why do guys....*pls stay on the topic abt guys only*

fei ku

Reaction score
i am curious abt u guys' truth....why do guys fade love for girl? cuz one of my best friend's sis's bf faded love for her and didnt tell her the reason why he is like that....i wanna to know WHAT the reasons cuz there must have a reason for guy to be like that :dunno: and plus....my grandpa's love faded for my grammy too....(it happened really long time ago) it was cuz of how she is in the past....soo....i wanna to know what u guys are thinking whatever u start to fade love i dont like a guy to say ...."there no reason why i am like this....just happen" is that a lie or is that a truth??? i wanna to know abt u guys...ur option based on the fact....thanks

:ugh: :repost: Can you rewrite this please? What is "faded?" English only, okay?

Pek1,

It's Sweetheart typing:

Faded means, 1. To lose brightness, loudness, or brilliance gradually; dim: The lights and music faded as we set sail from the harbor. 2. To lose freshness; wither: summer flowers that had faded. 3. To lose strength or vitality; wane: youthful energy that had faded over the years. 4. To disappear gradually; vanish: a hope that faded. See Synonyms at disappear. 5. Sports To swerve from a straight course, especially in the direction of a slice. 6. Football To move back from the line of scrimmage. Used of a quarterback.
Verb
tr. 1. To cause to lose brightness, freshness, or strength: Exposure to sunlight has faded the carpet. 2. Sports To hit (a golf ball, for instance) with a moderate, usually controlled slice. 3. Games To meet the bet of (an opposing player) in dice.

By what Fei Ku means, lose love for people in relationship same like, marriage, boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, anything. She just want to know why because it's happened to my sister, she lose her boyfriend for more than a year, he just told her that he don't love her anymore, it's just fade away. My sister got upset about it and been depression since. He is her first true love, boyfriend, serious realtionship and everything than you thought. So, I hope you got it.

Also, it happens to people.

pek1 said:
:ugh: :repost: Can you rewrite this please? What is "faded?" English only, okay?[/QUOTE

i am sorry i meant fade....sorry mess type lol

pek1 said:
:ugh: :repost: Can you rewrite this please? What is "faded?" English only, okay?
Faded...Fade. it's still English so STFU.

Anyway, I really dont know why some guys think that way...it's actually far more complicated than you think. It wouldnt always be about the other person but about themselves most of the time...maybe they just have a hard time understanding how to love the other person and that they just get confused or other things for many reasons, etc.

I can understand it pained sweetheart's sister very badly, but she neednt to blame on him at least I'm sure your sister did her very best but maybe he doesnt know what the hell he is missing.

Sometimes love is very complicated more than just feelings or words...it's far beyond love or beyond insanity, you know? something like that...I know it's confusing but some guys would say it just happens...sometimes its a lie, sometimes its the truth. Every guy feels different.

i really don't know why guys are like that .. my friends ex fell out love with her. I don't know maybe their relationship wasn't the same.. maybe guys do that because they could of met some else they liked a lot more then their current gf. as painful as that sounds ,but stuff like this happens thats why i always say

hate is four letter word, love is four letter lie

maybe just tired of her, and wanna new person in relationship. I notice alots people re alike that. Not just guys, there is some women also. I guess that person is lose motivated in her, and wanna something new interest to him. Or, just prolly, he found a new person that touch him big times, not meant he has other girlfriend, and maybe haven't asked her out.
Could be, he just want focus on his life that need to work on. Or, he didn't want into relationship anymore. There is many reason can be fade. It can be harm to other partner if they in love.

Its can be to any women, not always men!

It could be:

1) She expected too much from her boyfriend, such as having to pay everything for her.

2) He no longer has feeling for her.

There could be other reasons, but it should be left to your friend and her boyfriend to deal with it without anyone butting in.

Real love never fades.

That may have been infatuation. Some people mistake it for love and infatuation quickly fades.

But we are not in their shoes in that situation so we have no idea thefore we cannot judge :dunno:

By the way, it is not only men but women do this too.

Gemtun said:
Real love never fades.

That may have been infatuation. Some people mistake it for love and infatuation quickly fades.

But we are not in their shoes in that situation so we have no idea thefore we cannot judge :dunno:

By the way, it is not only men but women do this too.

I would have to go with this one. Some people stay their whole lives married in infatuation and love never grows there.

It's tough to understand. Because, some of guys just say "I'm so sorry, I don't have love for you anymore, it's just faded away" which it's not explain enough and such like that. Why is that? I guess Fei Ku asked for that because she noticed that some of guys did that to any girls same like my sister, etc... My sister never do anything to her ex boyfriend same liek what you said, my sister let him do whatever he want to do, want to be alone or whatever like that, she will respect that but all of sudden, he told her that he don't love her anymore and need to break up with her, they'd been together for a year and almost three months, he is my sister's first serious boyfriend and longest relationship together...

I hope you could answer that, if can't then it's alright ;)

There could be many reasons. My love didn't really fade for my ex-girlfriend, but my bond with her was being slowly torn apart. She was insecure and constantly jealous. I never really wanted to break up with her, but I felt that it was the only way to make her stop and realize that she needed to change. It didn't work and she faded away.

"It is the man's thing" and they came from Mars.

Other days, I was boring to be sitting in the office lobby and pick the magazine up and read the short article about the survery on the men and women. It showed: men's love were only good for six months while women can stay love past a year.

I gotta speak from my experince.... Some boyfriends I had- my love for them faded, for example, I was with my last bf, at beginning I loved him, but later on his behavior ended up not what I really enjoy.. He turned out to be compluslive liar, acts like 5 years old, doesn't know how to grow up, and he doesn't take good care on his personal hyegine, have no respect for my family, nearly murdered one of my brothers, and list goes on.... We was together for like 3 and half months, and I loved him like first month then later on my love for him faded, and want to do nothing with him....

racheleggert said:
I gotta speak from my experince.... Some boyfriends I had- my love for them faded, for example, I was with my last bf, at beginning I loved him, but later on his behavior ended up not what I really enjoy.. He turned out to be compluslive liar, acts like 5 years old, doesn't know how to grow up, and he doesn't take good care on his personal hyegine, have no respect for my family, nearly murdered one of my brothers, and list goes on.... We was together for like 3 and half months, and I loved him like first month then later on my love for him faded, and want to do nothing with him....

Ohhh I do understand what you mean. But that's strange for that happened to my sister and her ex boyfriend, but I guess that's life... :(

it happened to me before in the past. it sucks when was told i dont love you ? ugh! my heart was broken in million pieces. I hate that :ugh2:

it happened to me before for what reason? i dont know..but i hate it when was told I dont love you? :ugh2: this definitely sucks! :pissed:

i m an guy myself so i ll use two views scientific and psyologic dunno the exact spelling but meh,''

anyhoo.....sometimes guys are afraid of committment which is why we all see alot of players just an example of course as for scienfic its an fact that we are not always ready to settle down we have an powerful urge and need to move around wither its place or women jof course this is merely my opinion but then i m using fact to support my opinion in two views i know there s infinite views so fei guys lets their feeling fade for millions of reason one of them is fear of serious relationship if things get to serious they start to back off and push women away hence the fading feelings hope this helps

My hubby and i are soulmates. We never fall out of Love. We know each nearly twenty years. We are both in our 30's. We just got married two years ago. To this day, our love is still going strong. We have 3 beautiful girls. :)

Back