Why Menstual cycle?

Magatsu

I hope I don't pop babies out of my vagina...
I hope I can have the c-section instead.

TTT said:
I remember I had a female dog, and she only bleed a little bit.

But why us women bleed for 3 - 7 days??? Why are we wearing pads or tampons?

How come Horses, elephants, dogs, cats, and other female animals...
don't have to wear pads or tampons?

What is wrong with us? Are we deformed or something went wrong? :ugh2:

Sounds like you are trying to blame your TCS on menstruation, and TTT, that's just silly.

There are worse things than TCS, TTT. I was born with spina bifida, and lemme tell you, life hasn't exactly been easy for me. But, do you see me on here complaining about it and blaming everything under the sun for my condition? No, you don't.

I also have a lovely three year old niece who was born with a metabolic disorder, and her diet needs to be strictly controlled. She is also aware that she has it, and knows that there's certain things she can't eat, because, it will have a negative effect on her disorder. But, you know what, TTT? She is still a happy, fun loving, little girl!

You could learn a thing or two from her, TTT. At three, she knows more about "making the best of a bad situation", than you do at 34 yo. Think about it.

Last edited:
TTT said:
I hope I don't pop babies out of my vagina...
I hope I can have the c-section instead.

I had a c-section , and it makes no difference whether you have it natural or having a c-section

When you have a c-section, you can't bend over, you can't walk so well, will have a hard to going to sleep , going to the bathroom, you also have to cover up your stomach with plactic so it wouldn't get wet, then when 2 weeks is over, you go back to the doctors to remove your stamples, I had a couple of stamples popping out of my stomach after bending over a couple of times just to pick something off the floor or sitting on the couch too fast....It painful , trust me!

Like I said, it wouldn't matter if you didn't want it that way, both are still painful! ;)

^Angel^ said:
I had a c-section , and it makes no difference whether you have it natural or having a c-section

When you have a c-section, you can't bend over, you can't walk so well, will have a hard to going to sleep , going to the bathroom, you also have to cover up your stomach with plactic so it wouldn't get wet, then when 2 weeks is over, you go back to the doctors to remove your stamples, I had a couple of stamples popping out of my stomach after bending over a couple of times just to pick something off the floor or sitting on the couch too fast....It painful , trust me!

Like I said, it wouldn't matter if you didn't want it that way, both are still painful! ;)

:werd: Well, said.

You forget that ceasarean sections can also have a psychological impact on the mother-child relationship.

If you're going to have an argument with your child, I don't think you're going to yell, "Well, I spent hours of being cutted up in the stomach by the doctors instead of delivering you vaginally!"

-Raven

c-section vs vaginal delivery

Well I had many face surgeries.... and I know about staple and stitches....

That don't bother me. If the doctor said go ahead and have it deliver
vaginal.... then I will.

I just don't trust my vagina... might hurt the baby head.

Psychological? No... I love babies.... and children and children love me.

I would protect my child... and hold my child in my arms...
I don't want to put the child in daycare. That is why I want to marry first.
To be a housewife and be mother. But I guess I won't ever get married...

When I held my nephew... he was a premature.... I was so scare
of holding him... but I read baby magazine on how to hold a baby....
And when my mom got frustrated with my nephew who cry nonstop...

I would tell my mom let me hold him... and held the baby next to my chest...
cause the baby will hear the heart beat and sleep better like that.

And I told my mom to do the same thing.... and she did... and was surprised.
And my nephew's father did it tooo... wow, he said.

TTT said:
I just don't trust my vagina... might hurt the baby head.

Eh? I don't understand. The vagina is capable of stretching enough to allow the baby to come out, and beside, a doctor will use his fingers to check to make sure that you're dialating properly.

TTT said:
Psychological? No... I love babies.... and children and children love me.

It's easy to love babies, really, but there can be a difference on how you will love the baby and how your baby will love you in return.

-Raven

Oceanbreeze

Sure I will learn a lot from your 3 years old child...
So that I can remember how optimistic I was when I was young.

I tried to tell men, I don't need them... cause
they don't understand the risk of me having a TCS child.

They don't understand that condition.

And men shouldn't be with me... because of my past.

So I want to move on and do the things I wanna do...
that I feel right for me to do.

And I don't think I should be on menstrual cycle... and I don't need my uterus... I don't think I will be a good mom anyway...
why I need a child,,, I am a child myself and very immature at time.
I don't even comb my hair everyday.
:type:

Raven

You are right...

That why I don't think I should have children... because
I am not right in my head....

That is why I stay away from men, I don't think
I can love men the way they want love....

But I look at my mom... the way she raise me.
And I look at my sister... the way she raise her son.
I look at other mothers with their children....

And I go... :ugh: ummm they don't need children at all.

<insert nonsense post>

woman powah!
</insert nonsense post>

Wow

I wonder who drew that cartoon art... must be a sicko.

Nice animation there, hope that's not a television showb ecause i imagined it will be quite short-lived.

TTT, why so glum? You don't have to birth a child if you don't want to, but the option of adoption is available if you would like to take it.

-Raven

Adoption

That would be neat.

But I got no job.

It would be cool to adopt a kid.

Raven said:
Eh? I don't understand. The vagina is capable of stretching enough to allow the baby to come out, and beside, a doctor will use his fingers to check to make sure that you're dialating properly.

Not all women's vagina are capable of stretching, But, allowing the cervix to stretch open and help to push your baby through the birth canal, but sometimes the vagina would tear or the Doctor would likely cut it open, and after newborn comes out, The doctor will stitch it closed.

Yeah

My Cousin's vagina is sooo small....
and the baby couldn't come out...
so they did c-section on her.

Just curious, what causes a change in a woman's cycle? When I said change, i meant the number of days... from 28 to 32.

-Raven

Raven said:
Just curious, what causes a change in a woman's cycle? When I said change, i meant the number of days... from 28 to 32.

-Raven
What I understand from my exes, it is depends on diet, stress, illness, etc...

One of my exes usually have no cycle for one full month if she hopped on the airplane that took 6 hours or longer of flighting.

One of my other exes was a vegetarian.. when she was on vegetarian diet, it fucked up her period.. one cycle per two months.. sometimes three months. When she decided to add the meats, her cycle restores to normal (one cycle per month).

So I guess it is largely depend on stress, diets, etc..

Last edited:
It's 28 Days not 32.

Well, with me I get horny before the cycle of Menstrual starts, :giggle:

There a possible of Cramps only if my body is poor on nutrition, possible mood swings, large amounts of blood and clots. It doesn't happen everytime my cycle begins It depends, There are times I wouldn't have cramps or mood swings.

Like what Magatsu states depends on diet and stress. There are times I would start my menstrual before 28 days because of stress.

Back