Why Why Why Why!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviathanC

Reaction score
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT THE FREAKIN' 30 SECONDS TILL I CAN POST ANOTHER NEW DAMN MESSAGE? *pant slowly*

I know that it's so quickly for me to post two messages within 30 seconds because I tend to read the messages too quickly. :dunno:

Sorry about that, Levi, but the reason for that was to avoid post flooding. It's now down to 10 seconds instead of 30. :mrgreen:

Oh, and welcome back, Wolfy!

Originally posted by Alex
Sorry about that, Levi, but the reason for that was to avoid post flooding. It's now down to 10 seconds instead of 30. :mrgreen:

Thanks man. I gotta make a thread of im here. If that is alright?

Of course, feel free to post anything at anytime, man.

Originally posted by Alex

Thanks...it's very much better!

Hey! Be happy! AllDeaf 1.0 had it at 1 minute! I think 30 seconds is good enough!

Shit Levi I understand I do that alot I get so pissed off I just go back and try to post again..ack but Im glad it down to 10 seconds, yay

That is so much better at 10 seconds. I hate to wait for one minute or 30 seconds. wasting my time! heh

Thanks Alex!

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Shit Levi I understand I do that alot I get so pissed off I just go back and try to post again..ack but Im glad it down to 10 seconds, yay

You gotta thanks me for that.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
That is so much better at 10 seconds. I hate to wait for one minute or 30 seconds. wasting my time! heh

Thanks Alex!

:werd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back