who love obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod's Note:

The thread is moved to it's proper location.

I had my own misgivings about Obama....I did not vote for him. But the people voted him into office, and I'm willing to give it a chance.

I, too, have not seen much betterment....it's still too early to predict.

Too early to tell. He seems to be doing ok so far by me.

Why would I love him? I don't personally know him.

He is just the President of our country.

He does a fairly good job for this country, but he has a long ahead of him to get all the things needing to be done. He has less than four years to do all.

It is not easy being the President of a much-bigger country like the United States. We must remember that no Presidents, current and in the future will ever be perfect.

:gpost:

I agree. Obama still has a long way to go. IMO, I think he is doing a good job so far but who would blame us for still being a bit reserved after all of what the government has done lately?

Obama still has a long way to go to be able to transform the system and to restore the trust between several different nations across the world.

It´s good to know that you made positive about Obama.

I know Obama doing his job as President of the USA good. All what I like is he tried his best to make peace with the leaders from different countries where previous president damaged.

He is working on previous president´s huge mess. It would take long time to solve anything. It´s impossible to solve anything within months.

It´s good to know that you made positive about Obama.

I know Obama doing his job as President of the USA good. All what I like is he tried his best to make peace with the leaders from different countries where previous president damaged.

He is working on previous president´s huge mess. It would take long time to solve anything. It´s impossible to solve anything within months.

Correct.

Judging from the mess Bush left us, it would obviously take a VERY long time to get it improved.

It is not easy being the President of a much-bigger country like the United States. We must remember that no Presidents, current and in the future will ever be perfect.

I don't think anyone is asking or wanted for a perfect President, There's no needed to lie to American people about what's going on in our world and Bush did that, We don't deserve to be lied to.

I dont hes spending way too much money, closing gitmo and bring the terrprist here, apologizing to other countrys, wth? and bush not to my knowledge has ever said that, his (obamas) presidency is a joke and will be his choices for all the jobs is a joke and his supreme court justice pick is a racist councilwoman for la raza so no I dont love him

my two cents nuff said
and you got ripped off!

by the way I wont be responding to any attacks on me laters

I don't think anyone is asking or wanted for a perfect President, There's no needed to lie to American people about what's going on in our world and Bush did that, We don't deserve to be lied to.

:gpost:

Obama is a refreshing change and exactly what America needs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back