who love obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serena1986

Reaction score
i do because he is the greatest president americans can have right now,but bush is very bad and obama is very good man and president he is trying to help the world around us and it is not easily being the president.:lol::P:shock::aw:

For me its too soon to tell, but he seems okay.

Wait and see. I think he is sincere, but he hasn't done anything yet.

I will pass:io:

NO
I am not happy now. Now I see many people here try peel off Obama stickers on cars now some have black mark X on it

Now He spend 2 trillions dollars now.

Serena1996, can you tell me what did he do to make you think he's the greatest president ever? :hmm:

people doesn't like to president is Bush, people are happy for proud of Obama

Why would I love him? I don't personally know him.

He is just the President of our country.

He does a fairly good job for this country, but he has a long ahead of him to get all the things needing to be done. He has less than four years to do all.

It is not easy being the President of a much-bigger country like the United States. We must remember that no Presidents, current and in the future will ever be perfect.

He does a fairly good job for this country, but he has a long ahead of him to get all the things needing to be done. He has less than four years to do all.

It is not easy being the President of a much-bigger country like the United States. We must remember that no Presidents, current and in the future will ever be perfect.

Second that.

I can't say, it's just too early to tell. =/

I don't know him as a person, and I don't agree with his politics, but so far he really hasn't done much. I can't say I hate him but I can't say he's doing a great job.
I don't agree with him but I respect him.

Obama isn't great president, ugh.

I made mistake to vote him in last Nov, however I don't like McCain either, that left me so not much choice.

It's too early to tell...

But I can tell you guys this....

He's better than Bush!!!! I rather have him than having Bush in the office at this moment!

I've always been a huge fan of Obama and am looking forward to seeing what he can do for this country. As mentioned, improvements will not happen overnight and chances are very likely that it will take more than 4 years to notice any positive change. What I believe Americans need to do is keep their expectations of Obama at a reasonable level and give him time to improve the issues America is currently facing. If Americans were willing to give George W. Bush 8 years to accomplish that, it is only fair they do the same for Obama.

Isn't it a bit too soon to say you love the President when he hasn't been in the office that long yet.

I do like Obama so far, I did voted for him, I wasn't a huge fan of McCain. Obama is an inspirational speaker and the world needs change. ;)

I feel the same.

NO
I am not happy now. Now I see many people here try peel off Obama stickers on cars now some have black mark X on it

Now He spend 2 trillions dollars now.

:confused:

Okay so...some ppl regret voting for Obama? But I dont regret at all.

Seriously, what was it that he don't impress you at all? So far as I can see, he's doing his job much better than Bush did.

It almost been 6 months which is half a year now and it is still too early to tell? I guess so.

I have not regret anything and for anyone who still dont how he does his job, perhas should have some more patience, hmm? At least wait until a full year comes around or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back