World’s youngest grandmother is just 23-years-old

At age 12 I didn't know anything about heterosexual or homosexual intercourse. I wasn't really interested in such things at that time. I was perfectly satisfied to be a kid and enjoy childhood.

It's very sad that kids are forced into early maturity. :(

Very true... :-(

At age 12, I learn about sex issues due to sex education at school but I never, never, never thought about sex and sex feeling... I was too busy to play outside with friends all the time... rollskates, built the hut in forest with friends, etc... play all the time... no time to think anything ...

wow 23 yrs old.

my old classmate, she happens to have same birthday as me. SHe is already a grandma at age 40. I dont have grandkid yet! She and I still keep in touch because we were small kids and found out that our same birthday. every year at school we share birthday cakes or celebration. Indeed,we both are different people but we get along well. She PMed me and told me how proud she become a grandma. WHOA!

My grandmother became a grandma at 40 when I was born. Some of my old high school classmates already have grandkids.

Even at 16 I didnt want sex.... but the girls sure did maybe b/c of peer pressure.. i laugh at teens havin sex in their parents house... an accident waitin to happen. :lol:

At age 12 I didn't know anything about heterosexual or homosexual intercourse. I wasn't really interested in such things at that time. I was perfectly satisfied to be a kid and enjoy childhood.

It wasn't so much that I was interested in sex. I'm more of a... questioning type, even as a kid.

I think I was one of those annoying kids who kept asking "why?". I specifically remember asking why people wanted to have sex so bad. I didn't know anything about the pleasures of it, only the mechanics of it.

At 12, I knew how babies were made but I was more interested in fashion than having sex.

At 12, I knew how babies were made but I was more interested in fashion than having sex.

That's the way I was as well. I was still playing Barbie with my younger cousins for their benefit at age 12, yet while just starting to read teen magazines such as Seventeen, TeenPeople, Teen, and stuff like that. CosmoGirl wasn't even around until I turned 21 I think, and I happened to see it on a news stand rack. I thumbed through it, put it back. Wasn't impressed with it.

What's sad is I happened to thumb through a magazine that belonged to my oldest cousin's daughter who is 14. OMG - they are talking about the pill, condoms, safe sex, and what to do if you miss your period, and a 14 year old girl was reading this!! I threw the magazine down in disgust.

When my daughter is old enough to subscribe to teen magazines I will be going through the contents of them myself by buying some to sample. If I think the content is too mature, I will not subscribe it for her. At 14 girls need to be focused on school, friends, and fashion, and maybe have that odd crush on a slightly older boy.

Not how to have sex!!!!!!!

I was 12, I always interested in drawing arts and loved to go outside all of the time.

It's way too young to even allow young children to get pregnant for their mothers to be young grandmothers. It's very sad to see young children to throw away their "childhood" and become an adult too early. How about learning how to cook? What about driving a car to take their babies to see doctor and everything? They don't have adapt for all this. No skills. Children are STILL babies, period.

Holy fried bologna... What is wrong wth kids these day?! They already had kids at the younger age than me. I greatly am disappointed in them since they seems to have no disclipine among themselves... Why not that mother grounds her for not listening for a while to her instead of letting her go like that? My mom would spank my butt even though I am too old for it if I did that when I was younger. Even in the USA, there are reality shows involving teen moms and I strongly dislike the whole idea because it makes everything goes too mature even for their age.

I was 12, I always interested in drawing arts and loved to go outside all of the time.

Same here, I was drawing and designing snomwmobiles, cars, rvs, etc while the boys and girls were outside playing. This was at a state school for the Deaf.

Ok, about the story. That is crazy. It is true girls wanted to do what mothers did. My wife's neice when she was 18, was pregnant and that daughter of hers became 18, she herself wanted to do the same. Get pregnant at 18! And got married too.

I could not find right girl for years and I finally married someone OLDER than I am when I was 41. I am 47 now. She is in her 50's so no chance to have a baby. I wanted a baby but no females younger than I am wanted me so the hell with them.

Oh well, :( Please never say the A word as in Adoption. Thank you! Not same!

Same here, I was drawing and designing snomwmobiles, cars, rvs, etc while the boys and girls were outside playing. This was at a state school for the Deaf.

Ok, about the story. That is crazy. It is true girls wanted to do what mothers did. My wife's neice when she was 18, was pregnant and that daughter of hers became 18, she herself wanted to do the same. Get pregnant at 18! And got married too.

I could not find right girl for years and I finally married someone OLDER than I am when I was 41. I am 47 now. She is in her 50's so no chance to have a baby. I wanted a baby but no females younger than I am wanted me so the hell with them.

Ha ha, that was happened to me, too! Ah, I had some great days at OSD. By the way, there are very fewer young students are parents, since OSD have a small number of HS students.

I think it is never too late to have a child. Some parents have kids at 40's and 50's, so I think waiting is good thing because you'll know when you're ready. But it is kinda of annoying how some people complain about 30's (and older) is too old for parents. They want to have kids before 30's, so I disagreed. I don't think 30's is too much because some parents in 30's are doing fine as long as they're prepared anything.

Oh well, :( Please never say the A word as in Adoption. Thank you! Not same!

Eh, why? Like I am not going to force you to adopt some kids or something? :confused:

Back