Who is single here?

anyone who is single women come chatting on me is davidpirate2p go to the yahoo

Wirelessly posted

well! Am not publiciting myself but for the inteligent and God fearing, search for my heart for been single. God is good.

I am single at the moment and I guess I've always been single since I have just dated but never been in anything serious with anyone ( not because I didn't want to though...) I kinda like not being attached to anyone but then again I see that mostly everyone around me has someone to be with and I want that as well :/

Single, Was in a 5+ yr relationship that went into marriage then divorce. Been in and out of a few relationships in the past year since the divorce. Seems to me times have changed since I was a dating person.. Everyone just wants sex anymore :(

yeah... relationship is like lots of maintenance to get love,trust, communication
From what I have learnt from past relationships, it is always a lesson learnt and it is helpful to be more positive and careful on your next one. Everyone always makes mistakes.

in the thread record, I am still single and enjoying every minute of it :cool2:

Nice paradoxical statement there my friend.

I'm single but there seems to be a cute girl in my class that I did not notice until today. I think she's a sign language interpreter for a ASL student at my college. I don't sign but I am not going to allow that to hold me back.

BTW, I have been single for years.

Go ahead and learn how to sign. I am sure that cute girl you are speak of will be thrilled to teach you. Seize that chance and see where it goes. Maybe you ll get lucky or not. Better to try than not to try.

From what I have learnt from past relationships, it is always a lesson learnt and it is helpful to be more positive and careful on your next one. Everyone always makes mistakes.

in the thread record, I am still single and enjoying every minute of it :cool2:

I agreed that single is fun but sometime its frustrated to not able to have someone to be there for you when you come home or have someone to relieve your sexual tension :(

I agreed that single is fun but sometime its frustrated to not able to have someone to be there for you when you come home or have someone to relieve your sexual tension :(
:laugh2: There's always your hand, mate.

Back