Who is single here?

Violet, guess everyone likes you. It's good to feel loved. This is something you don't see everyday.

Violet, guess everyone likes you. It's good to feel loved. This is something you don't see everyday.

HEHEHE.... im very lovable :) and if you don't like me ( for me not my looks) theres something wrong with you :P hahaha

HEHEHE.... im very lovable :) and if you don't like me ( for me not my looks) theres something wrong with you :P hahaha

Nope, it's not about looks...it's about you. It comes from the heart of people inducing you. Maybe I could direct a second movie called "There's something about Violet" Hehehe :giggle:

Nope, it's not about looks...it's about you. It comes from the heart of people inducing you. Maybe I could direct a second movie called "There's something about Violet" Hehehe :giggle:

That would be super cool!!

Son, time to chip some money into production!

I'll make Nathan a cameraman, while I am a director and producer... but nathan needs to shell some money for the film making! :lol:

Back