Windows 8 Release Date Set For October 26: Microsoft

Guess what... I caught my wife red handed... I saw her e-mail by accident that she order Dell XPS 12 Utlra Book (the one with flip screen) for X-mas gift... Oh well, I'll go for that than Surface.

MOD, can you move my last post into the correct forum "I'm going to buy Surface Windows 8 Pro"

I put it in the wrong place and thanks!

I just installed Windows 8 yesterday and it isn't bad at all.

I managed to get games to run smoothly on Windows 8 and those require research, and fix the bugs.

I just installed Windows 8 yesterday and it isn't bad at all.

I managed to get games to run smoothly on Windows 8 and those require research, and fix the bugs.

your steam games does work with Windows 8? tablet is not good for high-end PC games. stick with desktop computer with high-end video card.

your steam games does work with Windows 8? tablet is not good for high-end PC games. stick with desktop computer with high-end video card.

I installed Windows 8 in my PC gaming desktop, not tablet.

The Steam works fine and doesn't have problem with all games, except for GFWL won't load so I just fixed it.

Also, the missing texture in Sleeping Dogs is already patched.

I will to take any risk with new OS and I love to have a challenge to fix the problems or bugs.

There is reason that I have switch to Windows 8 because sleep mode won't work with Windows 7, despite about tried all solution, so left me to run the PC all time or shut down.

I will to take any risk with new OS and I love to have a challenge to fix the problems or bugs.

There is reason that I have switch to Windows 8 because sleep mode won't work with Windows 7, despite about tried all solution, so left me to run the PC all time or shut down.

OEM OS or Retail OS? I used to buy OEM OS disc for build my own desktop PC. I'll think about that Windows 8 OS later.

I heard that Windows 8 will have Adventure Mode for Mine Sweeper.

Back