you have free to voice about Obama so people have free to be bigot about everything. :)

Did you criticize GWB Admin for not secure the border so enough too?

Yeah, and not enough of it, too. But Obama's worse. He's saying outwardly and blatantly that he doesn't care about our National Security, safety and border control.

Yeah, and not enough of it, too. But Obama's worse. He's saying outwardly and blatantly that he doesn't care about our National Security, safety and border control.

really? where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back