Why men are happier than women

Grummer

Reaction score
Why men are seldom depressed...

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put.

The garage is all yours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack.

You can be President.

You can never be pregnant.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.

You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character..

Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

You can open all your own jars.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

You almost never have strap problems in public.

You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.

One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.

You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.?

No wonder men are happier.?

Yet, men have a higher suicide rate. :shock:

Sorry for the off the wall comment. but since this was not in the Jokes and funnies section of AD.

and seeing the ? mark being at the end of the
No wonder men are happier.?

:giggle: Hate to be a spoil sport.

I beg to differ with the following:

1. You can be President.

2. One mood all the time.

1. This is a sexist remark and no longer true thanks to Hillary's campaign.

2. As far as men being in one mood all the time...:laugh2: My boyfriend can be the sweetest person 95% of the time, but when something p*sses him off, you'd better run the other way. :giggle:

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

:laugh2:

What do you expect from such simple creatures?

I thought this was funny. :lol:

I wouldn't brag about being "simple." I prefer to be complex and difficult to figure out. It makes my boyfriend's life more interesting since he never knows what to expect from me. :giggle:

What do you expect from such simple creatures?

I thought this was funny. :lol:

I wouldn't brag about being "simple." I prefer to be complex and difficult to figure out. It makes my boyfriend's life more interesting since he never knows what to expect from me. :giggle:

poor guy. :giggle:

poor guy. :giggle:

My spontenaeity is one of the things my boyfriend loves most about me.

From what he told me, all of the women he's dated in the past were boring to talk to and only cared about flirting with or impressing him.

My boyfriend is the kind of person who enjoys playing practical jokes, intellectual discussions, politics, debating controversial issues and poking fun of things in life that are ridiculous or absurd. I love all of these things as well, so we're a perfect match for each other. :D

We've been dating for the past 3.5 years and are still going strong. :cool2:

Even with all the conveniences available, I still think men are more stressed than women. Its in their nature.

Even with all the conveniences available, I still think men are more stressed than women. Its in their nature.

Based on the research studies I've read, women are twice as likely to suffer from depression than men.

Probably because men never listened to their wives when they were asked to help cook or clean. :giggle:

i cook and clean All by myself, and the garden (got a big garden here), and 2 furkids, 2 siameses. Adding 2 more furkids - dogs -which breed undecided will be based on availability and temperments and initial price of course. (have a massive kennel and most of dog-related equipments already sorted).

Oh btw Most top chefs are men, few women, besdies house-husband is steadily becoming accepted and will be more common. But I suspect that would be more likely found in higher/affluent households, probably due to economically viability and faster rate of lifestyle change being more easily undertaken.

I can whip up good foods and I'm fussy about how the living area is supposed to be neat so it's less a stressful place to retire. I do hate dishes and would gladly ask for help if anyone about, to share the duty you choose wash or dry. I dont care, as long i can get it done in half time so I can crack open another beer and watch TV.

Wow!

What a interessting post about Mens! There's so much about mens I can never understand. LOL!! Why their brains works the wrong way? They are too tipical. Of course they are more happier they want to get their way in everything.

Interesting, some true and some not..

Living as man, it's not bad really :)

Back