Won't be able to be online for few weeks!

Oh no! Sorry about your loss sister... Your family is in my prayer. Hugs!

:afro:

M-

I'm sorry about a loss of your sister. Hang in there girl. :hug:

Hey gang,

Thanks for the prayers that I have gone out of town to Texas for the funeral. My sister died in sleep.. That day before she died she has seen the doctor for check up which she used to go for regular check up for her health. After two hours later her oldest daughter from her 1st marriage who has tried to call her mother because she has missed her school bus and could not get touch and so she thought her mother might be at her work and called her but her mother's boss said she was off so she called her nanny (my mother) to see if her nanny could pick her up at her school and my mother said "sure and where's your momma' and she said "I couldn't get in touch with her" , so my mother said no problems and went to pick her up and they both went home and as my niece told her nanny to wait for her in case she is not at home but turned out my sister's van was at home and then my mom and my niece said to each other " We gotta to get in the house" and they went and found my sister in bed and my mom checked her heart beating which it had been stopped. So my sister died in sleep in no cause death!. Its very mystery.

Forgotten to mention that I am back for alot reasons.. But my sister has written in "Will" to ask me to take care of her kids. I was bit surprised but her youngest child's father and I have been discussed that he's willing to move to be closer to me and kids. So that means my sister's four kids (oldest daughter from previous 1st marriage and 3 kids from her widow husband that had been deceased for 5 yrs) that are gonna to live with me later this year ( this fall) Yikes that would be 7 kids plus 2 adults in a house. But my sister's boyfriend is willing to move to closer cause of their youngest child that we all wanted the youngest child to know their half sister and half brothers.. But I have a bit problems cause of I have to go to a class to take a Spanish lesson? Cause my sister's boyfriend is speaking very heavy plus her three kids' father was too..

Should I go ahead to take a Spanish class to learn?

oh no i am very sowwy abt ur sister.. wow.. :hug: and u have lot to take care kids there.. um, i guess u need ask her bf to teach u how speak spanish cuz of if u go class and who will watch kids while u go class?? so why not save ur time and ask bf give u book or something to speak practice?

How strange that your sister died in sleep. Did they had an autopsy on her? I am sorry about your loss! :hug:

Hey gang,

Thanks for the prayers that I have gone out of town to Texas for the funeral. My sister died in sleep.. That day before she died she has seen the doctor for check up which she used to go for regular check up for her health. After two hours later her oldest daughter from her 1st marriage who has tried to call her mother because she has missed her school bus and could not get touch and so she thought her mother might be at her work and called her but her mother's boss said she was off so she called her nanny (my mother) to see if her nanny could pick her up at her school and my mother said "sure and where's your momma' and she said "I couldn't get in touch with her" , so my mother said no problems and went to pick her up and they both went home and as my niece told her nanny to wait for her in case she is not at home but turned out my sister's van was at home and then my mom and my niece said to each other " We gotta to get in the house" and they went and found my sister in bed and my mom checked her heart beating which it had been stopped. So my sister died in sleep in no cause death!. Its very mystery.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, I've heard an autopsy procedure takes a week or two to find out how she died. Will your parents go for one to find out the truth how your sister had died?

Again, I'm sorry to hear about your sister, My heart goes out to you. :hug:

How strange that your sister died in sleep. Did they had an autopsy on her? I am sorry about your loss! :hug:

I am back to tell that I am waiting for autopsy on my sister and it would be taking as approx. 2 to 4 weeks depending on how it takes~ So my parents and I are waiting on that autopsy!. I am so wanting to know what cause my sister's death!.. I just feel that it could be her heart problems of our family history with health, Just wait and see!

Forgotten to mention that I am back for alot reasons.. But my sister has written in "Will" to ask me to take care of her kids. I was bit surprised but her youngest child's father and I have been discussed that he's willing to move to be closer to me and kids. So that means my sister's four kids (oldest daughter from previous 1st marriage and 3 kids from her widow husband that had been deceased for 5 yrs) that are gonna to live with me later this year ( this fall) Yikes that would be 7 kids plus 2 adults in a house. But my sister's boyfriend is willing to move to closer cause of their youngest child that we all wanted the youngest child to know their half sister and half brothers.. But I have a bit problems cause of I have to go to a class to take a Spanish lesson? Cause my sister's boyfriend is speaking very heavy plus her three kids' father was too..

While it's good that you're thinking about learning some Spanish for them... have you thought about asking if they're willing to learn ASL for you?

Oh no!!! I am big sorry about your sister. Your sister is in my prayer
so, I am felling, i saw moment many dies people for this month. my friend her dad dies yesterday. I am reading on here and some members AD their family dies too. How's sad!

Oh i am so sorry to hear that your sister's death! Here's our sympathies, consoldence (SP?) and prayers for you and your families too! :grouphug:

I think it is all up to you to decide if you want to continue learning to speak Spanish if you have a interest at Spanish language. You can ask him to speak English and also sign with you. I hope he will agree with you on that. I guess most Spanish people prefer to speak Spanish than English. When you are deaf or Deaf, it is hard to pronounce in dialects or words but it is easier when you write down on paper better than speaking. :dunno: That is my opinion. Just go with the flow with your sister's boyfriend. Good luck and just take it easy. :)

Back