Who want to work at home full time ?

That sucks when one gets laid off, been there and it is no fun! I even been fired and it is no fun too.

I went though holding two jobs at same time, and it is no fun neither!

Actually holding two jobs did paid off far better than getting laid off or fired.

I wouldn't dream doing work at my home! No way! I rather work at my company property so that I could keep practice self discipline. If working at home, I couldn't image how I would discipline and would fail big time. Also with distraction from wife, kids and friends... no thanks Im sticking to where I work at right now.

If you have enough self-discipline and hard working then work at home may suit for you.

I am new here on this forum but I wanted to add to this post that I also have my own Power Mall. You never spend money except for what you buy and you get money back for what you buy. You can soon make enough money to stay at home. All training material is free too and I will also be very happy to help you succeed. Check out the text version on this site please Welcome to Magnolia Shopping I look forward to meeting you all.
Magnolia

Working at home is Great

It gives people the freedom and flexibility to do what they want when they want. I personally like to get out and golf as much as I can.
Once you find the right opportunity, you can fulfill your dreams and make your own hours, either full time or part time.

If any of you are interested in working from home and making good money, please message me. You never have to sell anything or make any phone calls. You can shop online at stores like Sears, Target, Home Depot and many more. You make money from all that you buy and you can give away malls and make more money when other people buy new things. Then you have money to pay bills or buy house or other things. I would like very much for you to join with me and I will help you if you need help. Thank you. Welcome to Magnolia Shopping I hope you get here soon.

not all work from home things are scams. many are though. what is missing from most of those programs is leadership. people to show the right direction. people who are successful to help. I have seen my mother in law get taken advantage of by hearing people for some time now. we started program where the deaf help the deaf and there is good leadership so everyone gets help. one of our friends has only worked at it for 1 year and has $12,000 check per month, we have copy for proof.

anyway, I think that you can make alot of money from home, but you just have to be aware of what you are getting into. If you have to spend alot of money to start then you are ripped off. also, if you can't start making money immediately then it's going to be a long time and it's not worth it.

I think you need to find people to trust. but also there are alot of jobs that are not pyramid or MLM, like computer jobs.

for me . i am very busy all the week in my work , but in the holiday i have to work in my house < sush as clean the haouse or my clothes and clean all the rooms ...
so its very hard work but we shoud do that

Not all work from home are scams

You do have to be careful and never pay someone to work for them. That is the first sign it is a scam! I found this one for free and have started to make money, but it is kind of slow to start. It is good to make extra money. You are welcome to check site and read about it and if you like it, I will help you if you want me to. Good luck to all! Welcome to Magnolia Shopping

Janet

It nice to work at home so I can be around my child and pet to take care of them easier then leaving my child at a daycare. I like to work at home which give me chance to watch my child growing and have my own hours, and less hassle at the office when I have VP phone and fax machine and emails to do my work.

I would love to work at home be nice don't have to worry about traffic :)

I work on jewelry at home

Sometimes working from home full time programs didn't work for me. So, I decided to it might be a good idea to make jewelry and sell it from a booth and from a website. It has been somewhat successful. Since I just started in the business and am still learning I am rolling with the punches. I plan to continue stringing beads to make jewelry, selling on my website and from booths at shows. I hope 2008 will be better for me in my jewelry business. Also, in September 2007, I began making polymer clay beads which I string with glass beads and spacers. Everyone who has seen the necklaces I have made really love them. I hope that my jewelry business will do well in the near future.

I found out about a company called Minvestment. They pay 1.4% - 1.7% daily on accounts starting at $15. They require that you leave the money in the account for 150 business days. I am enjoying the emails they send me every day and watching my money grow.

Sometime I have been afraid to start businesses or join MLM programs. Most have not worked for me. I hope that my website business featuring my jewelry and displaying my jewelry at shows will prove successful. I know that to be successful there is always risk. I am ready to ride out the rough start so that in the future my business will be strong. I really am enjoying the ride. I love to watch piles of beads and wire become things that can be worn. I also love to watch small locks of polymer clay become things people can adorn their necks with.

Good Luck and Happy New Year... Hope 2008 will be better for you all...

Rara

I know it is not easy being layoff, or work hours are going so slow to earn a small paycheck, there are always something...

I would love to stay home and create my own hours to avoid headaches out there on the road to work in the am and the pm traffic. I would love to get snowed in and not to be forced to work or you will get fired...I would love to do my writings all day and take a break for six months....mmmmm, I am dreaming...if that happens, I definifity will retire :fingersx:

I have been layoff since June how that for answer. I would too like to stay at home work but I am too afraid that I have to pay for it then later lose it. It is like to pay for the fee to hire me. No way.

I'm sorry to hear this...but which company is he involved? I understand how your man felt but he might be in the wrong company.

The company Business Makers is truly the best MLM on the net ever I ever been involved. So contact me with email or MSN at cyberjon@oink.co.uk. So I will be happy to provide you with some further information.

Kind Regards,

Jono
I searched for BM and can't find any information. Jono, can you pleaese provied a website with more information.
Thanks

Hey! Don't be afraid to start a home business! I have TWO! And I'm DEAF. Not a hearing person! It takes time to trust people, and trust yourself into having a home business. It is NOT for everyone. If you have what it takes, you can do anything! It helps alot to have mentors, family or friends having faith in you. Even better, having faith in the PRODUCT you are working with and that takes you and your business a very long way.

The product of my catering business? Something that everyone LOVES to eat!! You get what you put in. Pick the businesses that you want to do, and for what it can offer you. Don't listen to naysayers! eat! If you have a great product, then the business will just take off for the stars and stay there if you do all the right things as a business owner.

I've been working so hard with my home business for a while now and then a good friend called me up and said "HEY! You gotta hear about this!" I jumped right in! If you find the right business, you will do just that! Good luck!

New Home business system arrived!

Hi, I am sorry you laid off. Many people including deaf and hearing people are laid off. USA Economy is getting down, and gas price is getting higher.....
It is hardest time right now, so people are looking for something to change their lifestyle.

I have the best home business, but it is completely different from traditional system. My friend is earning $47,000 a month!!! I couldn't believe that!!

I am originally from Japan, and it is expanding in Japan recently, appearing on famous magazine and TV, etc....

If you are serious to change your lifestyle , Please email me at mayunakoki@gmail.com .

Hi, I am sorry you laid off. Many people including deaf and hearing people are laid off. USA Economy is getting down, and gas price is getting higher.....
It is hardest time right now, so people are looking for something to change their lifestyle.

I have the best home business, but it is completely different from traditional system. My friend is earning $47,000 a month!!! I couldn't believe that!!

I am originally from Japan, and it is expanding in Japan recently, appearing on famous magazine and TV, etc....

If you are serious to change your lifestyle , Please email me at mayunakoki@gmail.com .

I forgot to add important thing....
Robert Kiyosaki who is well known as book "Poor dad and rich dad" joined our team lately!!!

I can explain more detail through Vp, so please email me at mayunakoki@gmail.com

I would do furniture restoration at home if I am out of work.

I have been layoff since June how that for answer. I would too like to stay at home work but I am too afraid that I have to pay for it then later lose it. It is like to pay for the fee to hire me. No way.

Oh no ! What would you do with your house?

Back