Why deafies have two TV sets in one room??

Wow. That is a weirdo.

It seems that one left eye is watching a TV on the left, and the right eye is watching another TV on the right side. He/she must have two split personalities. It's same thing for the ears. :eek3:

Yes, I second that... :eek3:

Important? :eek3:

*nods* There is plenty of movie rentings store around in America, they are simple everywhere. Almost everyone in America have the cable channels. We usually shocked if someone live in a house without a TV.

My house have four TVs, one in my room, one in living room, one in my brother's room, and one in my roommate's room, but I don't like the idea of two TVs in a room, it look too ugly and weird. Otherwise I do understand when they need two TVs for the VP..

I have a technical question.

Does the VP require a full TV set, or can it be connected directly to a dedicated stand-alone monitor?

Does the VP require a full TV set, or can it be connected directly to a dedicated stand-alone monitor?

Well depends on what kind of VP you want to get. If you want that VP machine thingy on top of the TV, then it require the DSL or cable and TV, or if you want it on your computer, then you can get a VP download on your computer for free using the webcam, and of course require the DSL or cable. That's all I know.

To my knowledge because I stayed at my friend's house in USA. They have one TV in living room. They can use VP in TV... They can switch VP off for watch TV...

*nods* There is plenty of movie rentings store around in America, they are simple everywhere. Almost everyone in America have the cable channels. We usually shocked if someone live in a house without a TV.

My house have four TVs, one in my room, one in living room, one in my brother's room, and one in my roommate's room, but I don't like the idea of two TVs in a room, it look too ugly and weird. Otherwise I do understand when they need two TVs for the VP..

wow :eek3:

I only have 2 TV is in 2 living rooms. (dinning room is middle between 2 living room) - one living room in Winter garden and one living room for TV room.

I am against to have TV in bedrooms, dining room and kitchen. My boys want to have TV in their bedrooms. I said NO until they finish their school/education or until they got job then they can have TV in their bedrooms.

So, it's not necessary to have two TV sets in one room to use VP, right?

My friend uses just one TV for VP and TV viewing.

I was wondering about the possibility of connecting a leftover monitor for VP use only, in another area away from the TV set. That is, suppose someone upgrades their computer monitor to a flat panel, but the old CRT monitor still works fine. Can they use the old monitor as a dedicated VP monitor?

To my knowledge because I stayed at my friend's house in USA. They have one TV in living room. They can use VP in TV... They can switch VP off for watch TV...

Correct, can use only TV for VP and watching the channel at the part time and part time.

wow :eek3:

I only have 2 TV is in 2 living rooms. (dinning room is middle between 2 living room) - one living room in Winter garden and one living room for TV room.

I am against to have TV in bedrooms, dining room and kitchen. My boys want to have TV in their bedrooms. I said NO until they finish their school/education or until they got job then they can have TV in their bedrooms.

Yeah when I live with my parents when I was little, my parents won't let me to have the TV in my room till I became teenager and learn to do the homeworks, take care of my room, etc then I can have TV in my room.

Parents have varies of inidividuals of ways to teach the children the right way.

But now I live on my own, I can do whatever I want hehe ;)

So, it's not necessary to have two TV sets in one room to use VP, right?

My friend uses just one TV for VP and TV viewing.

I was wondering about the possibility of connecting a leftover monitor for VP use only, in another area away from the TV set. That is, suppose someone upgrades their computer monitor to a flat panel, but the old CRT monitor still works fine. Can they use the old monitor as a dedicated VP monitor?

Correct, as Liebling said, it's unnecessary to have two VP unless if you have too many people calling you and you love watching the TV, then having two TV would be a good advice.

For your last question, I can't answer this.. sorry..

It can connected to TV and monitor.

If monitors have VGA or DVI input then require VGA or DVI cable to connect.

I don't know if VP offers component cable for HDTV users to receive better picture quality than VP on SDTV with composite/s-video cable.

HDMI would be my hero.

That is correct... There is able to switch from TV to VP in same television. :)

It can connected to TV and monitor.

If monitors have VGA or DVI input then require VGA or DVI cable to connect.

I don't know if VP offers component cable for HDTV users to receive better picture quality than VP on SDTV with composite/s-video cable.

HDMI would be my hero.
:ty:

My favorite television set in the world is Clivia II. It is not too complex stuff. See the picture.

oldtv.jpg

shit - thats money in the bank to me, :rofl:

My favorite television set in the world is Clivia II. It is not too complex stuff. See the picture.

oldtv.jpg

Ugh, not my type.

Thanks to new HDTV technology...

I'm very loyal with HDTV and smashed old SDTV down then toss in trash.

Ugh, not my type.

Thanks to new HDTV technology...

I'm very loyal with HDTV and smashed old SDTV down then toss in trash.

Yeah, I knew that you are going to say that.

You will likely to smash my old poor TV for sure. I don't have that junk TV. Smile. Actually, I plan to buy a HDTV this fall to see if I could afford it. I have a hard time which one is better 720 or 1080 - i or p (?). I think that the 1080 would be a good. I have to make sure that I don't buy a LCD that made in China.

Yeah, I knew that you are going to say that.

You will likely to smash my old poor TV for sure. I don't have that junk TV. Smile. Actually, I plan to buy a HDTV this fall to see if I could afford it. I have a hard time which one is better 720 or 1080 - i or p (?). I think that the 1080 would be a good. I have to make sure that I don't buy a LCD that made in China.

No, I won't since it's not my tv.

720p, 1080i and 1080p are good, also all HD channels are support on 720p and 1080i and all HDTV that support 720p and 1080i in combined but 1080p are on separated for extra cost then you don't need worried about mixed resolution issue. 1080p is useful for HD movies (like BD) and video gaming (PS3, Xbox 360) but they are looking good on 720p/1080i too.

1970's Sony tv is more worth as collection for history but 2000's Sanyo tv is totally pointless.

I heard that a HDTV requires a code card to insert it on TV for a cable fee. Do you know anything about that?

Someone said that to me at the Target last fall. He said that it is a separate code card for each HDTV for additional fee. I am confused.

Back