woman dies after sex with dog

this wasn't the same dog that killed the baby from the other thread is it?

According to Biblical law - the woman deserved death by stoning. God just wiped her out more quickly for it. :shock:

The title alone was disturbing enough, no need to read the article. Good riddance. Anyone who wants to abuse animals, babies, or the elderly should die. End of story.

The title alone was disturbing enough, no need to read the article. Good riddance. Anyone who wants to abuse animals, babies, or the elderly should die. End of story.

it is serious! reason warned animal and abused animal babies serious worst! dangerou!!

Umm...

Uhh...

I'm still trying to recover from all that blinking from shock.

:shock:

When I say animals just want love... I didn't mean this. May karma bite the jerk in the ass one day. :)

I remember a story a long time ago where a man died of stomach bleeding after a horse um.. you know something to his butt.

yeah...there was an HBO docu done on this and I had to turn it off I was just sick to my stomach.:shock:

in regards to this story though-it's disgusting.
I'm already sick to my stomach!

Originally Posted by DeafCaroline
I find it disturbing that people keep posting stories of beastiality here. Creeping me out.

totally! LOL sorry dude, the one who posted this. I know its' not your fault but I'm sick to my stomach! :)

Back