Why are leap years used?

and you wonder how person deal with Feb 29 when he or she born and celebration on next year? So, someone had to make up and celebrate as March 1st.

On next leap year, that person finally make official age. lol

My baby brother born on Leap Year. GRIN! So he'll be celebrating on that day. :thumb:

Yep... if you want to be more accurate, each year is 365.25 days long. ;)

What about the babies born on Feb 29, 2008 on their birth certification?? How could we celebrate their birthday every other 4 years? Poor those babies confuse about their birthdays, Feb 28th or 29th. :D

What about the babies born on Feb 29, 2008 on their birth certification?? How could we celebrate their birthday every other 4 years? Poor those babies confuse about their birthdays, Feb 28th or 29th. :D

he or she will be official turn 2 leap years old.
Otherwise, as normal, they will celebrate either on 28th or March 1st. The strong, they're take as March 1st.

I did posted above...my brother was born on Leap Year. He usually celebrate on either on the 28th or March 1st.

when I was younger I was told that a lady is to ask a man for a date or proposal of the marriage. :dunno:

yeah.. couple friends of mine were born on leap year... they have to celebrate on 28th for three yrs then celebrate on 29th...once then start again for three yrs then once... over and over...

My Dad's Cousin

My dad has a cousin who was born on Feb. 29 one year. However, this cousin always celebrates his birthday on Feb. 28, but I think he will be celebrating on Feb. 29 this year!

Back