Who's going to NTID/RIT

I was just told that Vocational Rehab usually does not pay for room and board, but they pay tuition. Now they say usually, so what does that mean? When are there exceptions? Now my counselor say they will revise for less money given out to students. That sucks.....

You will need to start digging up scholarships. Get good grades--that will help you a lot for scholarships. Also apply for FAFSA your senior year. That's Financial Aid which gives out money based on your income and parent's income. Grants are money you don't have to pay back. Loans are money you have to pay back.

XdramaXkiddoX7 said:
Hi! I always wanted to go to NTID/rit so I hope so!! I'm a sophomore in a high school.... bleh. I have alot of questions about NTID! Im me if u know the questions!
Um... everyone has different questions for different things. What's your question?

My brother is starting to fill out an application for NTID/RIT for Fall 2005. If he makes it in with enough financial support, he will be greatly missed! And he will be the first person in the family ever to enroll at RIT. My parents, sister, and I enrolled Gallaudet. If he makes it out there - you ntid/rit people got to welcome him and make him feel at home! ;)

I would love to visit NTID/RIT someday but don't know when.. Heard its better than Gllaudet (no offense but thats what some people told me).

I would love to visit NTID/RIT someday but don't know when.. Heard its better than Gllaudet (no offense but thats what some people told me).
Bumping an old (3 years old) thread?

Well, you won't see me at RIT/NTID. I'm gone. ;)

this fall??

I am - going to be a freshman. ;] :dance:

Congrats!!! It will be a big adjustment - please look for great friends like vam pro- i don't remember, but please accept support system, teachers, advisors, tutors, great people up there. I went there 4 years and made it with a degree.

Congrats!!! It will be a big adjustment - please look for great friends like vam pro- i don't remember, but please accept support system, teachers, advisors, tutors, great people up there. I went there 4 years and made it with a degree.
He made that post a few years ago. He's gone now.

Go there! Unlike the other school, it's not going to be sinking anytime in the future.

Richard

Back