Will you buy Nintendo's next console if...

Steel X

Reaction score
Will you buy Nintendo's next home console?

Yes, no matter what

Yes, if PlayStation 3 hasn't launched yet

Yes, if Xbox 2 hasn't launched yet

No, I'm only buying PlayStation 3 next time

No, I'm only buying Xbox 2

No, I'm only buying PlayStation 3 and Xbox 2

No, not interested

Gee...that's pretty tricky for me to answer...I guess I'll go with "Yes, no matter what'...what 'bout you?

I will buy the next Nintendo console, no matter what!

hell yea i wud buy all 3 ne w videogames consles even it from the big 3 video games company

so what gives ????

yep rude i would buy all by just trade in old one to replace new one save couples of bucks ;)

The funny thing is... some of you folks has been predicting the death of Nintendo for what?

10 years?

Yet, it's still here!

By the time Sony launch their "Handheld" Playstation... Nintendo would already have 60 million Game Boy Advance players by then.

I am expecting the "Handheld" Playstation to fail... miserably simply because they have no titles as we speak.

The problem here is that Playstation has a lot of titles, but they're not on the mini-discs. They are on the CDs instead, so that's kinda of a problem.

Game Boy already has thousands of games from the last 10 years, and that's a huge plus.

Good luck to Sony on trying to "re-sell" the games to these folks. It's a time bomb waiting to go off. Even though some new games may be in development, but that isn't going to overshadow the problems with the game library.

There has been a lot of competitors trying to overshadow Game Boy, but they've failed miserably.

Even some of them were better, but they never got anywhere.

Just look at Bandai, Matsushita, NEC, and Sega... they all failed.

In fact, Nintendo has NEVER lost money on ANY of their consoles. That is why they are STILL here today.

Except for Virtual Boy, but it didn't cost Nintendo a lot anyway.

Virtual Boy was closed due to it's problems, if you played it for hours, your eyes would burn from it, it wasn't good... I liked playing it but, hurt my eyes a lot... So I stopped and then when Nintendo found out it was no good, they stopped making it, even though it was cool...

Next Nintendo console out... We'll have to see.

Back