why magnet for implant?

I am sitting of my sofa drinking Diet Coke!:eek3:

Diet Coke is a brand name and should be capitalized. "rocking" is a descriptive for the chair, not a brand name. Same with "green" in tea.:P

Bottesini: jillio must be on "green Tea break" and not counselling anyone-at the moment-such quick response.

Off to a TV lecture class shortly with Dr Phil-hoping today's topic: what to do if someone "picking/bullying" you on a computer forum-- Timely?

Cheers Bottesini.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated

Diet Coke is a brand name and should be capitalized. "rocking" is a descriptive for the chair, not a brand name. Same with "green" in tea.:P
She may have been eeking because of the other thread about diet drinks. :hmm:

Bottesini: jillio must be on "green Tea break" and not counselling anyone-at the moment-such quick response.

Off to a TV lecture class shortly with Dr Phil-hoping today's topic: what to do if someone "picking/bullying" you on a computer forum-- Timely?

Cheers Bottesini.

Good luck with looking for advice on life skills from a television entertainer.:laugh2:

And yes, jillio is on a break, but not a Green tea, a green Tea, or (correctly) a green tea break. Again attempting to speak on that of which you have no knowledge. You never learn.

Cheers Bottesini.

She may have been eeking because of the other thread about diet drinks. :hmm:

Good luck with looking for advice on life skills from a television entertainer.:laugh2:

And yes, jillio is on a break, but not a Green tea, a green Tea, or (correctly) a green tea break. Again attempting to speak on that of which you have no knowledge. You never learn.

Could be. I didn't consider that explanation.

Jillio was right about my eek. I thought Dr. Phil's green Tea comeback was extremely funny.

Love Blue thank you for trying to find reason in my madness! I am just weird.

But I like you guys equally.

Now the question to ponder. Will you three fight over whether or not this post has meaning?

Off to water my dogs. Exercise for the lonely deaf/blind!

Walking the dog is real exercise for anyone. especially in winter weather- t least here in Toronto. Smile- my cat-Prof SKY doesn't like to walk in the snow. Stays indoor these days.

As for Jillio glib characterization of Phillip C McGraw PhD as a "television entertainer"- no comment except perhaps-- Professional jealousy? Disappointed- not the subject wanted but on "pageant Dads". Not exactly a pressing immediate problem in my life at the moment.

Bottesini: did you consider staying indoors and giving your "herd of hounds" Green TEA instead? There is another type of tea to try-Vampire Freaks/ Purple-real Gothic!Enjoy

Is this the next diversion- Does GREEN TEA/green tea improve magnets?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Walking the dog is real exercise for anyone. especially in winter weather- t least here in Toronto. Smile- my cat-Prof SKY doesn't like to walk in the snow. Stays indoor these days.

As for Jillio glib characterization of Phillip C McGraw PhD as a "television entertainer"- no comment except perhaps-- Professional jealousy? Disappointed- not the subject wanted but on "pageant Dads". Not exactly a pressing immediate problem in my life at the moment.

Bottesini: did you consider staying indoors and giving your "herd of hounds" Green TEA instead? There is another type of tea to try-Vampire Freaks/ Purple-real Gothic!Enjoy

No! I didn't. :lol: They like water and rawhide chews. And cool you have a cat!

Prof SKY sends you a meow and thanks for a "potential load of rawhide chews" -courtesy your herd of hounds. Picky eater- just President Choice gourmet-dry cat chunks. PC is the house brand of Loblaws- here in Canada.

Cheers Bottesini

Jillio was right about my eek. I thought Dr. Phil's green Tea comeback was extremely funny.

Love Blue thank you for trying to find reason in my madness! I am just weird.

But I like you guys equally.

Now the question to ponder. Will you three fight over whether or not this post has meaning?

Off to water my dogs. Exercise for the lonely deaf/blind!

Your posts always have meaning. Bott. Just that sometimes it is more obvious than others.:P

Since Phil McGraw isn't practicing in my profession, what in the world is there to be jealous of? And yes, he is nothing more than an entertainer. He certainly is not practicing any form of therapy on his shows. And the professional organizations governing the practice of psychology have declared him to be nothing more than an entertainer, and not a practitioner of psychological therapy.

And the professional organizations governing the practice of psychology have declared him to be nothing more than an entertainer, and not a practitioner of psychological therapy.
I've heard that too.

You are correct Dr Phil DOESN'T PRACTICE PSYCHOLOGY on his TV programme-duly noted in the disclaimer on every show. Read.
You also note he refers anyone to appropriate professionals-if they agree. He has said many times the persons on the programme are "teaching tools for others with similar "problems". Hardly glib conversations-to say the least.

As to what "professional group" Jillio belongs-no idea.
As for the bald assertions supposedly from the American Psychology Association-strange they have ALREADY given him an award of using TV to further information on psychology.

Then there is the minor matter of having over 300 professors associated in his consultation group. The recent appearance of Phil Zimbardo-Stanford on his show should disabuse-he is just an entertainer.Is Dr Frank Lawliss just some part time "entertainer" also?

Didn't realize that Jillio is now able to pontificate who is or isn't a psychologist? Is this another instance of grandiose thinking?

Why let facts get in the way?

"After starting CSI, McGraw ceased the practice of psychology. He maintained his license current and in good standing until he elected to retire it 15 years later in 2006."
Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists. "Dr. Phil's License Status"

He doesn't practice psychology ANYWHERE anymore.

You are correct Dr Phil DOESN'T PRACTICE PSYCHOLOGY on his TV programme-duly noted in the disclaimer on every show. Read.
You also note he refers anyone to appropriate professionals-if they agree. He has said many times the persons on the programme are "teaching tools for others with similar "problems". Hardly glib conversations-to say the least.

As to what "professional group" Jillio belongs-no idea.
As for the bald assertions supposedly from the American Psychology Association-strange they have ALREADY given him an award of using TV to further information on psychology.

Then there is the minor matter of having over 300 professors associated in his consultation group. The recent appearance of Phil Zimbardo-Stanford on his show should disabuse-he is just an entertainer.Is Dr Frank Lawliss just some part time "entertainer" also?

Didn't realize that Jillio is now able to pontificate who is or isn't a psychologist? Is this another instance of grandiose thinking?

Why let facts get in the way?

He does not practice psychology in any way, shape, or form. He does not have a private practice, he does not do contract work, he does not work for an agency. He is a television personality alone and nothing more. And yes, he does not do therapy on the people that appear on his show. He refers them to someone who is qualified and licensed to practice. He is not.

One cannot call themselves a psychologist without a PH.D., a Psy.D., and a license. That is a well known fact that seems to have escaped you. But that's okay. It would seem that most facts escape you. And then, when they are blatantly pointed out to you, you simply ignore their existence. Must be nice to live in your own little self-created reality.:lol:

Dr. Phil McGraw is an entertainer in the same way that Oprah is an entertainer, Sally Jesse Raphael, Steve Wilkos is an entertainer, and Jerry Springer is an entertainer. And their business is based on exploitation of those in vulnerable situations in order to create wealth for themselves.

"After starting CSI, McGraw ceased the practice of psychology. He maintained his license current and in good standing until he elected to retire it 15 years later in 2006."
Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists. "Dr. Phil's License Status"

He doesn't practice psychology ANYWHERE anymore.

Exactly. And without a license, he cannot call himself a "psychologist."

Erk. Dr Phil of TV is nothing more than a TV entertainer. I refuse to watch him.

Anyway we should probably get back to the original topic. :lol:

Big deal- if anyone here doesn't watch Dr Phil's TV programme

Back