workout at home or gym club?

My husband and I want to have BOWFLEX!!!! It's expensive. I don't have any enough room for Bowflex set. We have to wait until we get a nice house.

I think there is a website where you can finance a blowflex or make monthly payment with interests on the blowflex.

My husband and I want to have BOWFLEX!!!! It's expensive. I don't have any enough room for Bowflex set. We have to wait until we get a nice house.

Why not check out craigslist.com

I found a treadmill and a stationery bike there for free and both are in great condition. Never know....may take some time but with the economy as bad as it is , so many people are giving away their possessions because people cant afford to move their stuff.

I like working out at the gym because I dance and swim to stay toned and not build a lot of bulky muscle, yuck! Plus there is always a good-looking guy or three my friends and I can giggle over and maybe talk to if we're feeling good!

I have to admit, I have never seen WiiFit in action. But, if the games are anything like the one this video, then I have laugh. :)

YouTube - Wii Fit Parody

Sorry the above vid doesn't have any subs.

Originally Posted by Liza
Ideally, I'd like to have the Bowflex at home to build good muscles.

We have few execrise things in basement but I visit fitness studio regualar... :crazy: of me... but I guess sauna is the mainly reason why I visit fitness studio regular. My hubby is consider to have Bowflex for Christmas wish. Yes, he will have it from us.

Personally, I prefer gyms-Id like a spotter when I squat 400+ pounds, thank you very much!

Also, the quality of the equipment is far, far better then what I would be able to buy on my own.

DeafPenPal-what is a thumb pushup?

Back