Who on here is going through sepration or divorce?

VamPyroX said:
I just found out that two of my friends are getting divorced. Both of them are doing it because their wives were seeing other people behind their backs. Jeez!

Once a cheater is always a cheater. That is so grossssssssss. EWWWWWWWWWW My exh done that to me and was trying with his present wife with me. I told him get out.

You are not alone. I am separated from my husband of almost 8 years for 6 months now and will be filing for divorce after the holidays. I have two small children also, they are 3 and 1.

I just want to focus on hoildays, once it is all over, then I will do the legal proceedings. PM if you need someone to talk.

It sucks but knowing we will be much better off, we need to be strong for our children's sakes.

downing said:
You are not alone. I am separated from my husband of almost 8 years for 6 months now and will be filing for divorce after the holidays. I have two small children also, they are 3 and 1.

I just want to focus on hoildays, once it is all over, then I will do the legal proceedings. PM if you need someone to talk.

It sucks but knowing we will be much better off, we need to be strong for our children's sakes.
yea i remmy that.. i am very sowwy abt that... :hug:

Sorry

Sorry to hear.. but its hard and im recently divcored and i know its hard and HARD on the kids... going thur Confusion, etc........ we have to be there for the KIDS

i have read and been told it is hard being divorced when there is kid/s but unhappy married with kids, what different? i think single mother with kids much better than stress and unhappy with him :dunno:

I know some single mothers refuse keep thier kids or letting others keeping the kids.... Im single father myself but i do help with kids most of the times.... Bec i always Always put those 2 boys of mine FIRSt in my list than fun or internet or even myself.... but now i have to learn get myself fouscsed first... thats why i not come on internet much lately till recently...

I am genuinely sorry to hear this, I am also divorced since 2002 (I don't have any kids). There will be someone out there for , even for you. Divorce and separation is never easy on anyone. I am going to let love come to me, and I agree what Cheri said on that when she posted back to this young Japanese girl in here. I may be 41, lol, but I'm not gonna let that stop me to try again for relationship. I hope things will work out in all you do.
Dovey

Back