Whoa?

LeezaC

Reaction score
I've been gone for quite a long time, I don't read much here on ALLDEAF. Looks like I am a bit behind on reading the news in the deaf community. I've notice that some things haven't changed one bit I am not going to get into it. I hope all is well for all of you. You are most welcome to have your say on here. I don't write to post on here very often. Take care.

LeezaC :D

A few things have changed, like some forums were moved and renamed for instance.

Welcome back, by the way. :wave:

A few things have changed, like some forums were moved and renamed for instance.

Welcome back, by the way. :wave:

Ha ha ha ha...Thanks for welcoming me back. I've read some posts that I can't comment they are either full or closed. I don't see much of a difference on ALLDEAF but I see that you still keep yourself busy. LOL :giggle: :D

My two cents,
LeezaC

Are you the one that used to live in Texas?

Welcome back to AllDeaf. :)

Brian,

No, I don't live in Texas, I live in California. Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

My two cents,
LeezaC
OK I was thinking of someone else from Texas with the similar user name as yours. :)

OK I was thinking of someone else from Texas with the similar user name as yours. :)

I have had this name LEEZAC for a long time as long as I could remember. Thanks for replying.

My two cents,
Lisa

I've been gone for quite a long time, I don't read much here on ALLDEAF. Looks like I am a bit behind on reading the news in the deaf community. I've notice that some things haven't changed one bit I am not going to get into it. I hope all is well for all of you. You are most welcome to have your say on here. I don't write to post on here very often. Take care.

LeezaC :D

Hey LeezaC, welcome back!

Wow, I thought you're gone.. how you been for long time :)
You still use Quickie chair? I got my own Q6000 chair with LCD display joystick just a year old now.

Hey LeezaC, welcome back!

Wow, I thought you're gone.. how you been for long time :)
You still use Quickie chair? I got my own Q6000 chair with LCD display joystick just a year old now.

Wanna race? I now have a Quickie P-220 bright green/yellow with joystick. It's alright, it's a year old and I think the battery is leaking bec I ride too fast I probably damage it underneath. LOL BAM! BAM! Good to be back.

My Two cents,
LeezaC

Wanna race? I now have a Quickie P-220 bright green/yellow with joystick. It's alright, it's a year old and I think the battery is leaking bec I ride too fast I probably damage it underneath. LOL BAM! BAM! Good to be back.

My Two cents,
LeezaC

Wow, that's great. I might get a tires replace, it's bald now (too much torque and peeling off) and even a batteries load test at my wheelchair shop.

Back