Whoo-hoo! I'm not going to jail!

Originally posted by prostock19
I noticed the xero hasn't said a word. I guess he realize that he is getting VERY negative attention.

Yep :o

C'mon, don't be so judgmental. I am sure we all have done things we have not been proud of. Calling someone stupid just makes someone close their mind against your words. I think the best thing would be to voice your opinions about these actions in a non judgmental way, and open a discussion with the person. But OFC Xero hasn't posted here so far so it's all one-sided here. I don't condone his behaviour, but calling ppl dumb fucks really sucks. Help them realise they did stuff wrong without being so judgmental.

Well, bragging that its soo COOL to beat 17 yr old the way he types, broke his jaw, broke nose, some teeth, etc Ohhh, thats COOL *high five* you go PAL -- NOT!!!! :roll: ...I dont give shit if ppl call him stupid, he should feel stupid for doing that crap! That'll make him realize how stupid he was for doing that. :ugh:

That makes me sick in my stomach! Enuff said.

*bows out of this thread*

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Well, bragging that its soo COOL to beat 17 yr old the way he types, broke his jaw, broke nose, some teeth, etc Ohhh, thats COOL *high five* you go PAL -- NOT!!!! :roll: ...I dont give shit if ppl call him stupid, he should feel stupid for doing that crap! That'll make him realize how stupid he was for doing that. :ugh:

:werd: It's very freakin :crazy:

Yep, I'm totally agrees y'all :) and hey Xero, you're very lamer immature like a bullychild you are! I'll bet the Moderator would ban ya!

F*ck ya Xero!

Originally posted by ~Heather~

He was bragging that he didn't have to go to jail.

How would you feel if he finally posts and say the charges were dropped because he did it in self defense.

Everyone shouldn't be quick at judging people.

Im sure some of you would do the same thing? If someone breaks in your home or try to get your car damage...what would you do about that person or people who cause all of this? What if you are not gonna do anything about it... and you would end up by pay all the damage? I would be upset and have to do something about them.

When i was 13.. those 7 girls and 1 boy.. who damaged my parents things.. I came over and confront them. two girls wanna to kick mine just because i said something to them. The next door didnt want us to get into fight so they called the cop. They came. I press charged against them for what they did at my parents by damage things and break in?

Knockin' someone out for something he/she did is considered a loser, too. Bragging about something like Xero did is a two time loser. Gotta say like it is. :roll:

Originally posted by eternity
Im sure some of you would do the same thing? If someone breaks in your home or try to get your car damage...what would you do about that person or people who cause all of this? What if you are not gonna do anything about it... and you would end up by pay all the damage? I would be upset and have to do something about them.

When i was 13.. those 7 girls and 1 boy.. who damaged my parents things.. I came over and confront them. two girls wanna to kick mine just because i said something to them. The next door didnt want us to get into fight so they called the cop. They came. I press charged against them for what they did at my parents by damage things and break in?
well that was very wise of your friends calling for the cops

Originally posted by SilenceGold
How would you feel if he finally posts and say the charges were dropped because he did it in self defense.

Self-Defense?

It's a car, not a living thing. Beating a minor is not something to brag about.

People have to learn to not be so materialistic, if somebody did some damages to your properties.

Press charges against whoever is responsible for the damages.

Baseball Bat?

Not exactly a brilliant idea, because you can do more damages to YOURSELF instead of to the person.

Not physically, but financially painful!

Originally posted by Banjo
Self-Defense?

People have to learn to not be so materialistic, if somebody did some damages to your properties.

Baseball Bat?

Not exactly a brilliant idea, because you can do more damages to YOURSELF instead of to the person.

:werd:

Self-Defense?

Baseball Bat?

What are you going to do if you saw a guy beating on your car?

My bet is that you would shout and try to tell them to stop it. What if this person starts walking up to you....are you going to wait for this person to start it?

Don't forget it, Xero got a quick temper. You might...or might not. I'm sure you will react.

Originally posted by deafclimber
volience doesnt solve a problem...

sad...

Secondly that!!!

See any vehicle included car can be REPLACE repeatly but $$$$$ and just an object.

Compare to 17 years old boy with LIFE might NOT replace for another LIFE. Possible hurt their families for huge loss and waste lot of years for provide place to live and food for nothing. LIFE is not an object even $$$. Glad that boy is alive and confront trauma.

Laws can be sometime tricky. :ugh:

Well.. I would say.. both are makign a mistake (half and half) if 17 years old boy did not even TOUCH his car and Xero wouldnt even touch him. That 17 years old choose to cross his line and Xero choose to blew his fuse and beat the shit out of him really bad but he shouldnt have gone that FAR which he d might get killed.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What are you going to do if you saw a guy beating on your car?

My bet is that you would shout and try to tell them to stop it. What if this person starts walking up to you....are you going to wait for this person to start it?

Don't forget it, Xero got a quick temper. You might...or might not. I'm sure you will react.

Of course, I would react to somebody making damages to my property.

I've been in situations where I could had ripped somebody's head off. But I didn't, in fact... I have never, never, never gotten into a fist fight.

I've been pushed and pushed to get into one, but I always was good at resisting violence.

If I felt it was necessary for me to stop a person from doing more damages, I would grab that person and hold that person down on the ground.

That way, somebody could at least call the cops for me, as long I'm with someone or I'm visible in the area.

There's several ways you can handle the situations. Violence is to be used as the VERY last resort.

I care about my life, I know how to be careful. I know how greedy people can get, and it is not my intention to rip somebody's head off, but it is my intention to see justice served.

To be short-tempered is no excuse for your actions, period!

We are capable of dealing with these situations without using a lot of violence.

Of course, I would react to somebody making damages to my property.

I've been in situations where I could had ripped somebody's head off. But I didn't, in fact... I have never, never, never gotten into a fist fight.

I've been pushed and pushed to get into one, but I always was good at resisting violence.

If I felt it was necessary for me to stop a person from doing more damages, I would grab that person and hold that person down on the ground.

That way, somebody could at least call the cops for me, as long I'm with someone or I'm visible in the area.

There's several ways you can handle the situations. Violence is to be used as the VERY last resort.

I care about my life, I know how to be careful. I know how greedy people can get, and it is not my intention to rip somebody's head off, but it is my intention to see justice served.

To be short-tempered is no excuse for your actions, period!

We are capable of dealing with these situations without using a lot of violence.

Without hearing Xero's full story...you don't know if it was his last resort. :/

Not everyone is capable of dealing with all those situations as a responsible mature adult. That is why the world is not full of responsible adults as much as we would like it to happen. :/

Back