Why would I get a download for an instant messaging service?

XBGMER

Reaction score
Ad2ers,

I like to be share with you about this freeware!

"SIMPLY PHENOMINAL!"

Well, what can I say! This trillian is an excellent of software. It's a world better the best version is well worth it, I was first attracted by this program cos' of its load size: 14MB, but after i download it, i realise this is the most amazing multi-network IM client I've ever seen due to its microscopic footprint on HD and on RAM.. Allows you to chat on all major chat networks, including AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo!, and IRC simultaneously. I strongely would recommand this for adv2ers. give it a try!

Instant messaging is a convenient way to communicate with friends, family and colleagues LIVE on the Internet!

You can use different instant messaging services with Single Service._ Most of these instant messaging services are FREE no matter what ISP you use.

the most widely used free IM services compatible with Unique
Service.

Instant Messaging DownloadGet started...Simply choose the instant messaging service you want to use, download and install the software, and then access it through their Software Service. When anyone on your contact list is online, you can privately chat with that person._ It’s easy!

There are several other services available that enable you to access your AOL, MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ contacts through a single interface._ They include:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/trillian/index.html
http://www.odigo.org/
http://www.easymessage.net/
http://www.global-im.com/gim.html
http://www.praize.com/IM/

Step 2: Download and install the instant messaging software._ You’ll be asked to register for an account, create a username, and select a password.
Step 3: Build a contact list of the people you want to communicate with live on the Internet with instant messaging. Once you’ve created this contact list, you’ll see when your contacts are online.
Step 4:_Start instant messaging!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I'm already there! I'm a proud Trillian Pro user! :thumb:
i am glad that you proud Trillian Pro user.. you know what? i am memeber of trillian pro user either, got it? because it is very coolest skins and others i can changes by anytime.. may i ask you something about trillian things?

Aders, You see this left like yours and right side like mine!! no need to download each of softwareas AIM, ICQ, IRC, YAHOO, AND MSN EAT MY HD SPACES AND RAMS!!! go to download this..

Attachments

• before and after 250x100.bmp
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
OOOPS! SORRY..

Aders, You see this left like yours and right side like mine!! no need to download each of softwareas AIM, ICQ, IRC, YAHOO, AND MSN EAT MY HD SPACES AND RAMS!!! go to download it from trillian program..

Attachments

• untitled01.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 182
Hey Derrick,
There's MECCA are include AIM, Yahoo, MSN and MECCA instant messanger and I am use MECCA at school, It was neat.

You guys can go see www.mecca.com to check it out :-D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Ugh..

I just use sonork and yahoo. :p
SilenceGold, hOW ARE YOU? ANYWAY i HAVE SONORK.. IT LOOKS COOL! SILENCE, I WAS WONDERING IF SONORK IS FROM SOMEWHERE FOREIGN COUNTRY?

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Hey Derrick,
There's MECCA are include AIM, Yahoo, MSN and MECCA instant messanger and I am use MECCA at school, It was neat.

You guys can go see www.mecca.com to check it out :-D
IT IS OKAY, THERE IS NONE THE POP UP SYSTRAY ALERT WINDOW IN AND OUT PROVIDE INSTANT INFORMATION OF WHO'S GOING ONLINE.. THAT IS BIG PROBLEM FOR ME .. SORRY
:(

Originally posted by ckfarbes
SilenceGold, hOW ARE YOU? ANYWAY i HAVE SONORK.. IT LOOKS COOL! SILENCE, I WAS WONDERING IF SONORK IS FROM SOMEWHERE FOREIGN COUNTRY?

Nope, it's all from USA. I've worked with them for a bit. It's aimed at different countries. You would see more spanish speaking users using sonork because they are very popular in South America.

One of the best features of sonork is that all messages are encrypted by default. You will never see sonork with annoying ads.

Nope, it's all from USA. I've worked with them for a bit. It's aimed at different countries. You would see more spanish speaking users using sonork because they are very popular in South America.

One of the best features of sonork is that all messages are encrypted by default. You will never see sonork with annoying ads.
SilentGold, really? yes i can see your point. like In european users using ICQ, it is most popular in europe and asia also..

SilentGold, really? yes i can see your point. like In european users using ICQ, it is most popular in europe and asia also..

Yes, at the beginning, ICQ was popular in USA.

Sonork was popular with south america because it was the first IM that supported spanish language.

Sonork can use any language files if you translate it.

Yes, at the beginning, ICQ was popular in USA.

Sonork was popular with south america because it was the first IM that supported spanish language.

Sonork can use any language files if you translate it.
but AIM is most popular that users using in USA than ICQ users.

but AIM is most popular that users using in USA than ICQ users.

Yes, because AOL was the first company to adveriste aim on TV.

But at the beginning, ICQ beat out AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and few others that never got famous.

Now because of AOL buying ICQ....the people who used to use ICQ gave up on using ICQ..and also there were too much problems with ICQ.

Yes, because AOL was the first company to adveriste aim on TV.

But at the beginning, ICQ beat out AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and few others that never got famous.

Now because of AOL buying ICQ....the people who used to use ICQ gave up on using ICQ..and also there were too much problems with ICQ.
Yes i that what i heard in the USA dislike icq owned by AOL. that is suck.. MSN beat out aim, yahoo, and icq also.. :ugh:

Yes i that what i heard in the USA dislike icq owned by AOL. that is suck.. MSN beat out aim, yahoo, and icq also.. :ugh:

Yea, Aol bought ICQ because of the ICQ's large email databases. AOL wanted to spam more.

Yea, Aol bought ICQ because of the ICQ's large email databases. AOL wanted to spam more.
Guess AOL and ICQ are BUSINESS AND SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!

It's too annoying to have multic-Instant message. I don't use yahoo, msn or other expect AIM which is major chat deaf have been use.

Of course, I notice some fellows are try avoid the native AIM and rather use outside party (illegal). It make me wonder how they able to make money on this Trillian software??

Originally posted by illustrator
It's too annoying to have multic-Instant message. I don't use yahoo, msn or other expect AIM which is major chat deaf have been use.

Of course, I notice some fellows are try avoid the native AIM and rather use outside party (illegal). It make me wonder how they able to make money on this Trillian software??

Good question.. you don't have to get download from those.. because you feel that multi-instant messengers is too annony you.. Yes little agree with you what you said, but it is not my problem.. for me it isn't annony me at all..:ugh:

Back