Who is single here?

Still single to start 2010......But I have my fingers crossed that this mail order bride thing is going to work!!!!

Wirelessly posted ([Mod's edit: cellphone number removed]): SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I SINGLE TOO BEEN SINGLE FOR A YEAR BEEN ONLY W 4 GUYS MY WHOLE LIFE THEY ALL CHEATED N BEATEN ME I 27 AND TIRED BEING TREAT LIKE CRAP I JUST STAY SINGLE TIL I FIND A GUD GUY IT NOT EASY THOU....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wirelessly posted ([Mod's edit: Cellphone number removed: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

lumbingmi said:
I would like to know who here is single and how long have you been single?

I have been single for 1 month now. :cool:

I ve been single for a year and half only been w 4 guys my whole life treating like crap. I only 27 and still looking for a gud guy w a gud heart its ain't easy

Wirelessly posted ([Mod's edit: Cellphone number removed]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

If any single guy wud like to get known me ya can text me thru my ph at [Mod's Edit: Cellphone number removed] I am a good girl also beautiful I ve pics if ya wud like to see who I am. .give me a call smile

Wirelessly posted ([Mod's edit: Cellphone number removed]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Nesmuth said:
I been single for 2 months already and I'm gonna stay that way to my grave. The last woman I hitched with tried to take everything, my home, my investments, my money, and my freedom!

Richard

Aww that must be really awful.. Sorry to hear that. I been single for a year and half now. I been treat like crap. Hard find a gud guy w a gud heart. I only been w 4 guys and they all treat me awful taking advantage of me every time. So that's why I keep on looking til I find the one for me ya no.. It ain't easy.

HotLiz, just advice for you - Nesmuth and lumbi no longer active on AD.

better luck next time.

Wirelessly posted ([Mod's Edit: removed cellphone number]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

JClarke said:
HotLiz, just advice for you - Nesmuth and lumbi no longer active on AD.

better luck next time.

Really oh I didn't no I new on this thing. This my 1st time being on this site I just want a friend or a guy to chat to get known and chill out ya no wat I saying.thanks for letting me no. Smile wud u like to chat w me?

Wirelessly posted ([Mod's edit: removed cellphone number]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Really oh I didn't no I new on this thing. This my 1st time being on this site I just want a friend or a guy to chat to get known and chill out ya no wat I saying.thanks for letting me no. Smile wud u like to chat w me?
No thank you - best advice than the dating site.

This site ain't no dating site, but you need to post around and get to know the members here.

again, better luck next time.

I was single up until I was 15-16 1/2 broke up with boyfriend and have been single and shopping since. cause I mean I have a guy in mind but I don't know if he wants to go out with me.

Country deaf

Hello, I am deaf and living in florida. I have been single for a year. I would like to meet new people and enjoy their company. If you are interested to get know me then we can chat each other through communication. Please message me or email me at blackhawk_fl@hotmail.com. Looking forward to hear you soon.

I do not believe in marriage because they are full of shit. Unless COMMITTED n LOYAL are there...

Over 50% divorced and less than 50% married but half of married have cheated.:zzz: Only in America.

I do not believe in marriage because they are full of shit. Unless COMMITTED n LOYAL are there...

Over 50% divorced and less than 50% married but half of married have cheated.:zzz: Only in America.

I take offense at this post!!

I am married with my first and only marriage. We will have 17 years next month and neither one of us has cheated on the other. My parents had 31 years together before my father died. No cheating. My inlaws had 53 years together before FIL died, and definately no cheating. Way too religious.

If

You have one girlfriend, does that mean you are not single? If you have more than one girlfriend does that mean you are?

Back