Why everyone expect the women to have perfect blonde hair?

CyberRed said:
Oh, please - don't do that. I am talkin' about on my hair and what it makes me to look. It don't look good on me, except black/dark brown. Okay ? Gee - you need to stop thinkin' negative like that. Some people don't look good with blondes and some do.

Why do u need to dye hair blonde? I never dye my hair, just natural and leave at it. It offends me when they say something about us, women with blonde hair. I have many friends who have dark hair and they are beautiful women, only reason they dye their hair to get rid of gray hairs.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, Cheri and Jazzy!

That´s why I disagree that they think blondes are dumb, that´s just because they took blondes jokes as serious...

Like what I say in my previous post... Who cares about color hair?

I did tried blonde on me but it doesn´t look good on me but good with blonde highlight on me...

True, blonde does not look right with certain people who has dark hair, it goes same with me if I dyed my hair into dark hair and it won't look good on me. My son used to dye his blonde hair into black and it was too black (hair)and white (skin) for him.

jazzy said:
Why do u need to dye hair blonde? I never dye my hair, just natural and leave at it. It offends me when they say something about us, women with blonde hair. I have many friends who have dark hair and they are beautiful women, only reason they dye their hair to get rid of gray hairs.

I once tried a blonde on my small area hair on the bottom ( test ) and it don't look good. Eeeek ! So, I prefer black/or dark brown hair. The reason I like to dye my hair is because, I like to play with my hair. :lol: Just somethin' to do with it. Heh heh

FYI, I do have some grays. I am not ashamed tellin' it. *shrugs* My friends kept tellin' me that I look so beautiful with grays. Eeek ! LOL Oh, well - I just tell them thanks for their compliments.

Speakin' of offendin' you : Just ignore them and be yourself. For blonde hair : It's just the color.

This thread is unreal.... I have blond hair and it doesn't make me a stuck up type of person, or dumb... Apparently for those who takes the Blond jokes seriously needs to get a grip... People who have Black hair can also be dumb!! This is the most unreal thread I've ever read!
I've dyed my hair way many different times... It's ONLY color... Not who the person is... The color doesn't make you dumb, what only makes you dumb is how you learn or act..... Thats IT!!!!

Get a grip, if you want to dye your hair any color instead of blond then go right ahead... But don't be calling other people names... Thats being childish! You were once BLOND RIGHT? Then I suggest you to take a look in the mirror twice before you say anything else to those who happen to like blond or dye blond hair...

P E R I O D!!

Why so care call'n Born Dumb Blondes?

I don't think so blond aren't dumb.

Just human beings like you everyone have!

*rolls*

I'm born blonde... until turned 20'ish become into light brown hairdo... then darker...
I never likes dark color... prefer brighten color suits on me!

I have not tries dye black hair yet... but scary if I turn black hairdo then I gonna be more hell witch bitch! LOL

GalaxyAngel said:
Why so care call'n Born Dumb Blondes?

I don't think so blond aren't dumb.

Just human beings like you everyone have!

*rolls*

I'm born blonde... until turned 20'ish become into light brown hairdo... then darker...
I never likes dark color... prefer brighten color suits on me!

I have not tries dye black hair yet... but scary if I turn black hairdo then I gonna be more hell witch bitch! LOL
I've thought about dying my hair black way to many times, but it sorta creeps me out thinking it's going to make me look like a witch but I don't want to look like lol.. I chicken out... I rather stick with blond and redish color hair!! :angel:

Is it a slur if someboy says Blondes are dumb and stuck-up? Because you are applying a stereotype to something that people born with.

I am a natural blonde so I am sorry to offend people with my haircolor...
I am sorry if you hate me first because you assume I am stuck-up or stupid. I am sorry that you won't marry or date me just because I was born blonde.

I cannot help it that I was born blonde.
:tears:

gnarlydorkette said:
Is it a slur if someboy says Blondes are dumb and stuck-up? Because you are applying a stereotype to something that people born with.

I am a natural blonde so I am sorry to offend people with my haircolor...
I am sorry if you hate me first because you assume I am stuck-up or stupid. I am sorry that you won't marry or date me just because I was born blonde.

I cannot help it that I was born blonde.
:tears:
:hug: Your perfectly fine... I don't think your a stuck up type of person... Your mr right will come along someday! Hugs!!

CyberRed said:
Oh, please - don't do that. I am talkin' about on my hair and what it makes me to look. It don't look good on me, except black/dark brown. Okay ? Gee - you need to stop thinkin' negative like that. Some people don't look good with blondes and some do.
If you are speaking of yourself, Why did you said, /blondes stuck up/ It made it look like that you are speaking of those with blonde hair. If you were speaking of youself, You would go with a line of,/ Whenever I colored my hair blonde, it made me look like a stuck up/

Now that would have made sense, Methinks you are playing some softa a game, I am not too stupid to know how to read between the lines....

But, whatever, I am not gotta waste my time on ya when this is how I read your post on page one.

If blonde does not look good on some people, then so what, find another color that suits you.....

End of the discussion....

Cheri said:
If you are speaking of yourself, Why did you said, /blondes stuck up/ It made it look like that you are speaking of those with blonde hair. If you were speaking of youself, You would go with a line of,/ Whenever I colored my hair blonde, it made me look like a stuck up/

Now that would have made sense, Methinks you are playing some softa a game, I am not too stupid to know how to read between the lines....

But, whatever, I am not gotta waste my time on ya when this is how I read your post on page one.

If blonde does not look good on some people, then so what, find another color that suits you.....

what is a softa game?

Cheri said:

I already said it in my previous post when I said I prefer black/dark brown hair, because that color of blondes don't look on me. Go and re-read it again. Speakin' of " stuck up " - sure, it does look " stuck up " on me when I tried that blonde. Eww - it is just NOT for me.

I don't care what you THINK. I am just tellin' it the way it is.

That's fine. I have no problem.

I already said it what color that will suit me. Go and re-read my previous again.

Likewise.

I have no hair preferences. Who cares what other people think. If they want you to be blonde, ignore them. Leave your hair the way it is.

C.C.Sinned said:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/SOFTA

Sof´ta
n. 1. Any one attached to a Mohammedan mosque, esp. a student of the higher branches of theology in a mosque school.

that doesn't make sense. There for I'm going to go with a typo

uh... never mind then... I assume it meant, playing head games... ahh oh well! It doesn't matter anyway

I have dirty blonde...I do love it. I do have some grey hair and it don't really borther me. I did dyed real blonde and I look ok not really great.

My son have blonde hair from the sun. He look great! I love him to death! :)

Highlands said:
I won't be expecting my future wife to have blonde hair. I like natural beauty. I dislike unreal man-made blonde hair.. Finally , my first and last loves were blondes !

Men prefer blondes :thumb:

Pardon me? What do ya mean by natural beauty? Some of us are born with blonde hair and that's natural than those who dye their hair blonde....

Im sorry that you and the others don't want to date or marry any women with blonde hair.. Guys like that just turns me off when hair color play the main part in dating...

I have watched some of my friends heart being ripped apart from guys that goes after a certain part on a woman instead of loving this woman for all of her. Women prefer to be loved for who they are, and not the beauity that they have... That is not a real thing, when I say, a real thing, I meant the word LOVE!!!.... When I met Roadrunner on line I couldn't tell him I was a bit over weight cause I didn't know how he would have reacted , the more I got to know him the more I could actually open up to him which I did.... He didn't care and loves me cause of the type of person I am and that's the kind of LOVE that many women and men are looking for... I ve seen many sort of people that were born with something that may make others stare at them but don't bother getting to know their inner beauty and that what makes me sad and I feel bad for people that have a hard time finding love cause some people can be quite too picky.... Learn to live and accept people for who they truly are rather than looking at them on the outside...

RoyalMajesty said:
uh... never mind then... I assume it meant, playing head games... ahh oh well! It doesn't matter anyway

You are correct she meant head games ...

And you're right it doesn't matter anyways since we all make typo errors once in awhile...

Back