Windows 8 Release Date Set For October 26: Microsoft

I can always put windows 8 in my mac ;)
i have windows 7 in my mac right now and it is for university studies only. I am using my mac at the moment. :)

i turned around to mac from PC.... cuz pc gave me too much problems... RIP PC

Well the kiddos broke the LCD on my laptop so will be in the market for a new one after windows 8 comes out. Should be a lot of multi touch laptops coming out to support windows 8. I removed the whole screen from my laptop and now its hooked into the TV that I got from sorenson last week. so now have VP and my PC on same screen

Well the kiddos broke the LCD on my laptop so will be in the market for a new one after windows 8 comes out. Should be a lot of multi touch laptops coming out to support windows 8. I removed the whole screen from my laptop and now its hooked into the TV that I got from sorenson last week. so now have VP and my PC on same screen

Have you looked on ebay for another panel? I worked on many laptops and replaced the panel and its easy as long you go slow the first time.

I've never had the time to actually work with every single Windows OS out there, but from what I've heard... it's a yo-yo effect.

Windows 95 was good. Windows Me wasn't. Windows XP was. Windows Vista wasn't. Windows 7 was. Next is Windows 8... could it suck?

good point. maybe its their marketing strategy?

Oh my bad. I thought you mean start menu. lol. It is sad to see start menu go away.

There are war between PC and MAC here.

I tried to double check but MS or article confused us.

I don't know if traditional version of Windows 8 will have start menu, or access to metro only but you can use mod to have start menu.

I don't know if customer preview use metro style or traditional desktop, when I used it so it was metro with desktop. :confused:

I have no plan to upgrade so gonna sticking with Windows 7.

Who got Windows 8?
Did you see Windows 8 have "start menu" or no longer?

let us know

I've used window 8 on a tablet and a laptop, both times in metro style, and I loved it.

It felt cumbersome to be back on my 7 laptop after spending a week using each.. hmm

Who got Windows 8?
Did you see Windows 8 have "start menu" or no longer?

let us know

I have Windows 8. Start button is there but it is not the same as old windows.
Metro replaces the All Programs by adding tiles instead of the list.
YxnqX.png

A5HS5.png

If you want real start button like Windows 7, you can purchase Start8 or other start menu software. Start8 for Windows® 8 - Bringing back the Windows Start menu

7tpgC.jpg

Don't buy Microsoft Surface RT now because It s front-facing cam is nothing yet. MS sucks!! :giggle:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDEuwgM8AoY]Microsoft Surface Has No Front Camera - YouTube[/ame]
Went to the Microsoft Store this morning to see the Microsoft Surface, and it's really bad. But I can not get over it not having a front facing camera.

Thank you for let me know

I saw Surface RT vs Pro

http://www.winsupersite.com/article...rface-rt-pro-specifications-comparison-144545

I saw RT had two 720p front-back, you found, RT is suck!

What about Surface Pro really front cam? or other MFC (sony, acer, asus, had new tablets with RT)

Also

Surface RT: Metro-style apps, bundled desktop applications only (includes Office RT)

Surface Pro: Metro-style apps, all desktop applications

that RT won't 3rd party software!!!!

Don't buy Microsoft Surface RT now because It s front-facing cam is nothing yet. MS sucks!! :giggle:
Microsoft Surface Has No Front Camera - YouTube

Thank you for let me know

I saw Surface RT vs Pro

http://www.winsupersite.com/article...rface-rt-pro-specifications-comparison-144545

I saw RT had two 720p front-back, you found, RT is suck!

What about Surface Pro really front cam? or other MFC (sony, acer, asus, had new tablets with RT)

Also

Surface RT: Metro-style apps, bundled desktop applications only (includes Office RT)

Surface Pro: Metro-style apps, all desktop applications

that RT won't 3rd party software!!!!

thank you for information.

Win 3.1/3.11 to Win 95, little sick, learn
Win 95 to Win 98/98se, ok, fein, no sick
win 98 to Win ME, ok, fine, no sick
Win Me to Win 2000, cook, fine, no sick
Win 2000 to Win XP, cool, great, no sick
Win XP to Win Vista, mad slow, update slow, upset
Win Vista to Win 7, Better feeling, fast..no sick
Win 7 to win 8, BIGGGGEST SICK, NOT FEELING, too hard, throwup, becuase not same screenm hate it, I know people not happy Win 8 !!!! I keep Win 7

I already paid $14.99 with tax total $16.41 AFTER $25.00off of $39.99 for purchase new laptop/desktop or windows 7 DVD retail box with license#... for Windows 8 Pro upgrade download disk iso.

wow, people bought Windows 8 and not happy for Metro, i read they download over 1 million start menu program !!! I found pokki blog

Link: if you need start menu, they had 3 program
Pokki (free) - https://www.pokki.com/

Classic Shell (free)
Welcome to Classic Shell

Start8 ($5 / free 30 days) - Start8 for Windows® 8 - Bringing back the Windows Start menu

any other ?
shit no more "Color Appearance Settings" under Theme at Windows 8, Microsoft remove it, damn it ... I found high contrast but it is limit, lousy togther select and button, explain, select is red backward, button is gray forward, but windows 8, red select give to red button, ugly

I will not buy it,

wow, people bought Windows 8 and not happy for Metro, i read they download over 1 million start menu program !!! I found pokki blog

Link: if you need start menu, they had 3 program
Pokki (free) - https://www.pokki.com/

Classic Shell (free)
Welcome to Classic Shell

Start8 ($5 / free 30 days) - Start8 for Windows® 8 - Bringing back the Windows Start menu

any other ?
shit no more "Color Appearance Settings" under Theme at Windows 8, Microsoft remove it, damn it ... I found high contrast but it is limit, lousy togther select and button, explain, select is red backward, button is gray forward, but windows 8, red select give to red button, ugly

I will not buy it,

Why bother buy Windows? What's wrong with OSX?

What hell!! Windows Blue OS will come Mid-2013

Back