Worker >> Cigarette...

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's very Disgusted that every shops ( walmart, home depot,food stores, etc.) that I walked enter the door! There worker who break time from job. They re sits near Enter door and smoke Cigaretttes. It's me sick to smell ! :barf: I wish They re smoke cigarette in back of store!

Also I saw on Tv about all Western hotels will become smoke free? yayayay :dance:

Whether or not we like it, smokers have every right to smoke anywhere if given opportunity. When I walk by one, I hold my breath and get in or out quickly.

Here in my state, smoking is banned in most places such as restaurants. But there are several restaurants that allows smoking, but with the state's rule, it prohibits minors, younger than 18 years old from going in.

Whether or not we like it, smokers have every right to smoke anywhere if given opportunity. When I walk by one, I hold my breath and get in or out quickly.

Here in my state, smoking is banned in most places such as restaurants. But there are several restaurants that allows smoking, but with the state's rule, it prohibits minors, younger than 18 years old from going in.

Ok I understand .. In High school I was ex- smoker too but Don't forget about toddler, baby or old or other people who don't hold breath well.. To walked pass the smoker? I took my daughter who toddler sit in the cart and pass to enter the door Do you think I could teach my toddler baby to hold breath? Huh? Now I do not want my babies caught 2nd hand smoker!

Peace!!!

WHO CARES WHERE THEY SMOKE! Its their buisness NOT ours.. If you smoke then you smoke if not then you don't smoke. They got a right to smoke where they want to smoke.. If you don't like it then go to the OTHER enterance. Pure simple. Or get over the smoke. Its like I don't like certain things but Im not going to COMPLAIN about it because its not my buisness and glad I don't do some of the things I don't like people doing. But as long as your happy and you don't smoke then its wonderful for you! But if people enjoy smoking then good for them.. Its their body not yours. I can't help people who smokes in front of the building. It doesn't bother me at all!! CAUSE I INGORE IT and MOVE ON!

Ok I understand .. In High school I was ex- smoker too but Don't forget about toddler, baby or old or other people who don't hold breath well.. To walked pass the smoker? I took my daughter who toddler sit in the cart and pass to enter the door Do you think I could teach my toddler baby to hold breath? Huh? Now I do not want my babies caught 2nd hand smoker!

Peace!!!

Its not like your baby is sitting around breathing in the smoke. Or like I said go to the OTHER enterance!

WHO CARES WHERE THEY SMOKE! Its their buisness NOT ours.. If you smoke then you smoke if not then you don't smoke. They got a right to smoke where they want to smoke.. If you don't like it then go to the OTHER enterance. Pure simple. Or get over the smoke. Its like I don't like certain things but Im not going to COMPLAIN about it because its not my buisness and glad I don't do some of the things I don't like people doing. But as long as your happy and you don't smoke then its wonderful for you! But if people enjoy smoking then good for them.. Its their body not yours. I can't help people who smokes in front of the building. It doesn't bother me at all!! CAUSE I INGORE IT and MOVE ON!

Yes I agree with her.

Let me tell you Phillp, my husband is smoking. I dont smoke. I really hate smoking and smell so bad. My husband and I respect each other. He never smoke in our house. He smoke outside. If I go my friends's house that they smoke. I cannot complain. I just wanted to visiting them. I would ask them to not blow at my face. They respect me. Of course my hair and clothes smell bad from smoking. I come home and change clothes. That is very simple to do. You cannot complain about other people because their choice and not yours. okay?

It's very Disgusted that every shops ( walmart, home depot,food stores, etc.) that I walked enter the door! There worker who break time from job. They re sits near Enter door and smoke Cigaretttes. It's me sick to smell ! :barf: I wish They re smoke cigarette in back of store!

Also I saw on Tv about all Western hotels will become smoke free? yayayay :dance:

Okay I understand and Look I wrote and I just say " WISH" and not say MUST so I would rather they are respect me too that to should not stand nearby closer the only one enter door so why dont they stand little fathar away from the door or other place ok I am not blame on smoker ok I have family who smoke and I do mind that s all ok

Peace :):):)

Oklahoma banned Smoker

The law applies to everywhere that place cannot be smoker. If they want to smoker, they have to be 20 or 25 feet away from the door.

Wherever you going to eat, there are no smoker allow even the bar. If you want that place to be allow. The law will expect you have some kind sucking the smoke out the place from machine.

Second hand smoker is mostly get cancer than first smoker. So, its not "DEAL WITH IT" because for those didn't deserve to have cancer in their lung. So we, non-smoker, have rights to ask move away or ask stopped. Oklahoma law banned the smoker in motels or hotels too.

When I went other state and forgot about that state law didn't banned. It different breathe, its not what I use with it before.

:smoking: Oh opps is this a non-smoking room?

Sorry, wrong room. :whistle:

Who cares about smoking? It's their business.

We cannot interfere with them when using smoke outside or public area.

It's very Disgusted that every shops ( walmart, home depot,food stores, etc.) that I walked enter the door! There worker who break time from job. They re sits near Enter door and smoke Cigaretttes....
You can complain to the manager. Employees should NOT take their breaks, smoking or not, loitering around the front entrance of the store. That is very unprofessional, and sets a bad image for the store.

It has nothing to do with smokers' "rights". It has to do with presenting a professional, customer-friendly image. Employees should always take their breaks out of view of retail customers.

Whether or not we like it, smokers have every right to smoke anywhere if given opportunity. ...
If they are employees, then the boss can set the rules about smoking.

WHO CARES WHERE THEY SMOKE! Its their buisness NOT ours.. If you smoke then you smoke if not then you don't smoke. They got a right to smoke where they want to smoke.. If you don't like it then go to the OTHER enterance. ...
The owner or manager of a business is responsible for setting the rules. Employees do NOT have the right to smoke during working hours, if that's what the boss decides.

I smoke but never in my house...having to repaint all the yellow ceilings every year...NO WAY!!! Everything smell stale too. I smoke in garden...if it raining I do without :lol:

at my work we can get disciplined for smoking within 30 yards of the premises! Many pubs are none smoking and many british workers have to smoke away from public view....I think it is a good thing. Nothing looks worse than workers having a fag outside the front of a shop....not professional !!!

zips x

The owner or manager of a business is responsible for setting the rules. Employees do NOT have the right to smoke during working hours, if that's what the boss decides.

Many states have bans on smoking for all workplace and bosses have to enforce that.

You can complain to the manager. Employees should NOT take their breaks, smoking or not, loitering around the front entrance of the store. That is very unprofessional, and sets a bad image for the store.

It has nothing to do with smokers' "rights". It has to do with presenting a professional, customer-friendly image. Employees should always take their breaks out of view of retail customers.

ditto. I dislike it when I have to enter a store surrounded by smoking employees. I have told the managers a few times, asking them if they could move the smokers around or further away? Usually it is no problem to do that.

At my place of work, they have a special smoking booth set around 100 feet from the entrance. Employees go there to smoke, and it's really helpful because nobody has to really smell the smokers.

I hate it when smokers think they have the right to smoke just anywhere, especially when smoking around others. I always appreciate it very much when smokers ask me if I would mind it if they smoked, so I can ask them if they could move or something. That is very courteous and thoughtful of others.

We have it here too. Alot of places smoke few feets away from the doors. Some dont! BUT when I go to shopping, I dont see much of people smoking nearby the door which is very good. I dont like the smell on my clothes or hair. Glad that NYS banned smoking indoor restaurants, hotels, etc.

Back