Who would like to see Clinton back in White House again?

Do you wish for more term limit fix in Constitution?

• Let Bill come back again

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Hell no, I'm tired of all the scandals that went on when he was prez

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I'm staying on the fence

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
"Thank gosh for term limits"

if there were no term limits Clinton would still be president!

btw, don't you think its premature to think Bush will win again in 2004? He didn't even get the majority of the votes the last time around.

Bush_in_2004! said:
"Thank gosh for term limits"

if there were no term limits Clinton would still be president!

btw, don't you think its premature to think Bush will win again in 2004? He didn't even get the majority of the votes the last time around.

In reference to term limits, yes I realized that. That's why I had a but... in my previous post. Put another way, no term limits for Clinton-good, no term limits for Bush-bad. No, we can't have it both ways.

I'm not predicting a Bush victory in 2004. I hope, hope, hope he is voted out, but I'm feeling very pessimistic about our democracy now. The touch screen or computer voting thing worries me because it can be hacked into and it leaves no paper trail.

Dean in 2004!

"Hell no, I'm tired of all the scandals that went on when he was prez"

What scandalS? The only scandal that had any merit was Monicagate. Oh ya, that was a national security threat. (sarcasm)

Cheanne said:
In reference to term limits, yes I realized that. That's why I had a but... in my previous post. Put another way, no term limits for Clinton-good, no term limits for Bush-bad. No, we can't have it both ways.

I'm not predicting a Bush victory in 2004. I hope, hope, hope he is voted out, but I'm feeling very pessimistic about our democracy now. The touch screen or computer voting thing worries me because it can be hacked into and it leaves no paper trail.

Dean in 2004!

I hope the same about Bush getting voted out of the office because he scares me, although I'm not in the USA and don't even live there anymore...not until I've decided to move back....I still hope feverishly that Bush'll be voted out and someone better will take over and rectify all what Bush has done.

BTW, who's Dean? Can you explain a bit more of him and his background and what group is is from? Republican or Democrat or ?

Thanks and Cheers!

Howard Dean is a democrat who used to be governor of Vermont.

re: touch screen. It can't be any more of a risk than the old system that got Bush elected. Besides, the touch screen thing is more likely to confuse old fogies who tend to be Bush supporters anyway thus increasing the chance they'll vote for Dean by accident! :)

Ah, okies...what issues has he brought up and generated interest in it from the population of California? Pros and Cons about him? I'm just interested about who Dean is and since I'm a Californian watching the voting process from a distance (in Australia, in fact)....point the way to a site online where I could find some information on him, ta! ;) I'd probably google for it anyway! :P

Interesting, I've just visited DeanforAmerica.com and it sounds like he has a very sound and strong financial and fiscal management background. That's the thing California desperately needs....am still reading up and going through the site as I type this, ha. :P I think that'll do America good to have someone like Dean in the Office...he sounds like a quite reasonable and considerate person who'd do what will be best for the people of America.

Last edited:
Howard Dean

I was gonna send you the deanforamerica link but see you already found it. I like him because he is not afraid to attack Bush's policies when most Democrats are spineless wimps. They're afraid of being accused of being "unpatriotic". Chris Kunichic (sp?) is tough too, but I think Dean has a better chance.

Bush_in_2004! said:
Howard Dean is a democrat who used to be governor of Vermont.

re: touch screen. It can't be any more of a risk than the old system that got Bush elected. Besides, the touch screen thing is more likely to confuse old fogies who tend to be Bush supporters anyway thus increasing the chance they'll vote for Dean by accident! :)

Well, I would certainly hope so, but don't assume a lot of elderly people are not computer literate, many of them are. Johns Hopkins University just released a report that said computer voting can be hacked into. You cannot hack the old fashioned paper ballots. Also most states are not buying printers to print out the ballot results to save money, so how are they gonna do a recount? For more info see http://www.blackboxvoting.com/. Sorry not sure if you are allowed to use html in posts.

on edit: I see they show a clickable link.

A couple of problems from that site...author-Bev Harris

When 18 machines were pulled out of action in Dallas because they registered Republican when voters pushed Democrat, the judge quashed an effort to investigate the accuracy of the tally.

* But when Scurry County poll workers got suspicious about a landslide victory for Republicans, they had a new computer chip flown in and also counted the votes by hand — and found out that Democrats actually won by wide margins, overturning the election.

Sorry

Being a nice person, I was replying to others. To get it back on topic, Clinton Rocks!

speaking of clinton, I wouldn't mind seeing Bill become First Gentleman in 2004 with the election of Sen. Hillary Clinton as President.

Bush_in_2004! said:
speaking of clinton, I wouldn't mind seeing Bill become First Gentleman in 2004 with the election of Sen. Hillary Clinton as President.

I doubt Hillary is gonna run for 2K4

Last edited:
Back