Who use to play sports here?

I used play ice hockey since 1996, play volleyball and cheerleader at deaf school. Hockey Rulz!!!!! Right now I am on Ice hockey spring league for girls.

I was ususally play the floor hockey as Goalie and Sledge hockey. now I am retired since I left HS. right now I am out of shape.

GoldenLeaf74,
I used play goalie since '96. I really love play goalie on ice! it was fun! I used on boys hockey team so the boys really like to have me to play as goalie for them. it was cool.

I played a lot of sports in all my life.. but as for this year, i play volleyball, basketball, and definitely softball!!!!!!! I always enjoy play every sport!

Whole of my life is SOFTBALL but I do played volleyball, soccer, and basketball. I been in swimming team and tennis, too. SOFTBALL is my mostly major in my life. ;) I love sports who cares. :-D

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Tae Kwon Do- Karate is the only and current sport I am playing.

Me and you should spar sometimes. I trained in aikido.

Football, Baseball, and Track are in my books. Baseball is the longest sport I have played and I still enjoy it. Because of my ankle, I can't play as good as I used to. I was the MVP for a state tournment for the babe ruth league in Arkansas. I got to play in Phoneix, AZ for regional tournments. Walked away as 2nd place team.

Last edited:
football, soccer, running, track & fields, baseball, bike racings(time trail), triathlons and softball.

rock climbing is now my passion.

Football was my whole life. Of course, played lacrosse in HS both sports. and played football in gally (1987-88).

I was playing field hockey, basketball and cheerleader. Know what... I was flirting AllisonJoy s Dad in the bus. lmao... He was cool and hailious guy. ;)

~ Sabrina

Back